I did wonder what happened to all their fathers, turns out they're all cruelly taken away on the same day. Be it dead or crippled. No wonder the kids are all messed up. Ziyu is the luckiest of all to have a dad survived the attack intact, that explains why he's the most spoiled among them. 

I love their little squad.xue chongzi is such a  sweet and cute character,they were all so bored and ready for some action.the scene between jin fan,xue and zishang?

It took three people to take down shangjue in his lowest point.how strong is he?

I hope these three cousins weren't at each others throat.they are all so amazing.

Hua and zishang are soulmates,they resemble eachother so much.i hope zishang doesn't get angry at him after the trial .

One scene i'm like poor wuji we misunderstood her ,the the snake attacks again.what's wrong with you woman?

The practice of killing a highly skilled and well- trained loyal bodyguard just to make yet another sword (why not just keep using the first one?) seems so silly. Obviously, Jin Fan is worth a thousand times more than a sword, even when you ignore that his master should honor his loyalty by treating him right. 

Hoid_worldsinger:

I love their little squad.xue chongzi is such a  sweet and cute character,they were all so bored and ready for some action.the scene between jin fan,xue and zishang?

It took three people to take down shangjue in his lowest point.how strong is he?

I hope these three cousins weren't at each others throat.they are all so amazing.

Hua and zishang are soulmates,they resemble eachother so much.i hope zishang doesn't get angry at him after the trial .

One scene i'm like poor wuji we misunderstood her ,the the snake attacks again.what's wrong with you woman?

The back mountain deserves a spin off of their own! But I am also surprised they had to triple team him. What are these young gongzi doing  all day - you would think they perfected their own technique. But in all seriousness I think it’s bc the flower YZ fed him that makes SJ so strong.

Evamaren:

The practice of killing a highly skilled and well- trained loyal bodyguard just to make yet another sword (why not just keep using the first one?) seems so silly. Obviously, Jin Fan is worth a thousand times more than a sword, even when you ignore that his master should honor his loyalty by treating him right. 

That’s the thing I can’t figure out whether SJ and Huanyi sacrificed their guards or whether they failed the test bc they didn’t and their swords weren’t good enough. 

How is it that SGQ didn't get into trouble for lying as she said that YWS didn't have an injury when WJ did, and they obviously believed WJ since they imprisoned YWS. Did I miss a line of the dialogue explaining this?

So the old SW knew Wuji was a Mei and continued to stay married to her and let her live in the Gong family?? This Gong family is hypocritical and no one is living by their own rules. I prefer the people in the back hill, except for Elder Hua. Never liked him and he seems suspicious to me.

Mangoberrie:

How is it that SGQ didn't get into trouble for lying as she said that YWS didn't have an injury when WJ did, and they obviously believed WJ since they imprisoned YWS. Did I miss a line of the dialogue explaining this?

This will be revealed in the next episodes. But in any case Wuji didn’t outright contradict her. She said it wasn’t clear to her whether it was from Yuanzhi’s weapon. 

hafu_girl:

So the old SW knew Wuji was a Mei and continued to stay married to her and let her live in the Gong family?? This Gong family is hypocritical and no one is living by their own rules. I prefer the people in the back hill, except for Elder Hua. Never liked him and he seems suspicious to me.

Like father like son. And to be fair to her she abandoned Wufeng.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Like father like son. And to be fair to her she abandoned Wufeng.

It just seems so crazy to me that the original Sword Wielder would stand for that. Like he just believed she abandoned Wufeng? Was it because she had already been there so long so he just assumed she had abandoned Wufeng at that point? Also, she was dressed in black when he caught her so she clearly was looking like an assassin at that point. I'm going to guess that there will be more flashbacks explaining it all. Hopefully.

hafu_girl:

It just seems so crazy to me that the original Sword Wielder would stand for that. Like he just believed she abandoned Wufeng? Was it because she had already been there so long so he just assumed she had abandoned Wufeng at that point? Also, she was dressed in black when he caught her so she clearly was looking like an assassin at that point. I'm going to guess that there will be more flashbacks explaining it all. Hopefully.

I assume he watched her very closely for some time and never really fully trusted her. These Gong men were desperate for women.