1. Hotel Del Luna- The female lead is cold,cunning and everything.Ml is a sweet and embodiment of goodness.
  2. I need Romance 3 - The FL is absolutely cold,talented,and mean.ML follows her around like a puppy. 
  3.  Confidence man JP- FL is not cold per se but she certainly is cunning,clever, and meaner than ML. Loved this drama to pieces. They con rich  people.
  4. The story of Ming Lan (Chinese)- The FL is very cunning and basically protects and schemes for ML who is more honest and straight forward.
  5. Extracurricular- This is a dark story and FL is unhinged. Its very realistic  and all of them are walking on grey areas.

It's Okay to Not be Okay

newbiefan:

It's Okay to Not be Okay

Definitely this one^
And I also recommend Hotel Del Luna

Night Light (2016) Seo Yi Kyung is a ruthless and sharp businesswoman, who is willing to do anything for her ambitions.

• The king's love
  • Doctors 

I would highly recommend Misty

It's Okay Not To Be OKay 

Lawless Lawyer. Although I in no way saying what she is and does ok, it is about time there was an evil, female 'bad guy' having men bow at her feet.

Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi  - The FL is cold, insensitive and fiery tempered, where as the ML is the timidest guy ever, but this is about office work (Cosmetics company) with comedy.