casie:

He's so cute ♥️

I'm watching new dramas but it's not possible to forget Tushan Jing, it's the most unique chara he played in my opinion

Tushan Jing compared to Xiao Lin, Gongye Jiwu, Sang You and Xue Qianxun has the least fight scenes but has the most emotional scenes

Yes, Jing's scenes were very emotional and now I know Deng Wei can cry so beautifully. =)

Hey everyone, I created a fanfiction novel for TSJ and XY, this scene is their honeymoon phase. If you want to read it, you can check it out here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/375209790-lost-you-forever-beneath-the-moon-beyond-the-fears

More to come! ;)

ChunTian:

Yes, Jing's scenes were very emotional and now I know Deng Wei can cry so beautifully. =)

You're right

I think he was fated to play Tushan Jing ♥️

QSapphire:

Hey everyone, I created a fanfiction novel for TSJ and XY, this scene is their honeymoon phase. If you want to read it, you can check it out here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/375209790-lost-you-forever-beneath-the-moon-beyond-the-fears

More to come! ;)

Ooooh an extension of their story but I think not many come to the thread anymore 😥

I will share this to X, you don't mind, do you? 

QSapphire:

More to come! ;)

The title of the first chapter! LOL 

I will read it now.  =)

casie:
I think not many come to the thread anymore ?

I think sometimes the notifications are not working. I did not get any notifications and just came in to take a look and found some messages. 

ChunTian:

I think sometimes the notifications are not working. I did not get any notifications and just came in to take a look and found some messages. 

Perhaps many have moved on lol. I was into the Olympics for a while, but I haven't found a drama yet that piques my interest after LYF ended.

Also hoping to hear more about Deng Wei's next projects. Jing was a different kind of character for me to root for - I didn't think I would when I first checked out the first season last year. I hadn't read the novel at that point either.

Sunbath12:
Also hoping to hear more about Deng Wei's next projects.

Yes, other than the 2 upcoming dramas listed on Weiwei's actor page, he has nothing else lined up. Everyone else, even dear Fenglong (Wang Hong Yi) has a new projects lined up after LYF.

ChunTian:

Yes, other than the 2 upcoming dramas listed on Weiwei's actor page, he has nothing else lined up. Everyone else, even dear Fenglong (Wang Hong Yi) has a new projects lined up after LYF.

Yeah, I hope those 2 dramas get aired soon. As far as future projects, I see a lot of rumors but nothing confirmed. Hopefully soon something!

casie:

You're right

I think he was fated to play Tushan Jing ♥️

Ooooh an extension of their story but I think not many come to the thread anymore 😥

I will share this to X, you don't mind, do you? 

Go ahead, I don't mind. :)

I was thinking of creating more POVs, maybe the scene where TSJ was married with FFYY?  It wasn't in the novel nor in the drama but it may be sad for others.. if you have any suggestions LMK! I'd love to create more content. Love to hear thoughts from TSJ + XY fans. 

ChunTian:

This platform has its own issues 

Sunbath12:

Yeah, I hope those 2 dramas get aired soon. As far as future projects, I see a lot of rumors but nothing confirmed. Hopefully soon something!

It would be a good ride for us from Tushan Jing to Zheng Shi to Su Yishui 😂

QSapphire:

I was thinking of creating more POVs, maybe the scene where TSJ was married with FFYY?  It wasn't in the novel nor in the drama but it may be sad for others.. if you have any suggestions LMK! I'd love to create more content. Love to hear thoughts from TSJ + XY fans. 

The novel writer didn't write about that marriage? Ahahahaha Good. I hate that bish FFYY, Tushan grand madam, and Tushan Hou the most

casie:

It would be a good ride for us from Tushan Jing to Zheng Shi to Su Yishui ?

Yeah, they seem to be very different characters from what he's portrayed in the past, so hoping to see those dramas soon. I'd rather he pick good stories/characters and take his time than just do any random drama.

Sunbath12:

Yeah, they seem to be very different characters from what he's portrayed in the past, so hoping to see those dramas soon. I'd rather he pick good stories/characters and take his time than just do any random drama.

If they were filmed in the same year, it would've been a thrilling ride, but I'd rather wait than watch a rushed drama that takes the excitement away 

Which of his two dramas would you like to see first, Take Me Where the Clouds Rise or Love of the Divine Tree?