Titania :
If only the writing & directing do the novel & character justice & glorify her accordingly.

I think they're in good hands from that standpoint. Reba has been selecting strong roles, and I doubt she would have selected this script from her many opportunities if the character were going to attract criticism. As far as the directors, Word of Honor's 3 directors are on this project, and Word of Honor received praise for its strong portrayal of women (pretty much every woman is either strong in martial arts or in mindset or both). I wouldn't worry about the directors at all.

mukkanna:
Reba has been selecting strong roles, and I doubt she would have selected this script from her many opportunities if the character were going to attract criticism. As far as the directors, Word of Honor's 3 directors are on this project, and Word of Honor received praise for its strong portrayal of women (pretty much every woman is either strong in martial arts or in mindset or both). I wouldn't worry about the directors at all.

Yep, these two factors being considered, I'm not worried actually. With Dilraba & directors, I have not the least bit worries, I know their calibers, I was only anxious about the script-writing which has evaporated now. Phew! With that being said, thanks for your assurance too.

First time checking an article about Legend of Anle because I did have the preconceived notion that it was similar with the Long Ballad. But your article has totally changed my mind.  Im glad that Dilraba’s character here is stronger in every part.  No cross  dressing involved at all so every one knew that it’s a female that they’re dealing with. And she totally radiated the aura of power in the trailer shown before.

MRSW2016:

First time checking an article about Legend of Anle because I did have the preconceived notion that it was similar with the Long Ballad. But your article has totally changed my mind.  Im glad that Dilraba’s character here is stronger in every part.  No cross  dressing involved at all so every one knew that it’s a female that they’re dealing with. And she totally radiated the aura of power in the trailer shown before.

Glad to have cleared up your preconceptions!
I second you on the trailer. Totally some powerful aura radiation that was! Got me riled up & highly anticipating to have this awesome character onscreen.

Nice one. Can't wait to watch it. 

Jessa Charlize:

Nice one. Can't wait to watch it. 

Cheers!

rereading all things here due to boredom lol

haha, I myself don't know why I keep coming back to LOA page to check when there's zero  updates

Butturfly:

rereading all things here due to boredom lol

How I missed this......................... Wow ..... I agree on point by point. Its remarkably written and every doubt I had has been laid to rest. 

The comparison between Li Change and Ren An le was detailed and it did make me realise how deeply you have extracted their both qualities and how they differ from each other and how LOA and TLB are vastly different from each other though the plot feels the same. 

The plot difference till character analysis till the conclusion.... I totally agree. Thank you @Titania

Daegon:

How I missed this......................... Wow ..... I agree on point by point. Its remarkably written and every doubt I had has been laid to rest. 

The comparison between Li Change and Ren An le was detailed and it did make me realise how deeply you have extracted their both qualities and how they differ from each other and how LOA and TLB are vastly different from each other though the plot feels the same. 

The plot difference till character analysis till the conclusion.... I totally agree. Thank you @Titania

I'm glad you like it. Actually I came across many comments in LOA page saying how both the characters and the drama are the same, so I thought I had to post this at all cost, at least to shed some light.

You did an awesome terrific job and it made my doubts go away, And I know many too have resonated with your detailed article... I would like to say it was an article which provided all the answers. Totally appreciate it.  

Daegon:

You did an awesome terrific job and it made my doubts go away, And I know many too have resonated with your detailed article... I would like to say it was an article which provided all the answers. Totally appreciate it.  

Thank you. I'm glad I created this then haha

When I read the sypnosis of Anle, I thought it was similar to TLB.  I found TLB boring.  Anle is better so I think I am going to continue watching Anle.