Being the daughter of a doctor, I have always known much more about medicine than ordinary people. My mother is an epidemiologist with many decades of experience, including in a senior position. I learnt a lot from her in terms of medicine, sanitation and hygiene. That's why I was so angry when I watched the treatment of the coronavirus in China. This is not the way to fight viruses, especially those that are transmitted by airborne droplets. Thanks to such “treatment”, Chinese doctors have killed more people than the coronavirus itself. My mother and I both came to the conclusion that the best way to deal with the coronavirus was in the Republic of Korea (South Korea).

And although I didn't have a medical degree, I was interested in learning a little about such a medical field as cardiac surgery. That's why I decided to watch the medical drama Dr. Tang. In this series, it is said that there is a cemetery in the heart of every doctor. Yes, indeed, every doctor has a cemetery of patients whom he or she has not been able to save. That's why I didn't want to become a doctor. With my sense of responsibility and empathy, my conscience would have eaten me up long ago. Also in the drama, the main heroine Tang Jia Yu, aka Dr. Tang, repeatedly says that the heart is the strongest organ in the body. This is indeed true. I'll tell you more. The heart can recover even if it is broken.

I haven't regretted watching the series Dr. Tang for a second. I've never laughed so much as I have while watching this drama. It is not only a medical drama, but also a medical comedy. This series has a place for everything: tears and laughter. The Chinese censorship is strange. The series does not show or shows vaguely the human organs of patients during operations. But the women's panties and bra, which were lying anywhere, as well as the protagonist's bare legs, were not forgotten to show. Where is the logic?

The Chinese censorship did not take into account one thing: that I would again watch the series with automatic translation of Chinese subtitles into Ukrainian. You know, I'm getting used to such translation. Besides, it's the best translation in the world. :) I will now explain why I think so. But before I do, please take the children away from your computer or smartphone screens and sit down, or you will fall.

In one of the scenes in the drama, the character Qin Da Zhong says the phrase (literally, according to the automatic translation) “If Dr. Tang is raped...” O_o In another scene, Jiang Bai Lie tells Dr. Tang that “uncle Da Zhong and brother Long are having sex. I'll help them”. This phrase has made my eyes round. О_О  О_О  О_О It's a good thing they didn't drag Dr. Tang into that “group sex”. :):):):) And there were many more such things in the series. 

But the “cherries on the cake” were two more scenes. In one of them, Liao Xiao Bo says that “Lao Qin was probably raped by his little girlfriend” (and you can't argue with him, ha-ha-ha...). And in another scene, when Qu Gao Wei in the image of Liao Xiao Bo was shown in close-up, in the subtitles popped up the word “masturbation”. Imagine my reaction!!! O_o O_o O_o :):):):) I even stopped watching because I almost burst out laughing. :):):) A gorgeous translation. With such translation, an innocent medical drama turned into a series with the rating of 18+. There were a lot of jokes in the drama, but the automatic translation “finished me off”. :):):)

It's just a disaster with those Chinese hieroglyphs. And I have said that the Chinese language is limited. That's how God played a joke on the snobbish Chinese censorship. There was another scene in the series in which Liao Xiao Bo confessed his love to Qin Da Zhong, but it was not “the difficulties of translation”, he really did it, but for fun. By the way, in the series, the example of Qin Da Zhong has once again proved that love is a disease.

But that was not all the strangeness that happened while watching the series. In the very first episode, at the eighteenth minute and thirty-first second, I saw Ukrainian flags. :) In the twenty-eighth episode, at the seventh minute and fifth second, I saw them again. I back then thought: “What a great series!” :) The night before I watched the second episode of the drama, I had a bad dream. In the morning, I started watching that episode, and at the beginning of it, the main heroine also had a bad dream.

At the beginning of the eighteenth episode, in Dr. Tang's apartment, a black and white pillow with Ukrainian ornaments was lying on the sofa where her husband was sleeping, and sunflowers were in vases on the festive table he had prepared for her in that same episode. In the twenty-eighth episode, I saw a towel with Ukrainian ornaments behind Ye Yi Lan, Ye Yi Ming's sister.

