scarlet/red sage/salvia splendens 

wisteria

hibiscus / "roselle" 

yaojing/xiaoqi flower symbolisms {shall we talk abt this now or later?} :⁠-⁠D

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

Smiling at each other. Giving a pouch is meaningfull  :D =>

They are used as a gift between young girls and boys and their acceptance of feelings towards each other.

Thanks so much for sharing this piece of details ..hehe XiaoQi courting time ??

I remember how happy he was to get the pouch from Xiao liu.

She was courting him yes :D

dtsj_sapphire:
yaojing/xiaoqi flower symbolisms {shall we talk abt this now or later?} :⁠-⁠D

As you want! You know this matter better than me :) 

dtsj_sapphire:
haha. we'll know it once s2 comes. :⁠-⁠D 

Cheering! Yes :D

dtsj_sapphire:

ah, how i reply, sorry. >⁠.⁠< i meant initial thought was xuan's end game coz of how the trailer ended, like a tragic couple ending kind of. haha. ??

:D yes.

DW appreciation <3

Cr.to owner.

emis:

yes, this part really hurts, very sad, makes me cried every time. their acting was amazing in this part. 

&

Xiao Jing walk with inner Fire....From Peach forrest to Fireworks

dtsj_sapphire:

yes looking forward. :⁠-⁠D

Zzzzzz :D

Side Profiles

(bb!:p)

emis:

oh, I like it the way you did, and the line fits very well to these 2 pics. 

Xiao Jing walk with inner Fire....From Peach forrest to Fireworks 

emis 

8 minutes ago

Symbolika1:Xiao Jing walk with inner Fire....From Peach forrest to Fireworks

oh, I like it the way you did, and the line fits very well to these 2 pics. 

Haha! Glad you felt there is something into those too! It just striked me :D (letting this, off with this pair relation with flames.bb little later! 

dtsj_sapphire:

ah, how i reply, sorry. >⁠.⁠< i meant initial thought was xuan's end game coz of how the trailer ended, like a tragic couple ending kind of. haha. ??

you are better ..because I thought it would be tragedy ...when CX get to tell her his feelings she's not by his side or gone...I thought she might became royal mother..and yep also i thought she might get into xl&fl too...But she actually only date one man and end up with him. so im pleasantly happy .

dtsj_sapphire:

scarlet/red sage/salvia splendens 

wisteria

hibiscus / "roselle" 

yaojing/xiaoqi flower symbolisms {shall we talk abt this now or later?} :⁠-⁠D

wow those goodies...?

Sorry  off topic but  where is the Ennemy to lover trop in LYF? I read that book and saw none of it. 

Back to the Xioa jing topic.