I just received the "First Time Watcher" badge as well, despite it not being my first watch for any genre I don’t think haha. Thank you everyone for their comments!

"First Time Watcher" is for 100 completed dramas (movies, tv shows and specials doesn't count). 

I've completed 113 dramas and still haven't received this badge

POFActory:

I've completed 113 dramas and still haven't received this badge

I got this badge 2 days ago and then I also completed the 100th drama, but if you don't have it at 113, then I have no idea... :/

lol I just found this thread by searching for the first time watcher badge. I've been here since 2017 and watched over 400 dramas and just got the badge a moment ago after adding a newly completed  drama. Guess there's some bugs in the system or something.

Ivy:

lol I just found this thread by searching for the first time watcher badge. I've been here since 2017 and watched over 400 dramas and just got the badge a moment ago after adding a newly completed  drama. Guess there's some bugs in the system or something.

I think soo, although I have also watched many dramas there's no way I marked 100 of them as "Finished" nor it's the first drama but I got First Time Watcher badge :/

Ivy:

lol I just found this thread by searching for the first time watcher badge. I've been here since 2017 and watched over 400 dramas and just got the badge a moment ago after adding a newly completed  drama. Guess there's some bugs in the system or something.

Same here. I thought it was a newly implemented system here, but looking at this thread already existing last year, maybe the widespread implementation of the badges is slow.

I got Social Butterfly, Friend Magnet and First Time Watcher. Does anyone know what these badges refer to? 

I haven't heard of any of those except First Time Watcher one, I have it too, you can find answers in this conversation thread:) I had a Commentator badge too but that dissapeared, so I have no idea when or why they come and why it dissapeared, I don't think they work properly yet.

Looks like no one knows/understand what “first time watcher” means 

I am glad I am not the only one who is confused.  I remember when I got my first one and I just got another one again and I am still confused.  How could something be a test/in development for this long?  Please developers explain TT

I just got the first time watcher batch and I'm curious about it what's this mean I come on mdl very often ...I googled what does it mean now I'm here, 🤔