Watching the scene in the thirty-second episode in which Qin Da Zhong appeared in a black face mask and almost scared Liao Xiao Bo to death with it, I was also sitting with face and neck masks on. I was laughing so hard at that moment that those masks almost fell off. :) In that same episode, Jiang Bai Lie had a patient with Alzheimer's disease. Fu Xin Tong's mother in Turn on the Right Way to Life had the same disease.

In the series, Zhou Da's daughter attended piano lessons. When I was studying at music school, I also took piano lessons. In the thirty-third episode, Tang Jia Yu's younger half-sister gave birth to a boy weighing 2.2 kg. When I was born, I also weighed 2.2 kg because I was born weak. But I grew into a chubby bun. :) By the way, the husband of that protagonist's younger sister is named Li Hui, like that rubbish, pardon, the Chinese diplomat Li Hui. :)

And now the most interesting thing. In the drama, the main hero, Ye Yi Ming, wears a medical cap with a sailboat on it. In the fourth episode, a little patient gifted Ye Yi Ming with a paper sailboat he had made because he saw the sailboat on Yi Ming's medical cap during his surgery. While watching this series, I have started cross-stitching a sailboat, an embroidery kit for which I have bought last year. 

Also, while watching the drama, I read a novella by Ernest Hemingway called The Old Man and the Sea. In one of the illustrations in the book I have, in which this novella is published, there is a lion. The novella itself also mentions lions. And on the back cover of this book there is a sailboat at the sea. The novella tells the story of one old fisherman. In the sixteenth episode of the drama, Ou Yang Zhen Yu said the phrase “a fisherman sees a fisherman from afar”. It’s noteworthy that the first people Jesus Christ called to Himself and made His first apostles were fishermen. They were the apostles Andrew, Peter, James and John. By the way, Ernest Hemingway's father was a doctor.

And one more thing. I have two sets of face and body towels (white and blue and white and burgundy), on which sailboats are also depicted. While watching the series, I used one of those sets, namely the white and blue one. Those were the “miracles on the bends” that happened to me while watching Dr. Tang.

When I saw the cast of the drama, I was stunned. So many familiar actors and actresses!.. It was easier for me to say who I didn't know than who I did know among them. In Ukraine, we call it “the same people in the same house”. I get the impression that Chinese actors cluster together in groups and “roam” from one drama to another.

Obviously, most of these actors follow the director. This is the third Wen De Guang’s drama I've watched, and I'm coming to the conclusion that I like this Chinese director more and more (as a director, don't think anything bad :). His dramas, although flawed, are filmed at a fairly high level. The main disadvantage of both Wen De Guang and his dramas is that he chooses the wrong actors and actresses for the male or female leads. The weakest link in Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu is Feng Shao Feng, in The Sword and the Brocade — Tan Song Yun, and in Dr. Tang — Wei Da Xun. I lowered my score for those three dramas precisely because of them.

I have no complaints about Qin Lan's acting. She performed very naturally and got into her role very well. In addition, her facial features are similar to Fan Bing Bing’s, who I really like as an actress. However, I was not impressed with Wei Da Xun. He is completely unremarkable in appearance and his acting is mediocre. Apparently, Wei Da Xun was chosen for the male lead because he acted in 1921. That lousy film is a springboard for actors and actresses who are neither physically beautiful nor talented, and often completely talentless, but who are good at licking the ass of the Communist Party of China.

But Qu Gao Wei has dispersed in all directions. :) He did what he wanted in the series. :):):) I really didn't like the scene with Ye Yi Ming at the beginning of the fourteenth episode. It was like an advert of Wei Da Xun's physical form (what physical form?! he's skinny as bamboo!). Qu Gao Wei looked at that “running man”, thought “how am I worse?!” and his Liao Xiao Bo went to do exercises at the workplace. :) Looking at that, I thought: “Liao Xiao Bo, what are you doing?!!” :):):) His other “colleagues in the shop” were not far behind. So the drama was pulled out by the wonderful lady Tang Jia Yu and her subordinates — five handsome guys... pardon, four handsome guys and one old fart. :):):)

In my opinion, Kim Jin and Qu Gao Wei are the most handsome and talented of all the male actors in the series, all the others are so-so. Accordingly, their male characters are the best in the drama. However, not everyone will probably agree with me. In the drama, Ou Yang Zhen Yu and Tang Jia Yu joked with Qin Da Zhong and Liao Xiao Bo. And who was the first person Ou Yang Zhen Yu fell in love with in the series? Even worse! I wish Ou Yang Zhen Yu had kept quiet.

