lol Yea, that's what you call a deep bow.

10/10

Uhm Tae Goo

I'm so happy. I just woke up and I found out my fav show wrapped up filming. AHHH! Now, they just have to edit the show, etc. and it'll be coming out in a few months.

aeonee:

@lilly and all regular members of the group, is it happening with you also?

Sometimes I forget I am at face thread and I write the score……and forget I am at pic/gif thread and write the comment without writing the score. After posting, I realise and then I edit it.

Not that I am complaining. Both the game just rock.

I am thoroughly enjoying these two games. Both are different, but at times I get confused, so wannna know , whether it’s happening with you too?

Or, it’s just me?

nope. but i get confused in a-z dramas last letter ,first letter etcc

112:

10/10

Uhm Tae Goo

10/10 interesting  looking forward o watch .I dint watch any drama of his

Lilly:
interesting  looking forward o watch .I dint watch any drama of his

I recommend you to watch Night In Paradise, he's the main lead of that movie, along with Jeon Yeo Been! Uhm Tae Goo is my favorite K-actor. He has such a nice deep and raspy voice. I love how he's so different off-screen. He plays these really tough guy roles. But in reality, he's so timid and shy. I like how he can just really immerse himself in the roles he plays. 

Also, he's going to be in a rom-com drama. It's based on a Webtoon! I only read the first episode of the Webtoon and I'm pretty sure the drama is going to be about a CEO ML and a Child Entertainer FL! The drama is called The Woman Who Plays. I can't wait to see him be all romantic with the FL. :D So excited.

10/10  

I like  the mole near the eye :)

10/10

My Perect Stranger 

9/10 I can feel the 80's theme resonating off this one

Strong Girl Bong-soon

1st Strike 2nd Strike3rd StrikeYou're Out!

10/10 Somebody was intense, but all in all, I really liked it.

She is strong but I wonder whose stronger.

Strong Girl Namsoon