Mine's definitely Kang Tae Moo and Shin Ha Ri ℰ⋆‿⋆ℰ 

They're kinda offbeat and warm. At first, they seemed a bit odd together with different personalities and all. But you slowly start to feel they're a lot more perfect for each other than you realized. They grow onto you (๑♥ᴗ♥)

The 2nd Lead Jin Yeong Seo and Cha Sung Hoon are really good-looking together and also balance each other out like fire and water ( ó‿ò)人(・◡・✿)

Kang Tae Moo ♥ Shin Ha Ri

Cha Sung Hoon ♥ Jin Yeong Seo

I like the 2nd couple cha sung hoon and Jin Yeong Seo the most ^^ I think they complement each other the best way 

Kang Tae Moo and Shin Ha Ri. I liked the second couple too but I liked the main couple more!

I like the main couple. I do like the 2nd but I think its unrealistic to propose after a month( cuz drama's are real! lol)...so they lose some points.

I like the main couple. I do like the 2nd but I think its unrealistic to propose after a month( cuz drama's are real! lol)...so they lose some points.

Cha Sung Hoon ♥ Jin Yeong Seo

Can I just say both? 💞

I love both couple but I love the main couple aka Kang Tae Moo and Shin Ha Ri a bit more. 

Kang Tae Moo and Shin Ha Ri.💜

Oh the main-leads Kang Tae Moo and Shin Ha Ri  are just so wonderful! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

They will have a fun marriage life for sure!

I did not like that much SFL, sie war too snippy  for me. Definitelly  the main couple.The SML was lovely as well, loved his charakter, but he won’t  have an easy life with the SFL ;) 

I prefer the 2nd  leads couple. They had amazing chemistry and a more mature relationship despite the heavily clichéd aspect. 

1st leads were cutesy but their story was too childish tbh. ML's too cringey for my taste. Didn't like him that much. Loved the FL's sass tho in the beginning tho. 

Cha Sung Hoon ♡ Jin Yeong Seo

SIZZLING CHEMISTRY

Main lead is the best story and 🧁 moments unlike second they just kiss and fuck

1st couple the main leads  !