The Chinese drama Jun Jiu Ling can hardly be called a historical drama. It's more like a fairy tale, although I perceive all Chinese dramas as fairy tales that have nothing to do with reality, because they are. The plot of this series is similar to the plot of the drama New Face, but it seems to be better thought out. Not only the face, but also the voice of the main heroine have been changed, and the actresses who act respectively Chu Jiu Ling and Jun Zhen Zhen are more or less similar in build, so at first glance, the plot seems logical.

But this is only at first glance. The main problem is that such a plot is suitable for our times or the future, but not for medieval China. For that period of China, a complete change of face and voice looks like paradoxical nonsense, which provokes even more absurdities. The drama Jun Jiu Ling is full of such absurdities.

It was immediately noticeable that the script was written by a man. The gaffe sits on the gaffe and catches up with the gaffe. The script of this series is not just bad, it's terrible. How did Xie Ze dare to shoot a drama with such a lousy script? Did he even read it before filming?! Has he lost his last brains?! It seems that I have overestimated Xie Ze as well. If he saw that the script was bad, he had to make the scriptwriter rewrite it, or write the script himself. And if Xie Ze didn't notice that the script was bad, then he was a complete idiot.

While watching the drama, I kept wondering when the Chinese would stop painting over wrinkles of the characters in their dramas. The female character of the series, Fang Cao, is an elderly dame, with grey hair all over her hair, but her face is like that of a twenty-year-old girl. It's complete bullshit! Growing old is as natural as growing young, so there's nothing shameful about wrinkles.

I'm also tired of seeing in Chinese historical dramas how characters, especially women, cover themselves with their hands when they are eating or drinking. The process of eating is also a natural process. You just need to eat like a human being, not like a pig, and then you won't need to cover yourself with your hand. But, thank God, all the female characters in the series looked like women, not like children. Because I won't be able to take any more pedophilia in Chinese dramas.

In Jun Jiu Ling, God also has left many signs and clues for me, so as always, I will list them for you. For example, as in Bright as the Moon, the title of this drama is depicted again in yellow and gold letters along with yellow and gold mountains on a blue-sea background in the opening credits. In the final credits, the shots are shown on a blue and yellow background.

In the ninth episode, at the thirty-first minute and the forty-sixth second, the word “candied fruit” appears in the subtitles. The funny thing was that I was eating candied fruit while watching that episode. :) Imagine my reaction: I've just eaten a packet of candied fruit and then I see the word “candied fruit” in the subtitles. :)

The protagonist Jun Jiu Ling (Chu Jiu Ling) handed out candied fruit to children in the series when she worked as a hand-bell doctor. The strangest thing was that it was while watching Jun Jiu Ling that I tried candied fruit for the first time. I had never eaten them before. The word “candied fruit” is used more than once in this series. By the way, like the main heroine of The Princess Wei Young, Li Wei Young (Xin Er), Jun Jiu Ling also helped to overcome the enemies at the border. And in the thirty-seventh episode of the series, Shandong is mentioned again, just like in The Sword and the Brocade.

While watching the drama, I noticed another interesting thing. This series has such characters as the imperial doctor Zhou, Madame Zhou. The official Zhou Bentang and his family are also mentioned, and his descendants appear in the drama. Additionally, in the thirty-second episode, the wet nurse Zhou is mentioned. In Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu, there are such characters as the official Zhou, the butler Zhou, and in The Sword and the Brocade    Zhou Xian, the minister Zhou and Madam Zhou, moreover, Madam Zhou in Jun Jiu Ling and Madam Zhou in The Sword and the Brocade is performed by the same actress — Jing Lu.

In the fifteenth episode of the drama Jun Jiu Ling, the main heroine's patient was Mrs. Lin. That surname was the same as the surname of Ou Yan Xing's deceased mother in The Sword and the Brocade. He was also known in that drama as Lin Shi Xian, taking his mother's surname. In The Sword and the Brocade, there is also a male character called Lin Shan. The actor Han Shuai wouldn't let me lie, because he acted him just like he acted Jiang Bai Hu in Jun Jiu Ling.

