We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Oh,lemme add it’s more reason why CX loathed Jing cos XY loved him THAT much. If anyone should know how XY is,it'll be CX so it says a LOT for him to suddenly hate Jing. CX also envied Jing cos XY had him in her heart, he saw the way XY looked at Jing,took care of him & loved him. CX wanted a love like that from XY but the only thing he got was brotherly love Tehehe ?. For XY to threaten CX, shoot arrows at him & even poison him(tho it wasn’t lethal) tells you how much she loved Jing to go against CX like that. Normally she’d protect him but this time around she REALLY wanted to kill him,that’s why it says LOST YOU FOREVER cos he DID lose her in the end,even when Jing came back she was still wary of CX & held Jing’s hand tightly fearing he might disappear again. Do you think she’d do that if CX did that to the serpent or FL? She don’t gaf lol.

Symbolika1:

Part 2 -Interview CUIN TAN

C.TAN continuing: "In my latest video about Yang Zi I said this -> Among the 3 ML's in Lost You Forever, my favorite is Deng Wei.

Because his looks are very suitable for ancient costume drama, and I as a professor of performance and Director, I know from what type of role an actor can shape. (With )DW , It is clear at a glance!

Which is why he exploded in popularity in Lost Y Forever!

It's because, he found the right role for himself, and secondly, in those early episodes, as TushanJing, he has always been holding back!. So he has very few lines to say.

and he needs to use his eyes and his body language. There are even times when he have to use a SUBBTLE breath to express the inner emotions of the character!.

And he did it ALL!.

Love it!!! That’s why lot of women fell for him, cos his expressions pulls you in. Shit I was like damn, can you also look at me like that? ??

Winny Aye:

I guess that it has to be with their not wishing the character like jing is the main guy that fl actually fall in love with. They want him not even to live in fact unless perhaps he did something like taking cruel revenge on his family and that will make them interest in him. And I can list out all the actions both XL and CX did to XY that they did not get and deserve her heart wholly.  

Exactly this.

@Antinh89

I think people just hate the fact that XY is actually picking her choices wisely and not just running off with her heart. I still don't get how people would rather her have a sad ending and die with XL. This story is about her and I want her to have the ending that she been yearning for.

XL fans completely ignore the fact that XY was shone to attract towards YeShiQi first despite him having all those scars. Its too obvious there. She shown to have quite jealous on ladies around him. And Jing himself took his own opportunity to make this 15 years promise  with her which she agreed with despite the fact theres high chance he may fail but both of them still want to yearn to be together . She fulfill this promise by not doing air kiss with  XL but rather drown. And so whatever attraction or bond she had with XL, her heart is never fully owned by XL alone and so her dying with XL is not possible at all.  The fans were just kidding.

I kept wondering why she held in her emotions when I saw the scene. If it was their final goodbye, I would have think that would be the moment where she could be vulnerable in front of him. I guess she wants him to   see that she was strong and can go on without him.  

Nahhh, she was too sure of herself,  she could control her feelings she thought. She did not want anyone to see this side of her. She loves Jing. But did not expect to be hurt that much because of him. I guess its the time she realized more about her feelings which is not practical. 

Symbolika1:
And he did it ALL!.

Part 3 (interv. Cui Tan):

Also in mid late episodes as XY/TSJ had some misunderstandings, he could there in a split of a second,

need to express the helplesness of this character, or even urge to explain himself.

And than facing his love rivals to show a kind of explosing power...To protect his own beloved.

And in fact, we have another performance, vocal, called =Performance Accuracy=

AND Deng Wei achieved this!

(While writing this I just feel happy that we have some professionals that give what we all think here :p)

(back to trad.)

He has only debuted 3 years ago, been in 7 films (dramas), as so it can be said , he is a new actor with little experience - but - even so,facing the "old people" in the same crew (burst in laugh) ...Sorry Yang Zi for calling y old :p..!

But, yes, he was able to catch up the acting thrown to him. 

I think in this C-ent industry we really lack of new actors like him.

-> Actors who continously strive to improve themselves, who can adapt even to experienced senior actors. 

He has just started shooting a new drama Xian Tai You Shu , and I've seen reuters photos of him with a little beard, so again it's a giant contrast with his current image!. As for what it will look on screen , I think it's all we just look foward seeing.

A good performance teacher never holds back on their praises for a good actor!.

Although he and I havent cooperated yet, 

I look really foward to having a deep cooperation with this little kid, Deng Wei one day!.

source:https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1715718069723820508

Yeah finished the translation ! 

(will read your posts later :)

"even XY was kinda mad at him & asked Jing if he’s not going to ask her why she’s been hanging out with another guy & Jing said something about he doesn’t mind & doesn’t want to stop her from doing what she wants. XY looked at him & she could see that, he didn’t want to upset her so she relaxed."

I love this.  ❤️ is very.  If she is happy, he is fine with it. 

