i am very confused about one thing.. does jae eon actually go and sleep with other women.. for example the woman he met at the same place he met nabi.. he flirted with her with the same butterfly dialogue. and the other one scene on nabi's birthday when she called jae eon and seol ah put on some lipstick while he was talking on the phone.

Does he go to those women whenever we see him get a call (aside from seol ah)?? did seol ah and pjw f*ck in this period? 

why don't they show us clearly when jae eon is with other women. ? They only show him and nabi kissing and naked when with each other.. the closest we got to see pjw kissing other girl was in 2nd epi and even that was covered not full shown to us. 

Someone help me count all the times it was implied that he slept with or is gonna sleep other women after he got together with nabi (as f*ck buddy only, ofcourse)

If I remember correctly they never show him getting with anyone else besides that kiss that Nabi saw

Condom seems to be short in supply in this k-drama.  

I believe after Nabi leaves for her aunt's place he does sleep with the woman at the bar - that time he was still sorting out his newly realised feelings for Nabi but after he talks with his mum and decides Nabi is the one, you don't see any of that anymore. 

I think it's pretty clear that Jaeeon was with plenty of women, which is why he was very clear that he didn't want to commit to Nabi when they first hooked up (contrary to baffling general opinion I keep reading on MDL, not from you from others, he did NOT cheat on her). 

But why don't they show us clearly if he sleeps with other women when he starts with Nabi? For one it's to show that maybe him sleeping with a lot of women is an exaggeration by people around him, to an extent. Maybe it's the gossip that Jaeeon is always subjected to but never protests. If you watched Ep 10 when the friend group who always talks about him admit that they don't really know him at all.