8.  Parallel World (China 2023)

9.Kingdom
Kyokai (haven't watched the movies yet but if its accurate to the manga,she is a badass)

10. River Where the Moon Rises - warrior FL

10 titles in which a support character is rich but it's not obvious

They don't hide this fact, it may be even mentioned but it's not easy to tell by their appearance/behavior/job

1. Marry My Husband - ML's sister

2. My Little Happiness - SFL is rich, but she wants to learn to be independent so she no longer uses her parents money and tries her best on her own.

3.my man is cupid- ml and his friends 

4. Best choice ever - fl's ex and ml to some extent 

bonus-  Queen of tears - although fl is modest for her job still dresses classy, but ml keeps thinking she is poor ( viewer already know she is rich) 

Wedding impossible- ml works as normal employee but one day his colleagues see him in new car and later find out his grandpa is the chairman

Themaskedwarrior:

3.?  Queen of tears - although fl is modest for her job still dresses classy, but ml keeps thinking she is poor ( viewer already know she is rich) 

4. Best choice ever - fl's ex and ml to some extent 

To add to your #4 also grandma! Although according to upcoming teasers, the Mai family will learn about her true background soon

5. Be With You SML (ML’s brother) works as FL’s assistant/roommate before she learns of his identity as second little master of his family

6, I Am Nobody (listed as main character but he is more of a support, the monk's family is really rich)

7. She was pretty -2nd ML (Although I don't remember if he was hiding it or just not)

F4luv89:

To add to your #4 also grandma! Although according to upcoming teasers, the Mai family will learn about her true background soon

5. Be With You SML (ML’s brother) works as FL’s assistant/roommate before she learns of his identity as second little master of his family

Just now I was watching and came here to add only to find ur comment 

Themaskedwarrior:

Just now I was watching and came here to add only to find ur comment 

Hehe :)

8. Hot Stove League - FL's junior was rich and he mentioned it multiple times, but she always stopped him from wasting his money during work parties, etc. 

9. Extraordinary Attorney Woo - SFL

Bonus: Numbers - FL's father had the bank but she worked as a regular accountant in another company

10. Go go squid (brother and father of ML)

10 dramas /movies featuring iconic scenes you (and maybe other fans) will never forget (please describe the scene or use a gif/vid if possible)