7. Moon in the Day (in the past) 

10 dramas you haven't watched yet, but the drama(s) is high on your priority list. A short explanation of why you really want to watch it would be nice but is not necessary.

1. The Murder in Kairoutei - The trailer looked soooo good, and I've read good reviews of the lead's chemistry being absolute fire!

3. My stand in - on going drama. Gonna wait until finished before watching. Seem interesting. Start slump mode. Don't know what to watch

4.Shogun- I heard really  good things about it. I want to see the hype

5. Wandee Goodday (on going, want to wait till its complete and then I’m going to binge watch, cause I want to see the hot cop from manner of death as a muay thai fighter XD ) 

6. Hospital Playlist is on my short lost to watch because everyone keeps saying how wholesome this drama is and that their friendship is goals

7. Mr. Sunshine - I started to watch this drama but then put on hold to watch without a rush. So, I know it's the masterpiece that will break my heart in pieces and I'm here for it

8. Six Flying Dragons - again, everyone says how this drama is one of the best historical dramas and I want to check it myself. It's on my 2024 watch list too

9. The Double - still airing, love ML and had some SML syndrome from Story of Kunning Palace (loved ZLH too but this typically happens, at least for me!!)

Saygo:

4.Shogun- I heard really  good things about it. I want to see the hype

I read the James Clavell novel 45 years ago and I watched the 1980 mini-series. I can't wait for this drama!!

+1 for the double!! i also can’t wait to start it

10. Snowdrop - i’ve been meaning to watch for the longest of time but never found the time for? but now it’s the drama i’m starting next bc of kim hyeyoon

10 dramas/movies where the main characters go to a music festival or a concert 

1.  Second Time Twenty

2.  Twinkling Watermelon

Multiverse:

3. Upcoming summer ( Chinese movie , a beautiful movie. I would recommend to all those who are die hard fan of romance genre)

love this movie so much

i changed the topic a bit to make it easier