This drama has a character called Mu Jin, and in Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu, the protagonist's surname is Mu. In Jun Jiu Ling, there is a male character named Tuoba Wu, and in Bright as the Moon, there are characters with the same surname. Those are the Princess Tuoba Ye Qian and her brother Tuoba Ye Cheng. That's not all. I noticed that in the Chinese dramas I watched, the characters often had the same surname or first name. I don't know what it means, but it's a regularity.

I'm not even going to list the things of the blue and yellow colour that are in the drama Jun Jiu Ling. There were as many of them as in other Chinese dramas I watched. I don't even know who loves the Ukrainian flag more: the Ukrainians themselves or the Chinese. I could only say that, just like in The Princess Wei Young, I liked the characters' clothes, including the women's dresses, among which there were those of the blue and yellow colour. I especially liked the wedding dresses.

Separately, I want to mention the blue dress and the yellow and blue with white crown which the main heroine has worn when she has been Chu Jiu Ling (so beautiful), as well as two blue and yellow hanfu of the Prince Xian (nice caftans). Although it's worth noting that in The Princess Wei Young, the dresses were prettier, and there were many more dresses of the blue and yellow colour.

I was delighted to hear the mention of the famous ancient Chinese physician Hua Tuo again. The main heroine's remark that all the greatest ancient Chinese physicians were thoughtlessly executed by tyrants was also correct. God repeatedly sent geniuses to the Chinese, but the Chinese treated them all the same. Nowadays, God has sent you, Chinese, another genius. It's not hard to guess who he is, or rather who she is, and it's me. But just like other geniuses, you have rejected me. No one in the world could understand and love your history and culture better than me, but you have lost my love too, because you are unscrupulous, cruel and ruthless non-humans. But will not let go of you until I have written everything that God has planned for me to write and fulfilled my destination.

This is not all that is interesting in the drama Jun Jiu Ling. I laughed until I fell down at the joke about the Jinyun Restaurant, March 3, and “Drunken Steps by the River”. :):):) I appreciated that joke from the Lord. Yes, March 3 is definitely the worst day of the year, ha-ha-ha... :):):):) If you don't understand what I'm talking about, watch the sixth episode of the drama with English subtitles from YOUKU on YouTube.  

It was as funny to me as finding out that the protagonist of the Chinese series Turn on the Right Way to Life, Bian Liang (a solid loser), was Pisces under the sun zodiac sign of Western astrology. Thinking back to that series, I would like to say that just as the mother of the heroine Fu Xin Tong asked her to go to medical university, so did my mother ask me at one time. But both Xin Tong and I did not listen to our mothers in that.

Well, you jerks, have you already believed in God, or do you need me to chew on everything for you like for little children?! Of course, I do not write to you all the signs that God gives me, because some of them are only between me and the Lord. You would not understand them anyway. You would at least understand the signs and the clues that I am describing to you.

But I don't write for stupid, ignorant fools who can't string two words together, but for intelligent, educated and thoughtful people. For such people, I recommend watching an American movie called An Interview with God (2018). There is a lot to think about in that film, in particular, what questions each person would ask God if they were interviewing Him.

In the drama, four men fell in love with the protagonist at the same time, two of whom were decent guys and two were cretins. Among those two cretins, one was a madman, a pervert,  a thief and a liar with painted lips Lu Yun Qi. I wanted so much to wipe the lipstick off his lips, and in addition to that, I wanted to punch him in the forehead. And the second of the cretins was the so-called scholar Ning Yun Zhao, who thought that he was a philosopher-thinker, that he had reached the level of Confucius. He was right about that. He was just as stupid as Confucius. :):):)

In the seventh episode of the drama, the main heroine Jun Jiu Ling gave him a pear, and she did the right thing. :) For the Chinese, this gesture means separation. It's the same as a girl giving a guy a pumpkin in Ukraine. This means refusing courtship, wooing in Ukraine. And of those four men, I liked the oldest and the youngest, i.e. Zhu Zan and Fang Cheng Yu. In my opinion, they loved and cared for the main heroine the most.