I'm not talking about Qin Da Zhong, because I have laughed at him myself the whole drama :):):), but what's wrong with Liao Xiao Bo? that he is handsome, intelligent, hardworking, a good doctor and doesn't take a drop of alcohol in his mouth?! I didn't see him smoking either (I wish I had such a husband). What values do those two women had? And whom did those two old clubs choose in the end? One chose a strange bespectacled man who almost burned down her house, and the other chose a guy who looked like a teenager. He should have added some pimples, and he would have been “perfect”. :):):) The head nurse Wu Min Min turned out to be smarter than all the women in the series. By the way, take a closer look at the playboy Wang Guang. Does he remind you of anyone?..

It should be noted that Dr. Tang was fickle in her preferences for men. In the twelfth episode, there was a competition between Qin Da Zhong and Liao Xiao Bo. Everyone bet on Qin Da Zhong, except for Tang Jia Yu, who chose Xiao Bo. Her subordinates were surprised that Dr. Tang had favoured Liao. What did they expect? that she would choose an old fart, womaniser, divorced three times, twice from the same woman, who was always grumbling, over a young, handsome, hardworking, single man?! О_о If I were her, I would also choose Liao. Men will never understand women. :)

That competition as well as Long Xiang Dong's love of boxing reminded me of a film with Hugh Jackman in the lead role called Real Steel (2011). I have never seen a better movie about boxing. That's what modern boxing should look like. Those iron cans, pardon, robots, are good only for that. :) I also like very much the soundtrack to that film: Timbaland and Veronica Gardner  —  Give It A Go. That movie can also be called a story about how a bad father has become a good one. I advise you to watch it with the whole family together with your children.

I watched that film a long time ago, and when the full-scale war between russia and Ukraine started in 2022, I realised that the struggle of the robot Atom against the robot Zeus in the film was like the struggle of Ukraine against russia. This is the story of David and Goliath, which has repeated itself both in the movie and in real life. If you haven't read the story of David and Goliath in the Bible, you should read it (the First Book of Samuel, chapter 17).

Besides, I would like to say that for a long time I did not pay attention to the shopping and recreation complex that opened many years ago, but after I saw that film, not far from the house where I lived. I have passed by that complex many times and only recently noticed its name. The name of that shopping and recreation complex is ATOM. In addition, I very recently saw a tractor called A.TOM not far from my house. While watching the series Dr. Tang, I saw that tractor again and again.

In the film Real Steel, one russian b... is helped by a Japanese man. In real life, the Chinese help the russians. Aren't you ashamed, Chinese? But don't worry, in the next fight, Atom-Ukraine will roll Zeus-russia into the asphalt. You can be sure of that. And I have to say something else: children are much cooler than adults, they can find gold even in a garbage dump.

I would like to take this opportunity to inform the Chinese about something that has recently happened. The Economist published an article in which Feng Yujun, a professor at Peking University and an expert on russia, expressed his opinion on the winner of the war between russia and Ukraine. Thus, he considers the final defeat of russia to be inevitable, justifying it with certain factors that he has analysed. I advise you to read this article. Here is the link to it: https://www.economist.com/by-invitation/2024/04/11/russia-is-sure-to-lose-in-ukraine-reckons-a-chinese-expert-on-russia.

This professor has not yet disappeared, he has not been arrested or killed. This means that his opinion is an unofficial opinion of the Chinese Communist Party. That's how it is, Chinese. While you are measuring everything with the old standards, the Chinese communists are changing their shoes in the air before it is too late, because they smell something fried. Draw your own conclusions.

By the way, the Chinese diplomats have recently been babbling on something about democracy, but PRC itself has no democratic institutions: no constitution, no parliament,  no president or prime minister, no normal government, not to mention civil society. In China, there is only the Chinese Communist Party... and that's all. Trouble, sadness... :)

Returning to the Dr. Tang series, I would like to say that of all the male characters, I liked Liao Xiao Bo the most. Yes, I should to admit that the beginning of his relationship with Tang Jia Yu as a director and colleague was not very successful, and he was to blame for that. He pinned his hopes on the wrong person, although he was not bad, he just got confused. When he was transferred to the Dr. Tang’s group, I laughed, and then I couldn't stand and shouted out loud: “Well, what's up, practical and realistic?!” I was also practical and realistic until miracles began to happen in my life that I could not logically explain (they continue to happen now). I haven't stopped being practical and realistic, but I see the reality differently now.