Romans_Revenge:

Oh,lemme add it’s more reason why CX loathed Jing cos XY loved him THAT much. If anyone should know how XY is,it'll be CX so it says a LOT for him to suddenly hate Jing. CX also envied Jing cos XY had him in her heart, he saw the way XY looked at Jing,took care of him & loved him. CX wanted a love like that from XY but the only thing he got was brotherly love Tehehe ?. For XY to threaten CX, shoot arrows at him & even poison him(tho it wasn’t lethal) tells you how much she loved Jing to go against CX like that. Normally she’d protect him but this time around she REALLY wanted to kill him,that’s why it says LOST YOU FOREVER cos he DID lose her in the end,even when Jing came back she was still wary of CX & held Jing’s hand tightly fearing he might disappear again. Do you think she’d do that if CX did that to the serpent or FL? She don’t gaf lol.

He was so pissed off when he learned that she went to take care of Jing once she came back from her 34 years  coma. Loloooool

Antinh85:

@dtsj_sapphire  

I think people referred to other instances where he sent people to track her down when she was not in danger. Like the time when she went hanging out with FBB. He heard of it and then went off to see her right away. That was when the four of them met.  It was then that he was introduced  to his fiancée's brother.  So I can see it as a bit of possessive behavior. Even though they are in a relationship, I don't think he had the right to keep tabs on her like that.  It's fiction so anything goes. lol I guess when people does not like a character, they'll find faults with him anyways. I find it sweet at first but it's also kind of creepy if you're looking at it from a modern perspective. 

So when this happened Jing had stopped communicating with her and sending her the plum wine because he discovered that someone was betraying him which is why he cut off all communications with XY so that she wouldn't get hurt because of him. But he was still missing her and still worried about her safety, and so had people keeping tabs on her. Again, with the intention of protecting her. It so happened that XY was mad at him and decided to see FFB publicly, knowing that because of her status, gossip would ensue among the upper class circles and word would get back to jing. Which is what she wanted in the first place. She did it in public, on purpose knowing that Jing would find out. It wasn't stalking or creepy in the least. 

@Palesun

lol it seems people forget why she decided to hang out with the serpent. She did it cos she was upset & wanted Jing to be jealous to the point of coming to her. XY thought Jing had forgotten about her,but in reality was protecting her until he found an excuse to come see her under the pretense of looking for CX, and what did XY do when she heard Jing’s voice? She immediately got up, fixed her hair & makeup to go see him but acted nonchalantly towards him by leaving with another man but then came back again,nagged at him, found out why he couldn’t send it but got really mad cos he said the last time they were together she complained about him trying to remind him about their promise,lol which woman gets mad at a man she doesn’t like?  XY is VERY jealous & possessive even when she was WXL. She says she’s not like those girls but DOES the exact opposite of what she says when it comes to Jing lol. She wants Jing to be jealous but also likes the fact that, he doesn’t hold her back from doing what she wants, as long as she’s happy.

peng-peng:

"even XY was kinda mad at him & asked Jing if he’s not going to ask her why she’s been hanging out with another guy & Jing said something about he doesn’t mind & doesn’t want to stop her from doing what she wants. XY looked at him & she could see that, he didn’t want to upset her so she relaxed."

I love this.  ❤️ is very.  If she is happy, he is fine with it. 

Now they are saying that Jing is not good for XY because he let her do whatever she wants. They use the chess playing and guqing as examples. That instead of teaching her or forced her to learn, he just let her play however she wants and fixes the mess afterwards. With guqing, he gave up on teaching her while XL taught her archery and when she didn't get it, he put himself behind her and teach her how the arrow. 

The thing is, Jing wouldnt have had a problem teaching her if she asked. In the guqing, she just wanted him to play. She didn't really care for learning. Same thing for chess. She just wanted to spend time with CX.  But to XL fans, all those dont matter. 

She did it all to  get Jing attention. I love her more.   People alway do not pay attention to XY actions. She was already in love but did not even realised it.

@cometawatcher

lol things like this falls on deaf ears on that side, they think forcing a woman to learn something when she doesn’t want to is “good”. The more you force someone,the less interested they become. They also forgot the fact that, she decided to go see Jing everyday under the pretense of playing his instrument cos she wanted to spend time with him. If you force me to do something, I won’t do it unless I REALLY want to learn then I’ll take it serious. The archery is something she wanted to learn because of FFYY, she wanted to compete with her, did they forget that one too? Lmao ??‍♀️ XY decided to dress as a woman when she saw FFYY, she decided to look pretty for Jing, did they also forget about that??. 

peng-peng:

She did it all to  get Jing attention. I love her more.   People alway do not pay attention to XY actions. She was already in love but did not even realised it.

lol but heavens forbid if it comes to Jing cos it’s either she’s with him out of “pity” or “she doesn’t love him”.  I may love someone as a best friend/confidant & love another man with my whole heart cos he’s the one who’s been by my side,helped,spoiled me even when I didn’t expect it. XY said it herself,’ you spoil me soo much, what if you one day leave?’. Then Jing replied,‘I won’t’. Even the serpent told XY after Jing’s disappearance that Jing has spoiled you soo much that you’re not thinking clearly/being stupid. She gradually started having feelings for him when he came to rescue her from the army base. I remember the scene where she told Jing,’when I see ah nian I want to slap her,but when I look at you, I want to pull you down to earth(meaning she wants keep him all to herself)’. She later splashed water on him,he was about to wipe & she yelled don’t wipe, came up to him, he tried to wipe her face,hesitated then wiped her shoulders, the way she kept looking at him could tell anyone,even a blind person would describe it as love & affection.

