2. Swarovski 

( I genuinely did wish, i cud post some beautiful pic for this, somebody cud help me)

"Diamonds for everyone "

Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones as well as finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting.

Delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world.

In 1891, Daniel Swarovski’, invented an electric machine that cut more accurately than ever before, marking the beginning of a new era for crystal. From American jazz halls to Parisian couture houses, dresses dripped with beads and Swarovski crystals, reflecting the excitement of the 1920s.

(I personally like the slogan, "Diamonds are rare", though).

Swarovski's crystals are beautiful and very versatile, widely used in fashion as well as other areas.

3. Sachertorte - a chocolate cake with apricot marmelade, created by Franz Sacher in the XIX century in Vienna.

4.Red Bull was founded in Austria by Dietrich Mateschitz in 1984.

He went on a trip to Thailand in 1982. Looking for a cure for jetlag, he found Krating Daeng, an energy drink formulated in 1975 to help keep Thai laborers refreshed. He took the formula back to Austria as “Red Bull,” and, needless to say. It was a hit. Don’t worry; the Yoovidhya family, who originally came up with Krating Daeng (which also means “red bull” in Thai) own 51% of the business.

The 13 Million Story Behind Red Bull's 3 i'es Tagline

6.Croissants

Croissants Are Not French. Contrary to popular belief, the croissant is not a French invention (although France has adopted it as an icon of its gastronomy), but the result of a sequence of events in History. Its origins date from 1683. At the time, the Austrian town of Vienna was under siege by the Ottomans.

7. The Strauss family - a musical dynasty, full of composers and bandleaders. Their music is inseparable part of Neujahrskonzert der Wiener Philharmoniker (New Year's Concert).

@zhou, thx buddy.

Sound of music/ Strauss.....superb

8. Apfelstrudel

We can trace back this typical Austrian desert to the 17th century, with the first written recipe dating back to 1696. 

The filling is made with grated cooking apples, sugar, cinnamon, and bread crumbs. Many times the filling also includes raisins and nuts. The dough is unleavened, thin, and elastic, similar to phyllo.

9.Arnold Schwarzenegger

America contest in prestige, chiefly because of the impact of bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger. Effectively showcased by the Weiders, the “Austrian Oak” won an unprecedented 14 world titles, including seven Mr. Olympias.

Terminator

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

10. Viennese waltz - the original form of the waltz.

1.Hobbiton

The Hobbiton Movie Set is a significant location used for The Lord of the Rings film trilogy and The Hobbit film trilogy, serving as a stand-in for the town of Hobbiton in the Shire in both trilogies.

2. There are five times more sheep than people

3. Fjords - Not as famous as Norwegian ones but as stunning as them.