Hello Everyone!!  Apologies for my long absence, just been working and watching dramas and living life. Hope you all been well, and I'm super glad that everybody is posting again.  I was worried that my favorite forum game was losing the people, but alas that was all in vain.  

Congrats for the 1k post, lets go for 10k,  then 100k, then 1 Mil.  

8/10 - "Are you okay?   If not it's okay, not to be okay."  

Guess who lol...

Girl from Nowhere

Shoujo-san:

Hello Everyone!!  Apologies for my long absence, just been working and watching dramas and living life. Hope you all been well, and I'm super glad that everybody is posting again.  I was worried that my favorite forum game was losing the people, but alas that was all in vain.  

Congrats for the 1k post, lets go for 10k,  then 100k, then 1 Mil.  

8/10 - "Are you okay?   If not it's okay, not to be okay."  

Guess who lol...

Girl from Nowhere 

Welcome back :)

How are you? 

awesome:

Awwwww…..”the look” in his eyes

10/10

Hey Lily...I'm good just been living and maintaining.  How about yourself ?

10/10  Love and Coffee.  The perfect combinations that produces "Coffee flavored kisses " awesome gif awesome 

Hi, I am good thank you ...:) 

I think this background song will be prefectly suited for your FL. 

10/10

The Love You Give Me

(☉__☉”) How to rate this gif...

9/10  I'm assuming the little kid is asking him that for someone else obviously lol.

Lilly 

Hi, I am good thank you ...:) 

I think this background song will be perfectly suited for your FL. 

Good to know everything is fine and dandy with you.  Also nice choice with that bgm song,  It's has a upbeat tempo with a seductive tone to it, I can see this as one of Nanno's many bgm songs.  

Thank you :)

Yeah it is popular bg score for a decade .

10/10

My Country: The New Age
Anyone watched this drama?

Your Welcome ;D

10/10 - I watched My Country when it premiered and I loved every second of it.  

Although the ending had me feeling like this⬇️ 

MERRCHRISTMAS!!!!

Wishing all those who celebrate a blessed and Merry Christmas! May this holiday season bring you happiness and joy, and be a time of spiritual rejuvenation

Shoujo-san:

Your Welcome ;D

10/10 - I watched My Country when it premiered and I loved every second of it.  

Although the ending had me feeling like this⬇️ 

MERRCHRISTMAS!!!!

10/10 haha poor  eunhyuk

It's Okay, That's Love

Hello everyone ,welcome to camp !!

happy weekend