Doesnt seem to be as great a following for this one as the others for this season. Anyone? I'm waiting for subs too....
watched ep 1. a little disappointed that shibasaki kou is subbed out yoshitaka is still a budding actress, and i think shibasaki is just a brilliant actress. i think this will work out well tho.
I'm still not sure whether I'll watch this considering the change in the female lead, not to mention there are a lot of dramas out there that I want to watch as well.

But, hora! :
http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/04/drama-prime-time-report-04150418/=

"Fuji TV’s Monday drama ‘Galileo‘ (season 2) – starring heartthrob Fukuyama Masaharu and a new heroine played by Yoshitaka Yuriko – attracted the most viewers with a great rating of 22.6%."

Well.. I might watch this after all.

P.S. I think ep1 eng sub are already out on d-addicts.
Yeah, they got a good start.. I'm gonna watch it when the series is finish...
yeah. first episode is quite reminiscent of Trick. i felt like the previous two leads have aged alot tho, especially shibasaki
watching ep 2 now. haaha. getting used to the incoming sappari wakaranai. hahahaha
ep 4 a touch of chinese culture :)
ep 5. the twins are actually quite pretty. are they one or two people? also starting to get hooked on the ed song
a little surprised that its so under-discussed even tho it has limited romance, and more of a detective/scientific drama which is unlike the mdl population Masaharu Fukuyama and Kou Shibasaki will reprise the music duo of "KOH+" for the drama OST of "Galileo 2". KOH+ first formed for the original 2007 Fuji TV drama series "Galileo" and then 2008 film "Suspect X". For "Galileo 2", KOH+ will perform song "Koi no Maryoku" (literally "Magic of Love"). When the drama series airs in South Korea, Korean idol group Kara will sing a Korean version of "Koi no Maryoku" and A-Lin will sing a Chinese version "Koi no Maryoku" for the Chinese territories.
If anyone can find the song please let me know.
Gave up on the English subs. How lucky I am to be able to understand Eng Mando Canto and a little bit of Jap. Now using Chi subs. Those darned Eng subbers are horribly inefficient.