Hello everyone :) ,

For a while I've been trying to find a drama that would leave a lasting impression on me. Something that has a very interesting plot and romance from beginning to end. There's been many dramas that I've started that had a promising plot and did execute it well for like the first half of the drama but it just goes downhill the other half and becomes boring.

I would really appreciate some recommendations of dramas that are really good.

I don't really know what type I enjoy so here's some of my favourite dramas to give an idea of what my style is:

1)Strong woman Do Bong Soon    2) Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo   3) Goblin   4) Healer    

5) Scarlet Heart   6) I'm not a robot   7) Who are you: School 2015   8)Dream High   

9) Kill me Heal me  10) A love so beautiful    11) While you were sleeping   

12)Suspicious partner   13)Hwarang    14)Gods Gift - 14days    15) Sassy go go  

16) 100 days my prince 

Hi White Unicorn, many of the titles you have listed  fit my taste too, so here are a few suggestions of dramas that I have loved that are not on your list : 

1) Memories of the Alhambra (currently watching at episode 12 and it is very very good... (on Netflix).

2) A Witch’s Romance (the first episode is weird but the rest of the series is very good.)  

3) In need of romance 3 (on Netflix, doesn’t matter if you haven’t watched the 1 or 2, they are not sequel nor have the same characters). 

4) What’s wrong with Secretary Kim. 

5) You drive me crazy (short 4 episodes drama on friendship that develops into a romance, very good and easy to binge watch).  

6) Fight for my way.  (Park Seo Joon playing a martial art fighter, friendship that develops into a romance)

7) It’s Okay that’s Love.  (On Netflix, interesting story)

I hope you like Park Seo Joon, because many of the dramas I’ve put there have him in it!

Pennylee76:

Hi White Unicorn, many of the titles you have listed  fit my taste too, so here are a few suggestions of dramas that I have loved that are not on your list : 

1) Memories of the Alhambra (currently watching at episode 12 and it is very very good... (on Netflix).

2) A Witch’s Romance (the first episode is weird but the rest of the series is very good.)  

3) In need of romance 3 (on Netflix, doesn’t matter if you haven’t watched the 1 or 2, they are not sequel nor have the same characters). 

4) What’s wrong with Secretary Kim. 

5) You drive me crazy (short 4 episodes drama on friendship that develops into a romance, very good and easy to binge watch).  

6) Fight for my way.  (Park Seo Joon playing a martial art fighter, friendship that develops into a romance)

7) It’s Okay that’s Love.  (On Netflix, interesting story)

I hope you like Park Seo Joon, because many of the dramas I’ve put there have him in it!

@pennylee76 

Thank you for your suggestions. I've read the synopsis for them and they look very interesting. :)

I'm also currently watching Memories of Alhambra and I'm loving it! I've also already watched What's wrong with Secretary Kim. 

Once again, Thank you so much!

Chugakusei Nikki - amazing romance and overflowing chemistry

I hear your voice - romance is awesome but the main point is the continuous fear of when the villain is going to strike. (on netflix)

If you liked Scarlet Heart, Iljimae also has Lee Junki and is set in historical times. It has a revenge sort of plot and is very compelling. It has been 2 years since I've watched it but it still leaves me astounded by its greatness today.

Weightlifting Fairy gives me similar slice of life vibes that Reply 1997 and Because It's My First Life did. 

The three dramas listed here I've given a 10/10, and they certainly are hard to put down once you start watching.

rdturbo:

mmmhh you do realize what sub this thread was being posted in right ???

dont worry been there done that too xD

all that said id recommend that title too

rdturbo:

I hear your voice - romance is awesome but the main point is the continuous fear of when the villain is going to strike. (on netflix)

Thank you! I'll check these out

Aquamaraqua:

If you liked Scarlet Heart, Iljimae also has Lee Junki and is set in historical times. It has a revenge sort of plot and is very compelling. It has been 2 years since I've watched it but it still leaves me astounded by its greatness today.

Weightlifting Fairy gives me similar slice of life vibes that Reply 1997 and Because It's My First Life did. 

The three dramas listed here I've given a 10/10, and they certainly are hard to put down once you start watching.

Thank you! I've just recently finished watching Reply 1997 and I really enjoyed it! :)                                  I'll check out the other two dramas. 

White Unicorn:

Thank you! I've just recently finished watching Reply 1997 and I really enjoyed it! :)                                  I'll check out the other two dramas. 

No problem. Enjoy the goodness!