"Shipping Club For Alice"

There were a lot of weird discussions in comment sections about ML&FL&SFL  relationship and time travel, and yep there was no Romance track in this drama but can't ignore the feelings/chemistry arousing between the characters so everyone has their own imagination so bring out your all weird Shipping theories

Kim Hee Sun
As
Yoon Tae Yi

Joo Won
as
Park Jin GYum

Kwak Shi Yang
as
Yoo MIN Hyuk
Lee Da In
as
Kim Do Yeon

so we have a three-way option where one relationship will be totally weird and it can't possibly in k-drama land and even I can't ship them together and i know this drama wouldn't adapt a dark Hollywood movie like predestination, terminator, etc... but feel free reply your options

YTY & PJG
KDY & PJG
YTY & YMH
Votes: 0
Votes: +3
Votes: +3

Updated:10/09

I'm shipping nobody, just skip the romance!

YTY and YMH already had a baby together so I guess that's already a ship that has sailed? But I'm not too interested in them lol.

I ship KDY & PJG all the way, KDY personality could compliment PJG limidity, she has been patient enough to wait/ not pursue him romantically & instead she stay by his side as his only friend who always been there next to him, because she understand him well.

YTY & YMH, not shipping them per se nor interested at theirs but I think they've been established as a couple, I think them reunited is only a matter of time.

YTY & PJG, eww No, because she was introduced as his mom right from the start so I can't look at her any other than as his only mother.

MeAndMyDramas:

I'm shipping nobody, just skip the romance!

YTY and YMH already had a baby together so I guess that's already a ship that has sailed? But I'm not too interested in them lol.

hmm  In 2020  timeline leads don't have partners, so new shipping's are ok and we are doing it  for fun

I don't really ship the mother and son. Cuz they're biologically related-
Let's go with shipping his bio parents!

Not big on the idea of shipping but if we HAVE TO see couples happen they need to be:

Jin Gyeom and Do Yeon

Min Hyuk and Tae Yi

hmm still can't decide?

Kim Hee Sun timeline  2050 - 2020 - 2010 looks same

now thing got weirder by the end of episode 7 hmmm

i cant help but feel predestination vibes, lol, imagine if PJG turns out to be his own father!! 

The ultimate paradox of time travel! ofcourse kdrama can't pull Hollywood  stunt

After watching e07 and 08 your thoughts ?

Oh my god hahahaha. I was watching this drama with the whole family and can't help but to feel awkward in all those scenes HAHA

rayambler7:

Oh my god hahahaha. I was watching this drama with the whole family and can't help but to feel awkward in all those scenes HAHA

hmm hope today's episodes may give us some clear direction where we are heading if they really gonna take multiverse concept hmm only god can save this loophole

I'm just..feel weird if there is a love line between PJG & YTY .. I always thought that they were mother and son, so if there is a love line in this drama, I prefer choose PJG & KDY for sure? But I think it would be more interesting when it came to family relationships?