Eyes, lips,nose, hands, sideview, earrings, ring,colored view, black and white view *heart heart*

1 of God fine creation. 😌

@dtsj_sapphire

Omo...you are killing me with those pics😍

I saw a gif for this❣️ but lost it when I accidentally touched another link and redirected and couldn't find anymore lol

Deng Wei's hands, arms, hands, hands -- {oh I need to stop} rings, bracelets, watch, earrings-

peng-peng:

He is. Such a work of art and wonderful creation💜

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

Omo...you are killing me with those pics😍

Well, well, well... I won't let it just be me😂

dtsj_sapphire:

He is. Such a work of art and wonderful creation?

Well, well, well... I won't let it just be me?

Yes Handsome  Majestic creation. ..🦊💜

peng-peng:

Truly a piece of art 

Winny Aye:

Yes Handsome  Majestic creation. ..🦊💜

TinaL:

Truly a piece of art 

❣️❣️❣️

my brain's really drained, I've overused it today, my eyes are tired, my hands are too, lol, my bed is tempting me now, and I'm off to my dreamland💜

here's a suggestion on this thread, we can do a yaojing or jing appreciation post or appreciation day, that goes for DW or a DW-YZ duo too, can also be poems, sayings, or quotes we can relate to or that can relate to them😉 {I have lots on my phone but I'll have others share, we may have same collections if you did save some} (;

songs or lyrics or edits with them on the background too, doesn't matter if we've seen them on s1 thread.

if you have other suggestions, feel free

I just thought so we can have something else to do and keep us moving while waiting for s2💜

Last for me, they're very pleasing to the eyes and are heart-warming 💜💎

Will be my fave fangirling color from now on💜

See you in a few. Enjoy your day/night. God bless guys 😇 rest and eat too😉 

dtsj_sapphire:

here's a suggestion on this thread, we can do a yaojing or jing appreciation post or appreciation day, that goes for DW or a DW-YZ duo too, can also be poems, sayings, or quotes we can relate to or that can relate to them? {I have lots on my phone but I'll have others share, we may have same collections if you did save some} (;

songs or lyrics or edits with them on the background too, doesn't matter if we've seen them on s1 thread.

if you have other suggestions, feel free

I just thought so we can have something else to do and keep us moving while waiting for s2?

Oh this is actually a great idea 

dtsj_sapphire:

See you in a few. Enjoy your day/night. God bless guys ? rest and eat too? 

Just done with breakfast 😁

Yep...and those purple diamonds are 💜💜💜💜💜🦊

dtsj_sapphire is feeding us with such things. .

Of course we are mostly into DW and Jing....most of us are female species. .so yep..🤣😅🙈 we can share about XY and Yanzi too