In my previous review on The Legend of Kublai Khan, I have written that only a person with a good foundation, but who has lost his way and become confused, can repent and change for the better. Liao Xiao Bo is just such a person. He has changed for the better. Song Bao De, on the other hand, was rotten and remained so. I'm a lot like Liao Xiao Bo in many ways. We both don't drink alcohol at all, we don't smoke, he's as straight as a rail as I am (in fact, he's even worse, what's on his mind is on his tongue :):):). And most importantly, it's better not to make me angry, just like him. :)

Throughout the drama, I sat and admired Qu Gao Wei. I looked at him and thought: “A kindergarten teacher is a kindergarten teacher. I wonder if he has children”. :) I chose Hu Ge, Zhou Yi Wei, Qu Gao Wei and Jin Han as my favourite Chinese male actors for a reason. They all deserve to get the lead roles. But while three of them get the main roles, Qu Gao Wei is left with a bagel hole and supporting roles. :(

Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, two male actors were born, one South Korean and one Chinese. They were about the same age, similar in appearance, physical form, charisma and acting talent. Both were very talented and worthy of leading roles. But the South Korean actor managed, despite all the difficulties that existed in South Korea, to achieve success, popularity and become a top actor because he lived and worked in a free and democratic country. The Chinese actor, on the other hand, has been getting minor roles all his life because he lived in an authoritarian country and probably didn't kiss the Chinese communists' ass enough. Who do you think these two actors are? That's right, Jang Hyuk and Qu Gao Wei. Draw your own conclusions again.

However, I have one complaint about Qu Gao Wei in the drama Dr. Tang. Literally from the beginning of the first episode of the series, I wanted to pull off him that ugly pink shirt he was wearing. No, no, don't think anything indecent. I just don't like the pink colour,  especially the sour pink colour like Qu Gao Wei's shirt. I react this way to pink because I think it is the colour of lust. For some reason, in the West, red is considered obscene. But I think differently. In the East, people also have a positive attitude towards red. Many brides in the East still get married in red wedding dresses. If white for me is the colour of purity and chastity, then red is the colour of love, joy and celebration. And guess what my favourite flowers are. Bright red roses.

In the eighth episode, Qu Gao Wei wore even worse shirt. Do you know how I have counted his pink shirts in the drama? Disgusting number one, disgusting number two, disgusting number three, etc. What kind of “pink paradise” is that? Ew... The only thing that annoyed me more than his pink shirts in the series was Jiang Bai Lie's medical cap with cats. It was a complete trash. :):):) I wish Qu Gao Wei would wear a vyshyvanka for the entire series. I will gift it to him if I will have the opportunity. The main thing is to know the size. But I think I can guess the size, just like Zhuge Liang has guessed in Growling Tiger, Roaring Dragon. :):):)

As for the eighth episode of the drama, I watched it perhaps for two hours, I couldn't stop laughing while watching it. That stupid woman didn't need to have her breasts enlarged, she needed her brains. And I don't need to have anything enlarged, I have everything big. :):):):) And I also have a big heart that is capable of falling in love again, but with a worthy man, not just anyone.

Apart from Wei Da Xun, I didn't like one actress. She performed the mistress of the main heroine's husband. When I first saw that mistress, I thought: “Who is this scarecrow?” I advise Chinese actresses to eat more carbohydrates, sweets and flour, and then they won't have to have anything enlarged through surgery, because my eyes are already hurting to look at them. When I look at Chinese actresses, I want to feed them buns. Do Chinese men really like such thin women? Even in the drama, Qin Da Zhong said that Dr. Tang could be a little plumper.

Zhang Xiang in the drama performed again the role of a sweetheart, but who lived by the principle “my house is at the end of the line, I know nothing”. :Maybe that's the best way to live. You leave the workplace — forget about work, think about your personal life.

The singers obviously “roam” along with the director and actors. And while in Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu I liked Liu Yuning's song the most, in The Sword and the Brocade and Dr. Tang I liked the most the songs of Charlie Zhou (Zhou Shen). In The Sword and the Brocade is generally a great OST, I still listen to it. Charlie Zhou sings in a female soprano, which is too high for a man, in my opinion. But it doesn't make his voice and his songs any worse.