But I'm even better than the main heroine, because I can make more than four men fall in love with me at the same time. In fact, this drama is about me. Listen to the lyrics of the song that sounds in the opening credits. This song definitely suits me. It's about me and my feelings. In the third episode, Fang Cheng Yu called the main heroine a genius. Well, that's certainly me. :)

Does the bloody emperor Xi Jinping Chu Rang remind you of anyone? And the pervert and the ass-licker Lu Yun Qi?! The protagonist, the Princess Jiu Ling, pitied and stood up for him in childhood, and in adulthood it turned out to be a bad thing for her, because she pitied a real scum and a scoundrel. Doesn't it remind you of anything?!

Well, and does the peacock and the plucked rooster Ning Yun Zhao with his feminine manners remind you of anyone? According to the plot, he did not mind taking credit for other people's achievements and “reaping where he did not sow”. In the series, they tried to whitewash the reputation of Ning Yun Zhao, but I immediately understood who he was and what he was like. God forbid that some unfortunate girl should end up with such a mother-in-law and sister-in-law as Ning Yun Zhao's mother and sister. With such a mother, an evil, fat cow, and a sister, a brainless idiot, he will be alone all his life... all alone. :):):)

Please pay attention to Ning Yun Zhao's phrase in the thirty-sixth episode, at the thirty-second minute and the fourteenth second, and Lu Yun Qi's phrase in the thirty-seventh episode, at the twenty-first minute and the seventeenth second, about the demon. Think about those phrases. I hope that you will guess which demon those phrases refer to.

In addition, I would say that, like to the main heroine Jiu Ling, my childhood was useful to me. They say that without the past, there is no future. It's a wise phrase. The main thing is that the past does not interfere with living in the present. As they say, remember the past, hope for the future, but live in the present.

I would also like to draw your attention to one more moment in this drama. In the fourteenth episode, it was revealed that Madame Zhou had an abortion, and after that she suffered from mental illness. This is the result of the sin of infanticide in the womb. Those who are still in favour of abortion, watch this series and pay attention to this message. It will be useful to you.

And now I'll move on to the cast. To be honest, most Chinese dramas have bad plots and scripts. It's rare to see a really cool, coherent and well-thought-out plot. But many Chinese dramas with bad plots are often pulled out by actors with their strong acting. Similarly, in this drama, everything is based mainly on enthusiasm of the actors and good performances. I'm not talking about how many familiar faces I have seen here.

When I first saw the Emperor Chu Rang, I thought: “Oh, hi! What a familiar face! “Dad” of Ming Lan acted the Emperor”. :):):) I was also happy to see the actresses Hai Ling, Zhang Yan Yan and He Hong Shan in the series. Although the last one sings badly, but she acts well. However, unfortunately, her, like Zhang Yan Yan, was very few in the drama. But not all the actors performed well. I didn't like Jiang Long's acting. He is the same in all his dramas, and all his roles are the same. Apparently, he's not capable of anything more. I also didn't like the way Yu Yong Hai performed Li San Bing.

The best performance was given by the “main couple of the series”, namely Peng Xiao Ran and Jin Han. The on-screen couple Jun Jiu Ling and Zhu Zan are even more beautiful than the pair Li Wei Young / Xin Er and Tuo Ba Jun. Peng Xiao Ran has a more beautiful figure than Tang Yan. As for me, Tang Yan is too tall and too thin. And Jin Han is taller and more handsome than Luo Jin.

