@Winny Aye 

Someone already made LYF a mental&traumatic psycho drama

Really? 

Winny Aye:

beautiful ♡

I wish to see her with her hair down  and no hair pins in the drama.  She would be lovely.

Dior is EXPLOSING :D!!!!!

=>

Near to reach 5 MILLION LIKE ! Go Wei wei go! 

Winny Aye:

my exact reaction ...;D

PFFFF :D /What else :D!!!?

Some are completly lost.

Which way around?

Who is who in who ? :D

why the ifs...

I just feel so sorry :).

peng-peng:

@Winny Aye 

Someone already made LYF a mental&traumatic psycho drama

Really? 

i dont really remember ...but there had been some comments in S1 main comment section ....have been saying XY choose TSJ because of her mental traumatic psychology something ...😌 

There are several ...but this one stand out...lol i still have in my gallery ..

"XY uses other people to surprass for the one she loves most.."....😁😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

That's why they will never really understand that such symbolism as love bugs are never absolute...XY can enjoyed kisses tsj fully...but those extreme fans will always see XL. .XL... its dumb to argue with them...

Edit : I deleted it now.

Symbolika1:

=>

#Dior SA: “Dior is considering adding events for #DengWei” “Today it was just too explosive, so Dior asked all the stores to officially gather all the sales records for DW to report upwards” ALSO, GOAL OF 5 MILLION LIKES MET! Barely over 12h  Power of only 4.8M s!

Yes! 

Winny Aye:

:D yeap 

Symbolika1:
#Dior SA: “Dior is considering adding events for #DengWei” “Today it was just too explosive, so Dior asked all the stores to officially gather all the sales records for DW to report upwards” ALSO, GOAL OF 5 MILLION LIKES MET! Barely over 12h  Power of only 4.8M s!

Yesss!! Woo hooo!!! 🎉🎉🎉🔥Celebrating all over the world🔥 🎉🎉🎉

The power of 💎Diamond sister💎 

Symbolika1:

=>

Last night I checked it was 2 millions likes. Now we passed 5 millions!! 

Winny Aye:

i dont really remember ...but there had been some comments in S1 main comment section ....have been saying XY choose TSJ because of her mental traumatic psychology something ...? 

There are several ...but this one stand out...lol i still have in my gallery ..

"XY uses other people to surprass for the one she loves most.."....???????

That's why they will never really understand that such symbolism as love bugs are never absolute...XY can enjoyed kisses tsj fully...but those extreme fans will always see XL. .XL... its dumb to argue with them...

Thanks. They sure lack comprehension of a text.

Question:

How would you react at this ? :D =>

***********************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************************************************

My answer :D!!!...well first of first I would have needed some very opaque sunglasses, because:

Than , i would be also very speachless :D

...you know, that dumb and muted look! :D!!!Loool..

peng-peng:

Symbolika1:

PFFFF :D /What else :D!!!?

Some are completly lost.

Which way around?

Who is who in who ? :D

why the ifs...

I just feel so sorry :).

All those sayings. ...yesss..😁

peng-peng:

I think so...at least some of them are...saying it like...only their fav is the ml or the story. ..

By the way, about Jing being "red flag"?

let's put it like this since we don't wanna sound as so biased as to not understanding the story, because what Yaojing facing is true love union vs responsible marriage . But the thing is they were together while he's engaged. And that's what some fans dubbed it as "red flag". If we look at it in real life, maybe it is. Because we don't know how are everything going. But in this story , we know how things are in big picture and YaoJing decided to be together. XY definetly believed in Jing's good nature and love for her, as well as FFYY loveless nature to Jing.. More important thing is XY enjoyed being with him. I think they both did not care about this title "engagement" name" without any real feelings",  and so are we.  They both yearn to be together.