Mmopus:

Quick question, the character should have given up or could have given up/did give up?

3. Our Blues

I guess that counts?

Characters had to give up. So, they could get higher education/pass exam, etc, if not an unplanned pregnancy. 

I didn't watch Our Blues, so I'll explain with my example:

18 Again - it was teen pregnancy, so both parents only graduated from high school because they had to work to provide for their young family/be with children. 

5.Was It Love? FL had to drop out of university if i remember right.

New topic since 24 hours have passed

10 dramas where the lead has a weird hairstyle (pics please) 

1. Itaewon Class

2. Dali and the Cocky Prince - strong association with Betty Boop

3. Doctor John - I could not find a picture that shows just how weird that haircut was. Just like a female or newer version of a mullet. Half of it short half long. Just don't make sense 

5. Boys over flowers

6. Your eyes tell

7. The Masters sun 

leafless7:

5. Boys over flowers

LOL, that was the first that came to mind followed by every other drama made around that era. May I add the FL from:

8. Vampire Prosecutor. I haven't gotten past the first or second ep. b/c of her haircut. Too distracting. (Actress on R).

The worst hairstyles are the from same period as Heirs, Secret Garden, BOF, etc and they belong to the leads' parents. Oh boy, the makeup and styling of ML's mother & aunt in Secret Garden made it hard to watch.

9. Prison Playbook 

I mean.. the picture speaks for itself.. the lead was the first from the left, which was horrible enough for me, but compared to the other guys in the pics…

Anyway, give him some pointy ears and he could’ve played Spock with this haircut.. 

10. Legally Romance (pls I don’t even know how to rate it. I think they were going for a style that fits in the  2011/13 era, but in the future scenes it looks even worse)

BONUS: Oh no! Here comes trouble (at least the character was forced to have the haircut)

10 dramas that made you discover music artists through the OST

1. Semantic Error: Coldin (Romantic Devil/Can you Stay literally made me listen to Korean music in the first place)

2. KinnPorsche: Jeff Satur