We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

first, I'll share some update on yaojing edit by fans. Haha for some positive energy for us all. 😂😂

so an earlier version of this was alread shared here last night w/only the veil edit for YZ as XY, now they updated it w/ bouquet and corsage. Loooool. as you see there's even the rings. lmao. also, this fave yaojing photo is the current dp of the main C-yaojing fandom. so there you go, our drama cp news for today. LOL.😂🙈💜💜

I love the edit🤣 💯 for me🤭

dtsj_sapphire:
btw, was going to do a recap for yesterday's dose of happiness but will take a bit time. Haha 

Rest well! Thanks for all your sharing! Incoming hug XD

dtsj_sapphire:
this sideview shot is gorgeous, his face shines brightly, and the way he poses for this part is🤏🤏, he's very manly looking w/his beard and topknot nun hairstyle that i didn't consider earlier to fit him so well🖤🔥🔥😻😻

Pffffffffffffffffffff How to handle it? :D ????

Romans_Revenge:
Damn he looks good in black, I like his facial expressions in the first pic. Wheew can’t wait to see it, cos it looks like he has different persona… all I need is that eye brow raise he effortlessly does(which I think is very hot!)😏

Reminds me that an BTS of LyF with Weiwei & Yangzi waiting for filming, where having some fun, and the video show how she made her laugh with 2 things : 1. Him imitating the mongolian traditional dance with shoulders position , and 2. How he can play with his eyebrows expression....

dtsj_sapphire:
These photos are the first things i saw when i woke up lol and it's on the hot search

What is better than an english breakfast?

It's =>Ouéoué!!!

Winny Aye:
I can't really get bored with this scene...Xiao Liu worries and possessive on her Shiqi

:D

Winny Aye:

Who said ShiQi/Jing is weak..💜 u are wrong..shiqi is strong..

another manhua ver update❣️❣️ let me repeat that. Shiqi might be skinny but he's strong and cute and loving and caring. haha. it's true though. love that drawing of him carrying so much stuff.💪💪 oh I didn't notice they used green eyes for him.💚😻. 

Yes, XY did praise his good memory too in the drama. he's smart after all, he might've been physically tortured but doesn't mean his IQ is also affected. im loving the manhua vers here haha.😻 when will they complete it or will it ever be completed? 👉👈

dtsj_sapphire:
so there, im keeping it here lmao. 🤭🤭

Yeah we have a super remebrence ongoing live album here! 

Pammy:

truuueeee 💯💜  so sweet and their smiles and the way they looked at each other, butterflies. haha.

dtsj_sapphire:
who's the enemy my lord? come'on, let's bring them down. lol. 😅🔥🖤😻

Look is soooo promising!!!

*You really want me to fight?!?*

:DDDD

Lmao wrestling 🙈😂😂

Pammy:

Exellent!

:D Loving it really *kuddos*!

dtsj_sapphire:
Who said ShiQi/Jing is weak..💜 u are wrong..shiqi is strong..

dtsj_sapphire:
or will it ever be completed? 👉👈

Yeap not updated in a while...

dtsj_sapphire:
Lmao wrestling 🙈😂😂

XD!

This looks so classy <3!.... (Tree in Sendai charact.) Back view..

His back walking with grace.