I am beyond excited for this version of Bring it on, Ghost. The Korean drama is a favorite of mine, and such a good and sometimes spooky story! Saint, is one of my favorite Thai actors, so that has me even more excited for this version!!! <3<3<3 

I'm looking forward to it too! The k-drama was my favorite show out that year. It really deserved more attention than it got. I also feel like Thai remakes are my favorite remakes. A lot of time I don't feel remakes are worthwhile (unless I hated the original and I'm hoping the remake saves it, lol), but I generally like Thai remakes.   I hope some of the ghosts are different, just so we get different stories.  It should also be fun to see Saint in an action-type role. I hope he does great.

I am not seeing it on NETFLIX in AMERICA ... Is it going to be there ? Where else 

I believe that it premieres in March. I think it's coming to netflix,at least Saint said as much.But that doesn't mean we will get it on the US Netflix. Hopefully!!

That'd be awesome!

After all 16 episodes are done in Thailand USA Netflix is next 

LadiMyChelle:

After all 16 episodes are done in Thailand USA Netflix is next 

I hope so!!!! This is one of the 2021 dramas I was most looking forward to, and its killing me that I can't watch it right now. Hopefully all the eps will drop at once!