Aisha Gresee:

There are still 14 episodes ahead. New facts and evidence could change the prior understanding though. 

Ofc, but I think these were real facts and Wuji did that to protect SW however she may still be Wufeng spy ;)
the truth has been distorted by the rumours and as Lady Lan said when lies had been repeated many times people will think it is a truth... 

vesca:

There was always real medical record stating it was premature birth in the clinic but GSJ assumed it was the fake one and Lady Wuji let him to believe she has a real one!
The confession of Wuji seems to be real one, I mean all in it works for me

medical record Wuji had in her room was SGJ mom's second pregnancy, apparently his younger brother (he has this tiger embroidered cloth) which should be in the similar age to GZY who I guess passed as a kid... 

I might have forgotten if the fact of GSJ's didi  was already mentioned in prior episodes. Apparently that didi caused his mom was unable to be saved in the childbirth? GSJ was pretty upset when the Gong poison master mentioned about GSJ's mom and his didi. Wonder what will happen next tomorrow in ep 12

Dramaqueenvictoriaife:

I predict, based on a small clip I saw of YWS in a lilac dress, that the ending for our main characters will be sweet. I also don’t think Jin Fan will die, and I believe that he may end up with Gong Zi Shang. I also predict a bitter ending for the second couple, I don’t think it will be happy at all. I also predict character development for our main lead, using his powers to protect those he loves. 

You've got a point with the lilac dress though!❤️ There's a chance this is the HE we all wish for.  

Theory: I think prince Yue  is the one who killed ex SW , his son and elder Yue.  He want GZY to fail as SW hence Gong ang Wufeng will fight and be destroyed. 

I guess Gong huan Yu is alive according to the trailer he is  fighting with Ziyu and YWS so I believe he's 'Anonymous' and probably Wufeng young master lol coz after today's episode his background is questionable

Jvq:

I guess Gong huan Yu is alive according to the trailer he is  fighting with Ziyu and YWS so I believe he's 'Anonymous' and probably Wufeng young master lol coz after today's episode his background is questionable

Why is it questionable after today's episode 

Jvq:

Which trailer?

Aisha Gresee:

Sooo...

1. Wuji and YWS joined hand to save GZY. One problem solved. Wuji was GZY step mother as well. 

2. The real medical record of GZY's mom was still missing. The medical record found was Jue's mom. She delivered a didi to GSJ. The poison expert Gong was not his true brother.

3. The jade I talked prior was actualy an ice block. 

4. YWS was still in GZY side by less talk. 

Aand I have a bad feeling to Wuji. Her face was distorted in the mirror. It was usually a sign of an ending  of a character.

The real med record is not missing poison expert gong found it in medical room when wei shan was preparing yang medicine for sw

So he stole the other one frm lady wu which she placed on purpose in her room seeing both they thought one was fake

And poison gong was never the bio bro of shang jue he is of zhi lineage diff father and mother 

@sunmoonstar

In the scene of Wuji confession to the elders, the elder ordered the guard to find Lan medical record (Gong Ziyu's mom), and they could not find it. The medical record in that meeting was Ling medical record (Gong Shang Jue's mom) that telling the patient had the full months to delivery, not premature. 

The real medical record that mentioned the prematureness was still missing.

And that Gong poison master's position to Gong Shang Jue at first in the earlier episodes, we did not know if he was a biological younger brother or not. Only by the last 3 episodes and trailers their relationship were getting clearer. 

Just like Gong Ziyu and his elder brother (The prior young Lord), they were not related by the same mother but at first we  were directed as if they were related by the same mother and father. 

Maybe later, the fact of the reborn of the Young Lord would bring surprise to us

Aisha Gresee:
The medical record in that meeting was Ling medical record (Gong Shang Jue's mom) that telling the patient had the full months to delivery, not premature. 

The real medical record that mentioned the prematureness was still missing.

They have send a guard to check if any medical record is missing - and the answer was Lady's Ling - so the GSJ mother hence that was a record presented to elders

I have a new theory right here,

1. What if, LADY LAN is from wufeng and it's part of her mission to meet the old SW that day! So that he can get in the Gong Residence. So that explains also why LADY WUJI is also from wufeng right? Because they've known each other since childhood. 

2. So GZY is part gong, part wufeng??? And the only DEAD ASSASSIN that is mentioned by HYS that came out from the gongs, is LADY LAN?????

CdramaAddict:

I have a new theory right here,

1. What if, LADY LAN is from wufeng and it's part of her mission to meet the old SW that day! So that he can get in the Gong Residence. So that explains also why LADY WUJI is also from wufeng right? Because they've known each other since childhood. 

2. So GZY is part gong, part wufeng??? And the only DEAD ASSASSIN that is mentioned by HYS that came out from the gongs, is LADY LAN?????

I believe the only dead assassin that came out from the Gong's is Yun Que; that was already metioned by HYS earlier. But that also may be a diversion to make YWS stick to her mission. 

Also I am thinking if the theory above is somehow true, but partly and by other happenings. What if:

1. Lady Lan's lover was from WuFeng. Therefore he posed a threat towards her family. 

2. The Lan's family knew he is from WuFeng, and in order to separate them and make sure Lady Lan is safe, they sent her to the Gong's to get married. 

3.1 That lover found out about Lady Lan being forced to marry another and hence attacked her residence/father. 

OR

3.2 WuFeng on its own attacked her family and enslaved them to become spies. 

4. WuJi was sent to infiltrate the Gong's and get info, but met Lady Lan and disappeared from WuFeng's map/control if you will. 

I know that it was said the previous SW sent people to get WuJi, but don't you all find it a little weird given we all saw how A'Yun and SGQ behaved when they met ZY and SJ respectively? It all seems planned, at least for me.

Alicetcfwl:
I believe the only dead assassin that came out from the Gong's is Yun Que; that was already metioned by HYS earlier. But that also may be a diversion to make YWS stick to her mission. 

At least that's what raven told YWS - but I kinda believe he lied about Yun Que death, I am nearly sure she betrayed Wufeng as she fall for prince Yue and Wufeng got her killed somehow.... but to ensure that same thing won't happen again Wufeng told to YWS it was Gong family who killed her adoptive sister.

I don't know what to think anymore. ?