Lilly:

10/10

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

How was this drama

aenoee:

How was this drama

I didn't like it. I couldn't watch more than one episode .

Lilly:

Oh :(.

Me then removing frm the list.

aenoee:

Oh :(.

May be you try and then decide .I like both of them but not the drama:)

Lilly:

omg u didn't like it?? it was so good.. maybe u got bored while watching the first episode. 

aenoee:

omg no it was so good... the ML was very unique. i liked him bc he's not like any other male leads. 

112:

omg u didn't like it?? it was so good.. maybe u got bored while watching the first episode. 

omg no it was so good... the ML was very unique. i liked him bc he's not like any other male leads. 

Ok,  wait, let me do eeni meeni.......Yup, got  the slot for first 2 ep.   ;)

7/10 for cute lil kid n fall colours. ( sadly, i cud nt watch this drama beyond 20 mins of 1st ep)

Awwww.....  :-x...... i recall, i used to do this a lot ....me getting so nostalgic!!!

10/10(yes)

Winnie the Pooh

Nature a simply miracle!!!

What all u gonna capture in one glance??

Fall colours??? Water droplets??? Light reflecting through it- refracting through it ( teaching us laws of physic-light rays properties) ??? Detachment from the material world - water drop is present on the leaf surface, but leaf in itself is not getting wet??? 

Me speechless ,  in awe of…..

10/10 wow 

Nature is the true artist. She transforms the world in ways that humans never could.

It looks like pearls .

changing the rules to 24 hours ,If topic is not completed within 24 hours next person can change the topic  .

The Greatest Showman