@cometawatcher.

They are too much lol. Did XY wanted to kearn any of those things?  I cannot remember  correctly if she asked him to teach her or not. They are forget thay there are no completion.  What would she do with those 2 things anyway. XL offered to teach her archery and she accepted it because she wanted to be on equal footing with YY and she succeded in that and used the skill to protect CX and final used it against XL . No beautiful when a disciple turn its weapon against their sensei and use it fully. 

XL taught her archery  good for him. TSJ will teach her love making  or rather they will learn together  ❤️ ? They have a life time  for TSJ to teach her if she ever want to learn thoe 2 things  and more. 

And why on earth should tSJ force her to learn something? That would be so disrespectful of her and abusive. So now they want him to be an abuser  too lol. No thank you.  He respects and value her and her wants. 

I've been watching some interviews with TJC and YZ. I've found that a lot of the XL fans' talking points actually came from YZ and TJC. TJC said that in XL's heart XY is first and his adoptive father is 2nd. So what does it mean that someone is first in your heart, doesn't that include your loyalty and priority? If not, then what does it mean? Yet he would never put her before the army, never give them up for her. Then he said they are soulmates, they belong together and complete each other. Again, how does he complete her? They are both so similar. Jing is the one who completes her. What she's lacking jing has in spades, warmth, love, forgiveness for example and what he's lacking she brings to the table. They complete each other and complement each other.He said CX and Jing both have their agendas with her and that XL is the only one whose love for her is selfless. I wonder who is it who abused her, physically, never stopped drinking her blood to heal himself until the end, used her on so many occasions. Whereas Jing, what on earth was his agenda? To love and cherish and protect her and be with her forever? He never once used her, didn't even want her to use her blood to heal him and she told him he was foolish for that. YZ is the one I don't understand though. I hear what she's saying in the interviews and then I watch the drama and read the book and wonder if she's really the one playing XY cos her assessment of XY and Jing's relationship is the opposite of what she's acting in the drama. So in a few interviews she's said that XY and Jing are lovers who are together and love each other that XY is in love with jing otherwise she wouldn't have chosen him. That's fine, I agree with those. But then in other interviews it was like she was doing her best to undermine XY and Jing's relationship. In another one she was asked why did XY choose Jing, was it because she loved him. And she said XY did not choose Jing. She said XL had his country which was his first priority and that CX wanted to be emperor, implying that Jing was the only one left who would not abandon her so she ended up with him but it wasn't her choice, just circumstances. She also said that in the beginning, she thought that CX would have a chance with XY. But from what I can tell from the book and drama, all she had for him was familial love, never romantic love. She also said, XL never told her how he felt because he knew if he did, the ending would be different, implying that XY would want to be with him. So the translation of the interview was raw from maybe a search engine so it was kinda difficult to understand but that line was clear that she did not choose jing. Then there was one where the LYF cast were reacting to the scene in the dragon bone prison where Jing asked her for the 15 yr promise. So they watched it and the interviewer asked, were they already in love and she said, "I think so but jing was really smart to grab the opportunity early and ask for 15 yrs and XY is trustworthy so she would wait for him but if not for that promise, it isn't certain how things would have turned out for them. I took that to mean that she would have been more open with XL about her feelings for him and maybe ended up with him. Then in another cast interview, they asked her and TJC what is one word to describe XY and XL's relationship. She shouted out Cherish and kept on repeating it until they heard her then TJC said remember each other. I found myself wondering if they're acting the same drama we're watching based on the same book we've read. Because in both the book and drama she was in love with Jing and showing it since she was WXL, as we've mentioned the times she was petty and jealous and upset with him. When she asked him for help to escape from CX and he risked his life and everything else to help her and she wanted to know what his answer was more than she wanted to escape from CX. And she would rather die than go with CX to see the Grand emperor. And when jing agreed to help her, that made the longing and hope in her heart even greater. Like I was saying if you look at some of the things that she and TJC have said in interviews, you'll see that those are the very things that the XL fans are regurgitating. 

I guess everyone sees what they want to see or have different interpretations of what they've read and seen but I've read that TH was one of the screenwriters and I know there're a lot of conversations bts with the actors and directors and screenwriters about the characters and their emotions etc to be able to portray the characters authentically so I thought if anyone would know the characters best other than the author, it would be the actors who were playing them. But some of those things they've said are so diametrically opposite to what I'm seeing and reading in the drama and book respectively that I'm beginning to wonder.