So I've ben trying to find online the ranks of police in Joseon era (around same time when qing was ruling China) but i couldn't find anything on it. 

Currently watching Dong yi and they had some left and right police ones also tribunal(but i don't know how they differ besides uniform colour lol)

Also writing a fanfic set in that era so it would be nice to get some intel about police ranks besides chiefs and liutenants and guards.

Thank you for your time,if theres any sites online i couldn't find please refer me to them :)

"There were two Podocheong. The left Podocheong(좌포도청, 左捕盜廳) and the right Podocheong(우포도청, 右捕盜廳)."  Source

"According to the <Sokdaejeon(속대전, 續大典)>, a law book written during the reign of King Yeongjo in the 18th century, there was one Chief(대장, 大將), 3 Assistant Officers(종사관, 從事官), 4 regular Lieutenants(부장, 部將), each regular Lieutenant commanding 26 Lieutenants without Pay(무료부장, 無料部將) and 12 Minor Lieutenants(가설부장, 架設部將), and 4 Scribes(서원, 書員) for each sector." Wikipedia

I don't know if these are helpful.  There's very sparsely information in English .

Even that helps a lot! Thank you so much