@enigma05 SGQ stabbed him. But GZY saved him with ice lotus flower

And tbh I disliked SGQ ending. She was too lucky as a betrayer. Which side she was, was still unclear. GSJ was too soft to her. 

Pretty much the misplaced editing of hot and sensual bath scene actually produced Gong's concievement without marriage ritual, lol. Don't say if there will be  a session 2, dads vs sons fight would happen. (As GZY's child would also remain unclear, YWS was still outthere)

LuluHk:
And tbh I disliked SGQ ending. She was too lucky as a betrayer. Which side she was, was still unclear. GSJ was too soft to her. 

She was on her own side... as her raven said she only loved herself...

Last scene - I doubt GZY had seen body of YWS or something threating, his expression doesn't suggest something like that...

Anyway - it was very good 7 episodes, just finished watching it and well since now my favourite mystery drama so far :) I don't recall any other one which got me so much into the plot, re-watching scenes and analysing details.
Definitely best drama of 2023 - I loved the dark climate, cinematography, costumes, music... not to mention great cast choice  :) it was feast for the eyes :)

btw. I loved how SGJ managed to steal infinite heat plate :D SGQ  didn't noticed anything

peng-peng:
Who has the plate now? The elders? 

Plate has been placed by GZY into restored Hua hall 

The final villain could be aliens not Wufeng.??

I hope the novel will flesh out everything until the end.

I’m still watching but I went to the end as everyone complaining had me curious so here’s my take on those last 4 minutes; I think YWS killed the final remaining Wufang members and brought her sister back. Hence ZY’s somewhat bewildered expression though he looked somewhat expressionless. 

So his brides will be twins? Woah, very lucky

Enigma05:

I’m still watching but I went to the end as everyone complaining had me curious so here’s my take on those last 4 minutes; I think YWS killed the final remaining Wufang members and brought her sister back. Hence ZY’s somewhat bewildered expression though he looked somewhat expressionless. 

Her return to her village was merely a cover-up to wipe out the entire Wufeng leaders.  

Do we know what Dianzhu looks like?   

I must say this show has been nothing but amazing 

Now is this a cliff hanger 

Is it leaving everything to our own imagination 

will we get a season 2 

I hope so 

A lot is left open now that I’m thinking hard about it 

Hm we shall see 

It is what it is y’all. But the series is very good. 

Enigma05:

It is what it is y’all. But the series is very good. 

It is indeed. It has become my fav after Nirvana In Fire and eternal love 10 miles of peach blossom. It has been a while since I have see a drama with a very interesting plot like NIF

Enigma05:

I’m still watching but I went to the end as everyone complaining had me curious so here’s my take on those last 4 minutes; I think YWS killed the final remaining Wufang members and brought her sister back. Hence ZY’s somewhat bewildered expression though he looked somewhat expressionless. 

And probably both in the same outfit - first sneak in one (tears) then sneak in second one (and he is like what?) 

I looked very closely at YWS expression when she saw that thing all covered up in the background, she looked pissed! Like hellz no. 

Someone here told me there is nothing like twin sisters in this drama - and for me only having a twin living in that town was the only explanation why SGJ found nothing suspicious in Lixi town when  he was investigating YWS background. 

I doubted Wufeng coukd terrorised whole town also fact that we haven't seen that bride and we coukd clearly hear Esther voice was very good clue