After a biological terrorist attack kills off the population of a Russian town; Japan's Public Safety Special Third unit, code name THIRD-i, believes that the terrorist organization responsible plans to unleash the same virus known as Bloody X into Tokyo. Subsequently, THIRD-i recruits the help of genius hacker Takagi Fujimaru to find out what happened in the Russia. However, as Fujimaru becomes involved, he soon finds out that he is in over his head and that the terrorist groups influence reaches not only his school but even the police. Fujimaru must now rely on his skill as a hacker to unravel the organizations sinister plot and find out the truth behind "Bloody Monday." --Dramawiki Details Title: ブラッディ・マンデイ Title (English): Bloody Monday Format: Renzoku Genre: Action, suspense Broadcast network: TBS Air time: Saturday 20:00 Season 1 Bloody Monday Episodes: 11 Viewership ratings: 11.4 (Kanto) Broadcast period: 2008-Oct-11 to 2008-Dec-20 Theme song: Over the rain ~Hikari no Hashi~ by flumpool Synopsis After a biological terrorist attack kills off the population of a Russian town; Japan's Public Safety Special Third unit, code name THIRD-i, believes that the terrorist organization responsible plans to unleash the same virus known as Bloody X into Tokyo. Subsequently, THIRD-i recruits the help of genius hacker Takagi Fujimaru to find out what happened in the Russia. However, as Fujimaru becomes involved, he soon finds out that he is in over his head and that the terrorist groups influence reaches not only his school but even the police. Fujimaru must now rely on his skill as a hacker to unravel the organizations sinister plot and find out the truth behind "Bloody Monday." Cast Correlation chart Miura Haruma as Takagi Fujimaru (Falcon) Kawashima Umika as Takagi Haruka Newspaper Club Sato Takeru as Kujo Otoya Fujii Mina as Asada Aoi Tokunaga Eri as Anzai Mako Hisano Masahiro as Tachikawa Hide THIRD-i Tanaka Tetsushi as Takagi Ryonosuke Matsushige Yutaka as Kano Ikuma Katase Nana as Hosho Sayuri Ashina Sei as Minami Kaoru Yoshizawa Hisashi as Kirishima Goro Nakahara Takeo as Sonoma Takao Kubota Masashi as Kudo Akira Anami Atsuko as Sawakita Miki Kudo Shunsaku as Okita Koichi Harada Kana as Nakagawa Saori Saito Ayumu as Kamata Junichiro Terrorists Narimiya Hiroki as J (Kanzaki Jun) Kichise Michiko as Orihara Maya TET as Demon Joichi Yamaguchi Ryuto as Bluebird (Ando Ken) Takito Kenichi as Shirota Manabu Taniguchi Shota as Kobayashi Daisuke Nagakura Daisuke as Tanabe Ryo Tsuneyoshi Rie as Arimura Nozomu Abe Marie as Miyamoto Tozawa Yasuaki as Nishida Kojima Koichi Kaneko Takanobu I just noticed there isn´t any thread for this over amazing Drama here:) For me as an Miura Haruma Fan I just wanted to share this great Drama...if there may be anyone who still hasn´t watched it.. Then I really recommend it! :D

Here comes the image:p
For me one of the best Dorama ever! Lead by an awesome Miura Haruma!! An awesome theme songs by flumpool!! AND Narimiya Hiroki is outstanding as "J"... Ahh I simply love it!!
bennyost wrote: For me one of the best Dorama ever! Lead by an awesome Miura Haruma!! An awesome theme songs by flumpool!!

AND Narimiya Hiroki is outstanding as "J"...

Ahh I simply love it!!

Good to hear that! <3 I think that the whole Drama is made perfect
Btw thanks for the replay :)
So many people say it's really good, i'm for sure going to watch it when i'm done with what i'm currently watching ^^
Lylina wrote: So many people say it's really good, i'm for sure going to watch it when i'm done with what i'm currently watching ^^

Hehehe ....
Good choice I am sure you will love it <3 It is the perfect mixtrue from a lot of mystery,action and love an little too~
This here has become one of my favorite J-Songs...it is asn track out of the movie~ <3

Mmm, I'm debating whether to watch this or not, looking up the trailer on youtube now to decide :3
Rubaxxa wrote: Mmm, I'm debating whether to watch this or not, looking up the trailer on youtube now to decide :3

As Haruma fan you really should!! I think it is one of his strongest roles and he was so happy to co-star with his best friend Satou Takeru!
bennyost wrote: As Haruma fan you really should!! I think it is one of his strongest roles and he was so happy to co-star with his best friend Satou Takeru!

It looks interesting enough, so I guess I'll give it a try! Is the 2nd season better than the 1st?
I rated the first 9 and the second 10!
bennyost wrote: I rated the first 9 and the second 10!

Should be good then! I'll let you know ;)
Rubaxxa wrote: Should be good then! I'll let you know ;)

Haha I am really curious to as how much you will like/dislike it :D
Even though I am sure you will love his love in there~
Trough Bloody Monday I found an new love for mystery Dramas :)
SPOILER!!!ATTENTION can appear an little scary....and you will pürobably understand it more when knowing the whole plot behin it all xD
It is one of my favorite scenes...:) It is typically for the whole Drama!

It is about Falcon who does discover finally an new member of the terrorists...Btw the subs are not in english so the spoiler can be avoided too^^Just wanted to show the excitment that Drama gives out....
Ah, one of my all time favorite dramas! I liked the first season more than the second, but I might've not been concentrated enough for the second one. I loved the acting in both, especially Hiroki's role as J, my fave scene was in the second season, one where Hiroki's character just lost it. The crazy acting was brilliant. (wow I'm not good at explaining, but I dont want to spoil it XD)