So I'm not sure if the drama will cover the chapters with Aoki attending cram school, but in case it will be covered (I hope it can fit within the 10 episodes!!!), who do you think can play as Okano (or who do you wish to see as Okano)?? 

I don't like his character (unless he has already completely redeemed himself beyond chapter 20??) but I think Renn Kiriyama will be a good fit in terms of appearance (and no, I'm not just being biased because I'm a fan of Renn lol, please see image below).  

Plus he has also already acted with Michieda previously as teacher-student (in OreSuka drama) so I think it'd be nice to see them together again! Although Okano is supposed to be a 2nd year college student while Renn is 36 years old already... so I guess it's kinda impossible. XD

(BTW, I think Michieda's hairstyle in OreSuka is more similar to manga!Aoki XD)

How about you?? ?

I think he'd fit. The character apologized but hasn't appeared since main conflict so I don't really care who plays him lol, not important at all.

AGTorres:

I think he does fit pretty well.  I'm also not really sure how much the character progresses past ch 20 but we will see.

Yeah, I'm also curious if Okano ever appeared again after chapter 20 haha! I didn't want to check the untranslated chapters to avoid spoilers. XD I hope  if he appears in the drama it would be played by an actor I like to lessen my hate lol. 

bakaburg:

I think he'd fit. The character apologized but hasn't appeared since main conflict so I don't really care who plays him lol, not important at all.

Yeah, I think if ever Okano will appear in the drama it will be a guest role, I really hope he'd be played by an actor I like to lessen my hate towards him. XD