After watching this drama (Extracurricular) I was wondering if there are any other dramas where the main leads are the anti-heroes or participating in some kind of illegal or immoral activity. The only other drama that I've watched that has fit this requirement is "Kill It." Please help!

Maybe Chief Kim? Both Male Leads were pretty much anti-heros, one more than the other

This is an old post, but I would suggest Doctor prisoner and misty.

• Crue city 
  • Bridal Mask
  • Yoona's street
  • Healer
  • Kurosagi 
  • Big forest 
  • Kaitou Yamaneko
  • Take Five 
  • Leverage 
  • Legend of the Blue Sea 
  • Todome No Kiss

I'd say Cruel City, Hyena, Cheese In The Trap, Kill It, Bad Guys, Mad Dog, Flower of Evil.. These are dramas i've watched, all fit the criteria in general but it's nuanced, some do unethical/immoral things for the greater good, some for their undercover job, some are misunderstood, some are machiavellic, some are psychologically ambivalent and complex...

Add Class of Lies, Awaken, and depending on your 'kind' of doing bad things preference perhaps you'd like the clever charming con artists of shows like 38 Task Force, Player, Switch, etc...

My fellow citizens also had a con artist ML. Though this show is comedy/satire. Not exactly crime/thriller.

vincenzo is the most recognized one

Vincenzo ,Kill it, Beyond evil, Doctor prisoner

The smile has left your eyes