What I noticed when I read his biography was that after graduating from high school, he went to Ukraine to study dentistry. However, he transferred to Mykola Lysenko Lviv National Music Academy to study bel canto. It's a small world. :) That Chinese guy was blown all the way to Ukrainian Lviv. I hope that having become a famous singer in China, he hasn't forgotten which country has given him the higher education.

I would like to emphasise that despite some shortcomings, I liked the drama. In some places, even very much. Of course, I did not like the propaganda elements in the series. For example, the drama mentioned how much Beijing has done for Tibet (yes, it has done a lot, there's no denying it, it has conquered it by force, that's what it has done. Tibet is a separate country, not a territory of China), and that the Chinese are building a railway in Africa (not for free, but to establish economic control over Africa, as russia is also doing). But I liked the idea of the series and its implementation.

When I saw the protagonist being followed by her subordinates at the beginning of the first episode, I thought: “Is this her security?” :):):) And then I couldn't stand and said out loud “goats!” :) When you start to like a drama from the very first frame, it means something. I really like it when a woman-director is in charge of goats male subordinates. I wanted to give the main heroine a whip again. :)

When Dr. Tang took a leave of absence, her male subordinates went completely wild: the first one was counting something on his fingers, the second was doing exercises, the third was chatting, the fourth was drinking coffee, and the fifth was generally lost somewhere. : ) They did whatever they wanted to do at the workplace, apart from work. In a word, jerks. In Ukraine, we call it “the cat out of the house — the mice are in the dance”. And Jiang Bai Lie's return to the hospital was like the return of the prodigal son in the famous parable of Christ. If you don't know this parable, read it in the Gospel of the Apostle Luke, chapter 15, verses 11-32.

I remembered one moment in the drama. In the eleventh episode, Liao Xiao Bo's patient had an abortion before her death, and then died shortly afterwards. She killed her child, and God killed her for it. And don't tell me it has been an accident. I don't feel sorry for her because she is a murderer. Liao Xiao Bo got into trouble because of her too, because he treated her. But for him, it was also a punishment from God for insulting Tang Jia Yu, who ultimately stood up for him and saved his butt. I really liked that storyline. It has a lot to teach. That patient, after the abortion, has also been taking contraceptive pills, which are abortive contraception. That only made her condition and her guilt worse.

There was one more scene in the series that touched me. In it, Qin Da Zhong mocked both the director of the plastic surgery department and plastic surgery itself. I can't help but agree with him. Unfortunately, today plastic surgery has lost its primary importance, for which it has been created. And it was created for such cases, one of which happened to the actor Hu Ge. As a result, plastic surgery has evolved into augmentation of the lips, breasts, bum and making a second eyelid.

Given that I liked Qin Lan's acting in Dr. Tang and that it was the third Wen De Guang's drama I'd enjoyed (though not without complaints about all three), I decided to watch one another Wen De Guang's drama with Qin Lan in the main role. I have read its description, the reviews, besides, it has a good cast and a quite high rating. And most importantly, it's a historical drama, and I really like historical dramas (but not glamorous ones :). The drama is called Story of Yanxi Palace. So I hope to meet you next time in my review on that drama.

And in conclusion, I would like to say something else. Do you know which music track best suits the actor Qu Gao Wei? It's an instrumental track called Heritor from the South Korean TV series The Heirs. Do you still remember that series? Do you remember the two main male characters of that series portrayed by Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin?

One of them was a weak-willed snot who could offer the main heroine only dating. The other was a real man who was ready to marry her. Unfortunately, the main heroine chose the first one. But I can't criticise her, because I almost have chosen the same schmuck myself. And now God is poking me in the nose and making me remember what kind of men I really have liked all my life. And so it is. The bad men make me cry, and the good ones make me laugh and joke. I hope that the cretins in my life are over, and in the future I will meet only good men.

Do you know what colour shirts best suit Qu Gao Wei? No, not blue, because blue is my colour. These are yellow shirts. In this regard, I will tell you another interesting story. That is a true fact, it has happened in real life. You can read it on the Internet, but so that you don't waste your time, I will tell you that story.

