Guys if you have a chance read the novel is has been translated into English by some lovely people. I am currently at chapter 32 as I write this. So far I like it a lot.

You're Beautiful When You Smile 

Translated by Team DHH 

http://dhh-workshop.blogspot.com/2018/05/youre-beautiful-when-you-smile-chapter_11.html?m=1

I am a book lover so I would always try to read books that will be made into movies, series, drams,tv shows etc. 

So I was super happy when last night I searched and found it being translated on this website. 

Thank you so much for the link! :)

Oh my gawd the chapters leading up to them getting together and then his confession slash him shamelessly asking her to date him cause he is a monk. 

Currently at Chapter 88 part 1. 

That's what you call a sneak attack. 

I officially love this novel. 

finished the main part of the novel a few weeks ago, really recommend it and hope the drama is as great ^^

guys ... could you tell me how the ending of this novel? i read the english translation of this novel... but the eng ver is not finish yet... 

Is the English translation on DHH already complete? Or on-going? Thank you

Thank you so much!!!! ?

Bluelyly:

Is the English translation on DHH already complete? Or on-going? Thank you

i think the whole story have 190 chapters . the english translation is still on going, but the main part of the novel only till 140 or 150 ( if i'm not mistaken)... is anyone know the ending of the spin off chapters?

Thank you! I actually started reading it while waiting for new episodes.

Jessica:

Oh my gawd the chapters leading up to them getting together and then his confession slash him shamelessly asking her to date him cause he is a monk. 

Currently at Chapter 88 part 1. 

That's what you call a sneak attack. 

I officially love this novel. 

Thank you! I didn't know it was a manga first. So far, I'm so pleasantly surprised and uber glad I clicked on it & gave it a chance. The OTP is doing a pretty good job.

I don't even know how I'll start on the manga... so many to watch as is ^_^

As far as I understood the spin off is from the moment they won the national competition to the moment they win the world championship

The episode 17 is exactly which chapter in the novel?

- Trailer of Episode 17 --> Chapter 64 part 1
- Trailer of Episode 18 --> Chapter 69 part 2
- Trailer of Episode 19 --> Chapter 72 part 2
- Trailer of Episode 20 --> Chapter 78 part 1
- Trailer of Episode 21 --> Chapter 87 part 1
- Trailer of Episode 22 --> Chapter 93 part 3-part 4
- Trailer of Episode 23 --> Chapter 105 part 3
- Trailer of Episode 24--> Chapter 113 part 3

The last 35 Chapters pick up right at the end of 155. There is an important couple topic brought up as well as more gaming.
Anyway, It is subbed through 170, new installments are added by the subber however MTW and Sat.
I am sure it will take her a few months to complete. She started this project in Aug of 2017.
I ended up google translating the last 20 chapters and got the general jist of it. 

Thank you so much :)