We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Aklima:

Everyone pls do my Kpop quiz, it’s part of my college work so I will highly appreciate it if u spare your time to do this ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ1xNttcu_WCOaXquVhCQnrWNhinG5C1VTdfS3QDRJO-rrjg/viewform

Did it! It was very fun, thanks for the quiz! :))

Aklima:

Everyone pls do my Kpop quiz, it’s part of my college work so I will highly appreciate it if u spare your time to do this ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ1xNttcu_WCOaXquVhCQnrWNhinG5C1VTdfS3QDRJO-rrjg/viewform

Okay just finished it 

Aklima:

Everyone pls do my Kpop quiz, it’s part of my college work so I will highly appreciate it if u spare your time to do this <3

Done!

Thank you to everyone that done on my quiz, I’m getting a lot of responses than I expected to be. Seriously thank u y’all <333

Hi! Can I join? Here are my answers:

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?   

The first song I listened to was "Gangnam Style" by PSY, and then I listened to some BIG BANG songs. Of course, love them! Then I saw a video of a boy group and thought that they weren't that good, decided to give them another chance because I was starting to understand the heavy work they have to do even for only a 3 min performance, especially the dancing and singing, and that's how I found BTS. Been with them since 2014 and will forever support them.

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? 

I heavily stan BTS, meaning I woke up at 4 am to see the new music video, I don't do this for any other.
But I am a multi-fan, I follow other groups and soloists beside them: CL; Mamamoo; BIG BANG; Red Velvet; IU; GOT7; Twice; Monsta X; Ateez; Woodz; (G)I-DLE; SHINee; Ikon; B.I; Wonho; TXT; Astro; Seventeen; P1Harmony;  TABBER; Lee Hi; B.A.P.; Jessi; BIBI; all AMOG artists and many others that now I can't think of, sorry...

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
BTS and BIG BANG 

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

BTS all 7 of them, each have a unique sparkle that cannot be compared to one another (or at least for me)

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? 

Watching the new music video many times, and with my parent's phone too so will make more views. Done that five times and stopped. Now I try to watch the video as many times as possible, but I am not so obsessed about making views.

P.S. I know I may seem obsessed with BTS but I am not gonna talk about them all the time. I am attached to them because their music helped me get through tough times, and well in a way I grew up with them.
Ok finished ? Thank you

T-ARA from wayyyyy back!!!!

Cherry Bullet has disbanded as of April 22, 2024. We thank Remi, Jiwon, Chaerin, Bora, Yuju, May, and Haeyoon.

Snowstorm:

Cherry Bullet has disbanded as of April 22, 2024. We thank Remi, Jiwon, Chaerin, Bora, Yuju, May, and Haeyoon.

This is how I find out?! My girls?

Yujeong also left BB girls, it was a sad week. And the Hybe/Ador/Min Hee jin/Illit/Newjeans drama.

NATURE Officially Announces Disbandment After 6 Years

The long-awaited new single #CoinciDestiny from #WekiMeki is confirmed to be their last gift for fans as the group will disband 7 years after debut.Last comeback was 2021.

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:
T-ARA from wayyyyy back!!!!

Taste!!!

Snowstorm:

The long-awaited new single #CoinciDestiny from #WekiMeki is confirmed to be their last gift for fans as the group will disband 7 years after debut.Last comeback was 2021.

Not Weki Meki too noooooo

I wonder why I never found this before, this is perfect! Would love to join in, if possible!

When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
Way back in 2015 - Dope by BTS randomly came up and I quite liked it. Thereafter I explored a lot of BigBang, BTS and EXO and their music. Have been hooked to Kpop since then. 

Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)
Quite a lot, actually. In no particular order, some of my favourite groups are listed below. I listen to individual projects of the members, if I like the genre. There are also individual artists / soloists I really like in addition to this list.
EXO, BTS, BigBang, Stray Kids, Girls Generation, ATEEZ, SHINee, Seventeen, iKon, The Rose, BTOB, GOT7, Wanna One, ASTRO, Blackpink

Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
This is hard. It's a mix between BTS and Stray Kids. BTS because they're my one true love, I'll never forget them, I'll never stop listening and I'll never stop stanning. But over the last few years, they kinda disappeared as BTS and while I absolutely love some of their solo projects, I just enjoyed BTS together way more. Stray Kids holds this special place in my heart because they were the first group I was able to connect with because of English-speaking members which allowed me to consume more content with a basic understanding of Korean even without subtitles. 

Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?
I take this question as soloists - and it has to be hands down Eric Nam. The guy is god. He is stunning, has a brilliant sense of humour, makes fantastic music and brings so much joy to my life with his interesting youtube content. I love him!

What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?
I don't think I've done that yet - being funny or weird, I mean