Few people in the world know that the Ukrainian flag has originally been yellow and blue, not blue and yellow. In 1918, the Central Rada approved a flag with a yellow stripe above the blue one. That version of the national flag was proposed by Mykhailo Hrushevsky. So, in 1918, the Central Rada, headed by the first president of Ukraine, Hrushevsky, approved a yellow and blue flag. Hetman Skoropadskyi turned the Ukrainian flag “upside down”. And he did it in vain. In Ukraine, people say that the first is from God, the second is from people, and the third is from the devil.

Many Ukrainians are calling now for the return of the original yellow and blue Ukrainian flag. I am also a supporter of this idea. I'll tell you why. The Chinese will be particularly interested to know. In the early nineties of the last century, when Ukraine had just gained its independence, when the government in China was more adequate and relations between Ukraine and China were friendly, the Chinese painter Mao Mao asked president Kravchuk at an art event to do everything in his power to change the arrangement of colours on the country's main state symbol, the blue and yellow flag, in the newly independent Ukraine. She warned that if the flag remained the same, Ukraine would face inevitable degradation, betrayal, decline and, finally, collapse under that colour combination.

She referred to gixagrams, which were part of the Chinese philosophy and worldview. Unfortunately, Kravchuk, who had been convinced by the poets-deputies at that time that the blue and yellow flag symbolised a peaceful sky and golden wheat under it, joked that what was good for a Chinese was death for a Ukrainian. What can I say. In a word, facepalm!

Mao Mao was partly right. I don't believe in the gixagrams she has mentioned at that time, but I agree that we need to return the yellow and blue flag of Ukraine. However, I have my own vision of why this should be done. If the blue and yellow flag stands for the sky and the golden wheat underneath, then the yellow and blue flag for me stands for the sun and the water underneath. Our long-suffering Ukraine needs the sun as much as I need it, because I am Ukraine.

All my life, I have been insulted, envied, used and neglected, as other states have done to my country Ukraine throughout the years of its independence. It is time to put an end to this. The Lord will personally put an end to this, because He is the Sun that Ukraine and I need so much. Yes, I was the sunflower that turned away from the sun, which was depicted in the photo in the Chinese TV series My Super Hero. I turned away from the sun because I was desperate and almost lost my faith in God. But that Sun turned me back to Himself. I will never turn away from Him again. I watched just as many episodes of that miserable series as I needed. I will never go back to it again. Because I want to marry a sunny man, not someone who sleeps in a coffin like a vampire.

Now that Sun accompanies me at every step of my life. The bright yellow sun in the blue sky is the screen saver on my computer and smartphone desktop, as well as the avatar for my computer account. I have called this account Сонце, which means The Sun in Ukrainian. The bright yellow sun in the blue sky is even in my photos from the sea, taken back in 2018.

At the beginning of 2023, when I was just starting to do Chinese Qigong exercises, I did the exercises shown in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Heag_svayZY. Of course, you won't understand what the woman in the video is saying because she speaks Ukrainian, but pay attention to the sun in this video. I will also send you links to my favourite collections of tunes to which I do Qigong exercises. Here they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOBIOBgZE3E; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCthP4xvzmI. Again, pay attention to the sun.

In addition, look at the end of the opening credits of the Chinese drama Jun Jiu Ling, watch the opening credits of the series The Legend of Kublai Khan (in this series, there are just a lot of suns in the blue sky). There is also a lot of sun in Dr. Tang. For example, pay attention to the sun around Tang Jia Yu's neck at the end of the twenty-fourth episode. Ye Yi Ming in the series also wears a blue medical cap with yellow suns on it. The sun is also present in other scenes of this drama. In fact, this series ends with the sun. And finally, think about the lyrics to Zhou Shen's song for this drama.

I think I have written enough for you to understand what is happening in my life. In the end, I would like to recommend you to listen to the Ukrainian song called Glamour by Scriabin, in Ukrainian Скрябін — Гламур (this is to make it easier for you to find it; you see how much I care about you, and you don't appreciate it :). I dedicate this song to the “glamorous” pink shirts of Liao Xiao Bo and the glamorous Chinese dramas that I try to avoid. Be sure to translate the lyrics of the song into your native language. You'll be rolling on the floor laughing again. :)                                

Well, you suckers, thought you were smarter than me? But I have knocked you out again, because I'm a genius and you are jerks.