Peng Xiao Ran has broad shoulders, a strong physique and a feminine figure. She is a perfect match for Jin Han on screen. Imagine if to pair the tall and the muscular Jin Han with such Chinese actresses as Xu Lu or Tan Song Yun. They will crack in his arms. :):):) Real men need real women, not ram fish. However, despite Peng Xiao Ran's outward beauty, her figure is far from my lush forms. Although she looks good, she is attractive enough for the female lead in this drama. I have no complaints about her acting. She coped with the role perfectly. Her emotions are lively, vivid and true. I can't say anything else because her acting is excellent.

In turn, as a woman, I would like to talk more about Jin Han and his character Zhu Zan. :) I liked Jin Han's performance back in The Princess Wei Young, and even though he performed a “dragon” there, his acting was convincing. He fully revealed himself as an actor there. In Jun Jiu Ling, he acted a completely different role, but he also coped with it. As a singer, he is also not bad. When he sings, his voice reminds me of Hu Ge's. And, thank God, he has a normal face, not like that of a chronic alcoholic. Jin Han was another Chinese actor who was smart enough not to act in 1921. Whom would he perform there? A hotel doorman?

His character Zhu Zan in the drama is exactly the type of men I like the most. Watch the scenes in the twenty-fourth episode starting from the tenth minute and the twenty-first second. You will not regret it. That is how a real man should behave, and not mumble something like there are no reasons in the world to quarrel. In the world, there are not only reasons for men to quarrel, but also to punch each other in the face. Zhu Zan pretended to be a frivolous fool in front of the main heroine, but he was secretly always near her and, if necessary, protected her from all the disasters that were falling on her from all sides. Although she coped with it quite well herself.

Since the main heroine Jiu Ling has made four men fall in love with her in the drama, it's time to add a fourth actor to the list of my favourite Chinese male actors. Jin Han is suitable for this role. I have long wanted to add “young blood” to that list, because there are only old farts there. :) Though one can argue about Jin Han's age. He's four years younger than me, but he looks like he's nine years older than me. It's not because he looks bad, he just looks more mature. You can immediately see the son of a military man. :)

And I am very well preserved for my age. I don't look my age at all. People always think I'm younger than I am. And this is not only thanks to the good genetics that my mother has passed on to me, but also thanks to a healthy lifestyle. Because I drink tea in the morning, and in the evening — not wine, but a compote of healthy fruits. By the way, Peng Xiao Ran is also three years older than Jin Han, but she also looks younger than him. I will not write anything more about Jin Han. Life will show what kind of “fruit” he is. :)

So, out of all the Chinese actors (male cast), I could find only four that impressed me with their performance. All the others are mediocre and talentless. I liked many more of the Chinese actresses. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count them all. This proves once again that women do everything much better than men. Men are used to doing things anyway, on the principle “whatever”.

I didn't like the end of the drama. I wanted so much to see the wedding of the main hero and the main heroine, but it ended on the scene with the new emperor. The scene of the wedding between the Princess Jiu Ling and Zhu Zan was obviously cut. At the end of the final credits, there's a shot with them circling among a lot of red flowers and Jiu Ling is dressed in a red wedding dress. I didn't understand why that scene was cut from the series itself. That scene at the end of the final credits was supposed to be the end of the drama.

So the best thing in this series, for me, is the main couple and the soundtracks. That's why it's to the main couple of this drama that I dedicate a wonderful music track from the South Korean historical series Hwarang called Bright Waltz. That track best conveys their relationship and their feelings. And may their waltz of love last forever.

You know, I've already watched a bunch of Chinese historical dramas, but none of them were about the period of the Mongol Yuan dynasty in China. The only series I watched about that period in China was the South Korean drama Empress Ki. This is not surprising. For almost all of its history, China has been an empire and has had a conquering nature. The Chinese even built the Great Wall not to protect themselves from invaders, but to attack and conquer new peoples and territories themselves.

