This is for Episode 19 only. You don't have to hide spoilers but please do not post comments on anything past Episode 19 here. Whoever gets to Episode 20  first please start a new thread.

'Harry Porter' goes for the third trial.  I find the Gong family rules are useless.  YWS is let go and returned to her own quarter?  Just like that?

So many things are happening, emotionally also. So SGQ Raven killed GSJ mother and brother, uff... It's not him it was not SGQ Raven... I Think....I watched it again

AmeliaPond:

So many things are happening, emotionally also. So SGQ Raven killed GSJ mother and brother, uff... 

Yeah when SJ discovers that it is not gonna be good. Ep 18 made me mad at SJ but Ep 19 made me feel sorry for him. That said, he is so messed up he is totally not qualified to be SW.

I can’t believe they freaking trust LWJ so much. Nobody minded that she betrayed YWS in front of the Elders. Sure she was speaking the truth but that’s not what she agreed to do with YWS and SGQ. And end of the episode YWS gets betrayed again. Well fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. ??‍♀️

Revealing in the same that SGQ Raven killed GSJ mom and bro AND that SGQ and GSJ have feeling for each other. Heartbreak scenes are coming for sure ??? I loved that her and GYZ bonded although I’m sure when the truth is revealed it will be over for them ?

PeachBlossomGoddess:

This is for Episode 19 only. You don't have to hide spoilers but please do not post comments on anything past Episode 19 here. Whoever gets to Episode 20  first please start a new thread.

mparthur:

'Harry Porter' goes for the third trial.  I find the Gong family rules are useless.  YWS is let go and returned to her own quarter?  Just like that?

Well Wuji was very smart she basically gave a stalling non-answer as to whether she is a spy to give ZY time to pass the third trial. After YWS was rescued, SJ could have tried to retrieve her BUT he didn't dare to bc he saw the way the wind was blowing. Pretty much the entire younger generation except YZ ganged up against him, front mountain and back mountain. And he is injured. So he retreats to consider his next move.

justjacky:

I can’t believe they freaking trust LWJ so much. Nobody minded that she betrayed YWS in front of the Elders. Sure she was speaking the truth but that’s not what she agreed to do with YWS and SGQ. And end of the episode YWS gets betrayed again. Well fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. ??‍♀️

Revealing in the same that SGQ Raven killed GSJ mom and bro AND that SGQ and GSJ have feeling for each other. Heartbreak scenes are coming for sure ??? I loved that her and GYZ bonded although I’m sure when the truth is revealed it will be over for them ?

I think we have to rewatch that part. I suspect Wuji doesn't trust Qian (smart woman) and she cut her off bc she wasn't sure if she was going to abide by their agreement. But she didn't throw YWS under the bus, she just didn't exonerate her. If she had, all 3 of them could have been busted as Wufeng spies had anyone just forcibly examined YWS. So she let SJ keep her under arrest and ZY rescue her. Now the ball is in SJ court to try to arrest her again, which he has backed down. Ok I am off to watch 20. 

The third trial is to test if the Gongs can punish their own kin if they are found to be evil?

Why people keep falling for Wuji's trap, I'll never understand.

maryxiah:

Why people keep falling for Wuji's trap, I'll never understand.

You need to keep going 

mparthur:

The third trial is to test if the Gongs can punish their own kin if they are found to be evil?

I don’t think so but we should move this discussion to episode 20

So, we finally see GZS's father. He is the one prostrated in a bed and has the audacity to call her useless  just because she is a woman. 

Ari_Lee:

So, we finally see GZS's father. He is the one prostrated in a bed and has the audacity to call her useless  just because she is a woman. 

He was injured during the attack.  The Shang Branch used to be the most powerful branch among all.

mparthur:

He was injured during the attack.  The Shang Branch used to be the most powerful branch among all.

I know.  He is still prostrate in a bed calling people useless because of their gender.  That was my point.  He could have been the greatest in the past, but having this attitude makes him nothing in my eyes.

Ari_Lee:

I know.  He is still prostrate in a bed calling people useless because of their gender.  That was my point.  He could have been the greatest in the past, but having this attitude makes him nothing in my eyes.

Yeah he is a dick to his daughter. But wow, the Gong family was basically half erased. It's hard not to be bitter. Just like SJ is really bitter. Pitiful. What a terrible place Gongmen is. It is just a different kind of terrible from Wufeng.