math rock/piano/instrumental palitextdestroy  2018 album "samsara" full.

indie GOOD ON THE REEL 2020 album "手と手" [Tetote] full. Nice album, and a good band.

Koi Kogare (コイコガレ) by milet x MAN WITH A MISSION
And the second song of the milet x MWAM collab. work. ED of Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen

Buck-Tick - New World

Soramo Toberu Hazu (空も飛べるはず) by Spitz (スピッツ)
Released in 1994 today, Soramo Toberu Hazu is Spitz's 8th single. February 2023 it was certified triple platinum by the Japanese Recording Industry Association.
It was the theme song of the Fuji Tv Drama Hakusen Nagashi

super group SHERBETS 2023 EP "Midnight Chocolate."

samenai:

Soramo Toberu Hazu (空も飛べるはず) by Spitz (スピッツ)
Released in 1994 today, Soramo Toberu Hazu is Spitz's 8th single. February 2023 it was certified triple platinum by the Japanese Recording Industry Association.
It was the theme song of the Fuji Tv Drama Hakusen Nagashi

<3<3<3 thanks

alt artist Gunkei Nakashima "残留" 2013 album "群鶏中島"
https://gunkei-nakashima.bandcamp.com/track/-

Minato (みなと)
Spitz's(スピッツ) 41st single released on April 27, 2016. After Kaede (楓), this is probably my most favorite Spitz track. No matter what time and place it is, listening to it always gives me a serene feeling. There is nothing over the top about this song, just like the complete black & white MV, I dunno why!
Last year when I started learning the Japanese language in a program, we were asked to pick some meaningful Japanese names for our teams. Initially, I suggested another spitz title, Minato (みなと) which means "Lighthouse" was second, but after the voting Minato was chosen as our team name. It was meant to be, I think.

blackened HC KOKESHI "冷刻" 2023 album "Reikoku."