I just don't get why the viewers hate Park Jae Eon's character. It's not like he forced Nabi into that sort of relationship. In fact, it was Nabi who hoped for more in that relationship right from the start. She even doesn't ask him if he was dating Seol Ah and runs away from the situation. I think Jae Eon has been true to his feelings from the start. Some people may argue about how he argued with Nabi in ep 9 was bad. But he was hurt and afraid at that moment that Nabi would leave him. 

P.S: This is coming from a male viewer and writer.

Totally agree with you !

Nabi jumped into this relationship of her own free will. Her attempt to get the answer she was hoping for was quite weak. 

It looks like he has evolved and wants more than at the beginning but she is the one running away just when he realises his feelings . She is a mess because of her ex OK but her childhood friend is NOT the solution to her frustrations .  Great guy but childhood friend - only- She is still attracted to Jae Eon and only to him. 

In ep 9 Jae Eon he argues with her as he feels he might loose her . It is their first real fight. It is time for Nabi to face it ! She can't just run away. She got to deal with it. After all they have a lot in common as artists. And obvious great chemistry which Sol underlined so well by saying " it is a miracle"  that kind of attraction/passion.

Nabi don't use your childhood friend ...as you already expressed why you can't be with him.  Be honest with him.

And be honest with Jae Eon. Take the time to discuss everything. Pride is in the way. 

Lots of people label the relationship toxic. It is not justified . It needs to mature no doubt to survive... but has potential.  Anyway running away as she seems to want to do is not a healing step. She seems really hurt .

Processing it by talking to friends like Sol might help - if she listens... 

Love this series ... 

Curious about ep 10 !!!

will he have a happy ending? :(

We will probably get a Season 2 ...

Sissi:

basing from the ratings, most likely not...!

Luffy,  I also am puzzled at the hostility towards the male lead; to me,  this drama appears to be more subtle than earlier coming-of-age romances by the K-drama industry.  I find PJE's inability to express deep emotion and mental chess games rather intriguing. The drama could have hinted or built the character's background story with a past trauma or some thoughts or flashbacks in PJE's mind to explain why he appears so cool and calculating. I suspect the director is leaving it up to the viewer to build their own back story, and well...I guess a lot of people have had their hearts broken by players! Nabi also contributes to the feeling of emotional push and pull with her dual relationships between the two young men and her own struggles to understand herself,  what she wants vs what she thinks she should do to pursue a life she can accept. She has no compass or guide posts to help make that decision because her upbringing was not the most stable in the world.  She keeps looking for a sign, but then, she doesn't know what the sign exactly is. So let's watch the next episode and see where this goes!

Episode 9 left me with some very strange feeling the sadness that was allover jae eon's face the way he was looking at nabi the fact that he kept thinking about her even made her a bracelet it was really hard to see him drawning in his own agony while seeing that the one he is longing for is slipping from his hands and he doesn't know how to deal with this situation since it's his first time getting these feelings and wanting to be with someone that much ,,,,, if i was in the place of nabi i would choose jae eon because like sola said the fact that you are attracted to someone and that person is atrracted to you the same way is a miracle because that doesn't happen alot therefore i wouldn't let it go yeah i know he second lead is nice and sincere but a heart isn't made of clay we can't shape it the way we want yes he's free to like her but he was mean when he told her that jae eon isn't sincere about her my poor jae eon what do you think eveybody is nabi going to end up with jae eon or the second lead ? if song kang does't get the girl i'm gonna sue netflix because he never does

Sissi:

I don't think that we will get a S2. As the drama has got very bad viewership in Korea.

To state my opinion: I was really rooting for Park Jae Eon. Sure, he was a red flag for everybody that wants an honest committed relationship but he never did anything wrong nor forced her into something. A lot came from her. Also, I really like his character and don't think he is such a jerk as most people say it. He seems quite deep and dreamy and that bold touch of him really sets him apart from potato boy. The only thing that made me furious was the last scene in episode 9. I believe most of the things he said were him trying to push her away which he regretted pretty fast. But it was completely unnecessary and ruined my chances of him ending up with her. Also the preview for the final episode didn't look promising. From what happend in the last scene it makes another comeback for both of them extremely uncomfortable and will make Na Bi seem even weeker than most of the readers already view her as. So, I really wished for him to end up with her because they made a great couple in the first half of the drama and the other choice isn't suitable at all. Now, I would be happy with an end as in Tempted where it just slightly points to what happens after. That would also be way better than them getting back together right away without any character development.