I watched this drama this past summer, both seasons (: I thought they were both pretty good, and it definitely made me a Miura Haruma fan :p

I still listen to the theme songs as well (:
Heenim382 wrote: Ah, one of my all time favorite dramas!
I liked the first season more than the second, but I might've not been concentrated enough for the second one. I loved the acting in both, especially Hiroki's role as J, my fave scene was in the second season, one where Hiroki's character just lost it. The crazy acting was brilliant. (wow I'm not good at explaining, but I dont want to spoil it XD)

At first THANK YOU for posting in this lonely thread here:p I thougt it would be forgotten forever xDD
I loved both seasons the same ...I think I watched both in one night :D
I couldn´t stop at all...the plot,the ACTORS*looking to my avi* and the musci too was just exeptionally great :p
That´s why I gave it an 10...it is worth to rewatch...so when you find time you may do that with the second season too if you want :)
Crazy4You wrote: I watched this drama this past summer, both seasons (: I thought they were both pretty good, and it definitely made me a Miura Haruma fan :p

I still listen to the theme songs as well (:

Hahahaha thank you to you too to posting here:) Whoo it actually gets more every time :D GREAT^^
Kekeke it made me his friend too*sigh* He was really cool in there....only later one I discovered his cute personality change too~
He really is an amazing actor :)
JAYJAYJAY Flumpool~ Hehehe I still hear it too~
Here is one song from the season...probably posted it already before but well...doesn´t mater^-^
<3 Bloody Monday season 1 & 2!!! Just finished watching them! Dang I loved the suspence!!! Takagi!!!~~~~ I'm wishing for a 3rd season!~ Wish there were more drama's like this one. One of my favs!
Right now rewatching it with Maihime-Sama!! JAYJAYJAYJAY I waited for years to convince ger finally :p And now I am staying overnight by her for watching Dramas even though we are going to bed now :)
TopSecret wrote: <3 Bloody Monday season 1 & 2!!! Just finished watching them! Dang I loved the suspence!!! Takagi!!!~~~~ I'm wishing for a 3rd season!~
Wish there were more drama's like this one. One of my favs!

JAYJAY FInally an replay!!Thank You for posting in this thread here~
Welcome,welcome!! *happy,happy*
Miura Haruma became my favorite actor because of it:D
His smile and his pained expression are both really great ....
But mhm I don´th think there will be season 3 even though the Manga is still ongoing...(T.T)
I have waited for it so long now.
So I am starting this..I hate the camera angles already..sigh this better be good this kid sure is pretty he could be a girl. why aren't the girls ever as pretty as the boys?
goldenseal50 wrote: So I am starting this..I hate the camera angles already..sigh this better be good

this kid sure is pretty he could be a girl. why aren't the girls ever as pretty as the boys?

Yeah Bloody Monday is awesome trust me, at least i liked it :) but i dont remember bad camera angles there.. oh well it's been some time since i watched it, should rewatch it someday soon~

Also hoping for 3rd season <3
It is one on my top-3 doramas and i really liked it.Although the hackings have done by falcon are not realistic,this don't affect the whole atmosphere of the drama...I recommend it to everyone because at some moments it is epic.
Starting episode 5. It is pretty intense. not sure if I like it but I do want to know what is going to happen.
goldenseal50 wrote: So I am starting this..I hate the camera angles already..sigh this better be good

this kid sure is pretty he could be a girl. why aren't the girls ever as pretty as the boys?

HEHEHEHE that´s my pretty boy O.o
Zarnet wrote: Yeah Bloody Monday is awesome trust me, at least i liked it :) but i dont remember bad camera angles there.. oh well it's been some time since i watched it, should rewatch it someday soon~

Also hoping for 3rd season <3

ME hoping for that to come true for ages now!!PLEASE I WANT SEASON 3!:p
I rewatched it now for three times and I do it again with a friend which I showed it to:D
goldenseal50 wrote: Starting episode 5. It is pretty intense. not sure if I like it but I do want to know what is going to happen.

I just vaguely remember me watching that nepisode and the others...I was like in rage and couldn´t stop anymore!
I think I might be prejudice, it seems so much like an anime, this is why I didn't like Hana Yori Dango