We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

I love Samwise and I love gold..if dtsj_sapphire is not taking,  I am snatching it..????️ .hehhehehhe joke..not seriously. ..

And Gandalf...take my bow..

I miss lord of the rings and hobbits. I have dvd set, and the book set too...maybe will dive into middle earth later again...at the moment Im still in Da Huang world..????

I'm tolkien's nerd. My favorite writer <3 My inner compagnion forever <3

dtsj_sapphire:
i love Samwise's medal meaning but i think it's too much for me to rcv, i do lose my patience, kindness, and love too in certain times. I'm no Jing/Shiqi who can forgive and still be kind to those who hurt him either by thoughts or actions. i don't have his patience w/his situation, w/trying to understand his granny, w/XY and her situations or her throwing tantrums nor his love for her that he can't live w/o her or i mean when he thought she died and couldn't revive her anymore but even protected her whole body still from burning, and i don't have his understanding of her as a whole not needing to interrogate or investigate her e.g. for being late for their dragon bone prison meeting even when he waited so long by the river that high tides got into him. im so far from that part of him that XY loved so much. i know this is fiction but there's something still that we can learn and apply in real life i believe. Haha {what's w/me suddenly again}

buy hey, im jealous of you having the book set, i only had one but lost it forever haha.>⁠.⁠<

We are just humans...you know the song :D...doing humbly or not, our best.

dtsj_sapphire:
He is deeply in love and value XY his woman and put her 1rst. Nobody  I mean nobody whant a man who does nor make his woman his priority.

^⁠_⁠^

@Symbolika1

We are just humans...you know the song :D...doing humbly or not, our best.

I don't. Haha. and im not human, im a deity. Haha. ?

dtsj_sapphire:
now for some DW updates-- (⁠^⁠^⁠)

he went to work so early today, fans said before 5am. another interesting thing is his diamonds presence, someone posted waking up at 3am to accompany him, now that's another level. ??

Hahaha, on Tw/X some where olready anticipating, drinking cofee to get the first images yes :D (I went to sleep :D=> health is important lol)

He's waiking up is quite funny though...Never alone, thx Diamonds!

dtsj_sapphire:
anyone remember which scene this was? *testing Jing's drama scenes familiarity* :⁠-⁠D

TTEOM  no? XD!

Romans_Revenge:
I spot his tattoo 

dtsj_sapphire:

just some comparison w/what I felt a familiar pose haha ??✌️ clean look, messy look-- same awesomeness (⁠^⁠^⁠)

still part of DW studio release ?

anyone remember which scene this was? *testing Jing's drama scenes familiarity* :⁠-⁠D

Isn’t this from LYF when Jing was completely drunk & messed up. CX & FL had to come convince him, so that he can snap out of it & help them.

Winny Aye:
I love this gif so much now....Shiqi in every angle..?

Ouéoué <3

dtsj_sapphire:
yaojing on stage moments

I'm just cheering...:D

dtsj_sapphire:
yessss true and while he can, just hoping he doesn't overwork himself. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

That's why I putted him in some herbs to rest :D!:D!!!!....

Symbolika1:

TTEOM  no? XD!

grade-- fail. haha. why'd you forget Jing's devastated moments? ?. punishment-- this ☕ or this?? :⁠-⁠D

Why is it called Sauvigon Blanc? Is that really the title in Chinese? 

I cannot help but think of the white wine lol. 

@Symbolika1

Yessss thanksss for resharing things here*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠**⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* haha

dtsj_sapphire:

grade-- fail. haha. why'd you forget Jing's devastated moments? ?. punishment-- this ☕ or this?? :⁠-⁠D

Zut! (sh*t!) :D

Looool!