I know I'm more than a little late, but thank you for taking the time to put this call together and explain Drama Shower here.   In my opinion, these dramas progressed in their quality as they went.   Eternal, Candy Color and Jack O are three of the best BL dramas put out and certainly belong in the top tier for quality scripting, acting and overall production value.  By no means am I knocking the other shows in this series,  but the most recent three told really gripping, if not unusual stories. 

Mike OConnor:

I know I'm more than a little late, but thank you for taking the time to put this call together and explain Drama Shower here.   In my opinion, these dramas progressed in their quality as they went.   Eternal, Candy Color and Jack O are three of the best BL dramas put out and certainly belong in the top tier for quality scripting, acting and overall production value.  By no means am I knocking the other shows in this series,  but the most recent three told really gripping, if not unusual stories. 

Hi, you are never late for my posts! I'm really glad you found this useful ^^

I haven't watched Candy Color Paradox (it's the only title I still haven't checked out), but I agree on Eien no Kinou and Jack o' Frost. They are indeed on a different level compared to the first Drama Shower series. It may also be due to the fact that Eien no Kinou was the only series adapted from a novel, instead of a manga — hence the different tone, different pace, different characterization and even the different style of narration (lots of interior monologues) — and Jack o' Frost was an original story — the first one in the franchise, since the other series are all adaptations. Hopefully the next titles will be just as good!

The new BL for the BL show is Tokyo In April Is/4月の東京は and will be released on June 15th ;)

AikaDram:

The new BL for the BL show is Tokyo In April Is/4月の東京は and will be released on June 15th ;)

Thank you for letting me know! I'll update the post when MDL will add the drama page ^^