The Chinese do not fully know and understand what it means to be under the yoke of another, imperial state for centuries. That is why they have such poor poetry, about flowers, leaves and beautiful ladies. Thats why they do not understand us, Ukrainians, who are fighting for our freedom, independence and territorial integrity against the imperialist russia. The Chinese, being imperialists and conquerors, did not expect that one day the Mongols would come and break the Chinese at the knee. That's why the Chinese don't make dramas about the Yuan Dynasty. It's shameful for them.

In a so-called interview with the propagandist Tucker Carlson, the freak putin yapped something about the greatness of russia. After that, the former president of Mongolia,  Tsakhia Elbegdorj, showed him a map from the XIII century, where most of modern russia was part of the Mongol Empire. At that time, China was also under the heel of the Mongols. So, if Xi Jinping is also going to blab something about the greatness of China, Tsakhia Elbegdorj will show him that map too. Learn your history, Chinese. Because I will soon know it better than you. And if there is at least one Chinese drama about the period of the Yuan Dynasty in China, I will definitely find it.

I have finally understood why the Chinese are so stubbornly unwilling to believe in God and in His Son, Jesus Christ. To do this, they need to recognise that they have a sinful nature. That is why Jesus came to earth: to save people from sin and to reconcile them to God. But the Chinese do not believe that they are sinful.

I don't understand why they think so. Are there really no bad people in China who offend others? Are there no crimes committed there and no criminals? All this is in China. This is not a holy country, but a sinful one like all the others, and the people there are sinful, because all the evil that exists in the world is from sin.

The Chinese don't believe in God, but they are very superstitious, and they are probably the most mercantile nation in the world. They are ready to worship any idol, build temples and statues to it if it helps them with their purely material desires. And if this idol does not fulfil their desires, they destroy and burn the temples built to it, beat and burn its images and statues. It can be called the “Burning Man in Chinese”. :):):)

The official representatives of China call the russia's war against Ukraine the “Ukrainian crisis”. Chinese, may you have such a “crisis” in your country for the rest of your existence! Hypocrites! Hypocrisy is one of the biggest sins that Jesus Christ especially hate. So don't think, Chinese, that you are sinless. You are just as much sinners as the others, and maybe even worse.

Zhu Zan in the thirty-ninth episode, and the little girl in the fortieth episode of the drama Jun Jiu Ling, correctly have said that God is fair. He gives everyone the opportunity to be happy. But people have loved darkness more than light and want to live according to their own desires and life's lusts, not according to God's commandments and instructions. Therefore, they are tormented and suffer.

Do you know what the Chinese are currently enjoying? Finding a foreigner in China and shouting at him or her. They film it on their smartphones, post those videos on Chinese social media and brag about it, considering it a great feat. Chinese, are you serious?! This is not a feat, but banal rudeness. I understand that all sorts of foreigners come to China, but that's no reason to be rude to them all.

You know, I love fireworks. But now I'll light them myself, and I'll treat men the way they deserve: first enchanting them and then throwing away like unnecessary rags. I will crush them with my bum. Don't worry, men, I have a big bum, you will all fit under it. Where have you seen a tigress with a small bum?

I'm not looking for love in life. Love is for naive fools. I have already written in my previous reviews what, in my opinion, is true love. I want to get married, want to have my own family and children. I want to feel secure and confident in tomorrow. But, paraphrasing the words of Sheng Ming Lan, who has said in The Story of Ming Lan that she would rather be a farmer's wife than a concubine of a nobleman, I will say that I would rather be alone all my life than someone's mistress.

It seems that Xie Ze will take the sedatives again, because I have just warmed up. Then it will be even hotter. And if he will make another drama with a script as bad as Jun Jiu Ling's, I'll give that drama not a 7, not a 5, and not even a 2, but a -1.

Yes, yes, as you might have guessed, God not only decided to take revenge on all my enemies, but also gave me the opportunity to take a direct part in that by making me the main weapon. And I don't even need Zhu Zan or Fang Cheng Yu, whoever they are in real life, to achieve justice. Christ will find justice for me in this world.

Happy holiday of all women, to you, men!