LordFengCui:

Done

love you

Can u accept my request plz? 

Can you accept my request quickly. I'm at the airport and want to rewatch the series while I'm on the plane.

Huh? Missing how? What do you mean missing?

I will definitely approve every request that comes to my email. You don't have to send 30 requests and flooding my email. 

Sorry. I was worried you wouldn't see it before I left. Don't worry ep 1 and 2 showed up after. Anyways, many thanks and you really saved my day ????

Can you accept my request please, thank you<3

Owl:

Can you accept my request please, thank you<3

Ihave done it. So sorry for the late reply.

No problem, thank you so much<3

Hi, can u please give access?

Sourabhi:

Hi, can u please give access?

I have, please check your email.

LordFengCui:

I'd like to offer you the English subs that I made.
I merged the subs into the videos so it would be easier to watch.

Here is the G-Drive link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P5f0c2RG1K0uv8oo2W1Nu-i580SxAJYk?usp=sharing

If the subs are into your liking, you are welcome to download, share or whatever you need to enjoy this series more.

Thank you

Hey, would it be possible for you to accept me request? I just sent one rn.. I've been looking for The spirealm for a while and I really want to watch it T-T

Thank you so much! You're an angel! The subs are amazing  ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛

LordFengCui:

I'd like to offer you the English subs that I made.
I merged the subs into the videos so it would be easier to watch.

Here is the G-Drive link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P5f0c2RG1K0uv8oo2W1Nu-i580SxAJYk?usp=sharing

If the subs are into your liking, you are welcome to download, share or whatever you need to enjoy this series more.

Thank you

Hi, I've sent a request 2 days back from [email protected].. Can you please approve my access request? I'm waiting to watch this uncensored version <3

Sejal Jain:

Hi, I've sent a request 2 days back from [email protected].. Can you please approve my access request? I'm waiting to watch this uncensored version <3

It's done, apologise for the delay. 

Actually there's no difference in the content

They just re-packed the 78 episodes with 20mnts duration into 38 episodes with 40mnts duration.