Question: I forgot that they showed his nine tails in the drama while protecting her body from flames???

Symbolika1:

Question: I forgot that they showed his nine tails in the drama while protecting her body from flames???

Oohv i did not even noticed it.

Symbolika1:

It's an edit!https://weibo.com/u/5234452055?refer_flag=1008085010_

Ouf! Thought I'm completly blind :D

Winny Aye:

I think so...at least some of them are...saying it like...only their fav is the ml or the story. ..

By the way, about Jing being "red flag"?

let's put it like this since we don't wanna sound as so biased as to not understanding the story, because what Yaojing facing is true love union vs responsible marriage . But the thing is they were together while he's engaged. And that's what some fans dubbed it as "red flag". If we look at it in real life, maybe it is. Because we don't know how are everything going. But in this story , we know how things are in big picture and YaoJing decided to be together. XY definetly believed in Jing's good nature and love for her, as well as FFYY loveless nature to Jing.. More important thing is XY enjoyed being with him. I think they both did not care about this title "engagement" name" without any real feelings",  and so are we.  They both yearn to be together.   

For me Jing's issue with YY was red flag but Jing himself is not a character with red flag characteristics.  Same goes for YSQ. 

I have read red flag characteristics on line to better understand it  and none fit Jing/YSQ. So them trying to label Jing a red flag character  is pure dishonesty and insulting to TH character. Especially  when TH is showing  it clearly  in he write that he not.

Symbolika1:

peng-peng:

Oohv i did not even noticed it.

i need to rewatch the episode ....will check it out....

peng-peng:
Jing himself

Jing's engagement:  is a complex circumstance arising from his sense of duty/family duty , not a red flag=>  as he navigates it with honesty, respect, and resolution, demonstrating his commitment to Xiao Yao. He will go through it all FOR HER <3. 

From Xiao Yao's overall emotional journey, characterized by resilience and growth as a character, she is notably supported by Jing's stability and unwavering presence. Jing's role as a    reliable, supportive figure aids Xiao Yao's emotional well-being and growth...also: Jing's steady support serves as a cornerstone in Xiao Yao's emotional journey, contributing significantly to her resilience and growth throughout the Tong Hua narrative. Because she love him too :).

=> The famous: "I am here"/her content smile.

Jing is like a steadfast anchor for Xiao Yao, embodying unwavering support, genuine love,     and profound understanding of what she is/needs/want/love. 

"Amidst the complexities of an engagement and the filial duty, Jing's unwavering commitment and honesty create a love story with Xiao Yao that transcends duty, making their shared  feelings , shared love, a testament to the enduring power of true connection." 

Also as I'm writing this let me add this about Xiao Yao=>

Xiao Yao's emotional journey throughout Lost You Forever isn't a story of psychological issues! It is a narrative of resilience, growth, and adaptability. Her character reflects the struggles, emotions, and complexities that make her a relatable and inspiring figure for womans. She is a knowledge person too.   What I see in all her development is the portrait the capacity   for growth in the face of adversity, an inspiration to readers to see the strength in resilience-> rather than labeling her with clinical psychological issues. Seeng other wise is subjective, personnal, and doesnt fit again Tong Hua Xiao Yao descriptions. It canno't be applyied  ,and does not fit in this fantasy world, wich as such is not our modern world, and modern problems :)!.

Winny Aye:

i need to rewatch the episode ....will check it out....

nononono no need, I posted the link it's an edit! I was shaked for one moment! :D Have to go, bb huuugs<3

Symbolika1:
Also as I'm writing this let me add this

Edited cause wrote it in invisible colors lol, time to go :D *cheer*

@Symbolika1 

Jing's engagement:  is a complex circumstance arising from his sense of duty/family duty , not a red flag=>  as he navigates it with honesty, respect, and resolution, demonstrating his commitment to Xiao Yao. He will go through it all FOR HER <3. 

I ccannot  copy the whole post. But: 

Well said. I agree  completely. 

Well at least, Jing told XY the truth regarding his engagement to YY. She also knew YY didn’t like Jing & stayed only because of his title ??‍♀️. XY didn’t care & was still seeing Jing, spending time with him etc. I don’t see any of that as red flags or they don’t understand what a red flag is??. XY herself is a red flag,so let’s not even go there?

Symbolika1:

Edited cause wrote it in invisible colors lol, time to go :D *cheer*

Yes...I just rewatched ep 30..that part ..did not have any tails..

Winny Aye:

Yes...I just rewatched ep 30..that part ..did not have any tails..

This is sad. They should have done it like the edit lol. It us not like they could not include this. They had the money for it. 

They could have cut some of fluffy'sscene.s.  It is not like  is not an important character. 

peng-peng:

This is sad. They should have done it like the edit lol. It us not like they could not include this. They had the money for it. 

They could have cut some of fluffy'sscene.s.  It is not like  is not an important character. 

yes...i would like to see more of his tails..but definetly not hou cutting it...that scenes is no no..

Romans_Revenge:

Well at least, Jing told XY the truth regarding his engagement to YY. She also knew YY didn’t like Jing & stayed only because of his title ??‍♀️. XY didn’t care & was still seeing Jing, spending time with him etc. I don’t see any of that as red flags or they don’t understand what a red flag is??. XY herself is a red flag,so let’s not even go there?

Well XY is actually a good person..but i kind of understand what u are meaning ...?

But if red flag is meaning as below ...then Jing is not red flag...

but no drama is without difficult situation ..