TaliaToo:

Yes, yes, I'm also guilty!  And the way he looked at her while she slept. LOL.

Yup, that scene did unspeakable things to me. His smoldering gaze reminds me of Wu Lei 

LOL, I will send soon. I love his scenes also, especially with the emperor! 

Quick question, for the timestamps I sent out previously, do my emojis show up for you? Sometimes I see them and sometimes I don’t. If they don’t show up, I won’t use them in the timestamp details.

Yes, I can see them ?

frankly:

Quick question, for the timestamps I sent out previously, do my emojis show up for you? Sometimes I see them and sometimes I don’t. If they don’t show up, I won’t use them in the timestamp details.

Same here : sometimes I don't see them. But now I do.

frankly:

Sometimes I see them, sometimes they are  just question marks. Today I see them! ? 

1Maverickk:

Hey fren, don't mean to be a bother but if you've got timestamps for all XH's scenes (not necessarily with JL) especially his majestic slow-mo entrances please post that as well, I need it for t̶h̶i̶r̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ research purposes lol ?. Your timestamps were a big help in my last rewatch, super grateful ?

I started adding Duke Su's scenes in the original post, underneath the XH/XFF timestamps so they are consolidated. I will add the remaining episodes soon!

frankly:

I started adding Duke Su's scenes in the original post, underneath the XH/XFF timestamps so they are consolidated. I will add the remaining episodes soon!

Thanks sm, you're a gem ❤️