Winny Aye:

I can't believe i came across this on twitter...

#LostYouForever Tencent dropped 4 promotional cp bracelets! Only Yaoliu said ‘hidden mutual love, mutually missing each other’. Yaojing only said ‘music ..accompanied by a beautiful woman’!?Meaning, Yaoliu’s love song playing during YJ’s scenes, is to remind us XY only loves XL!

Lol YaoLiu fans are truely ridiculus...just because Favor Mortal Fireworks is sang by YZ and TJC...it becomes Yaoliu song???? well it played only on YaoJing scenes ...

sorry again to bring this up again ....I will avoid anything YaoLiu from now on..

lol girl,it’s probably a fanatic who does nothing but downgrade Jing,I remember @TinaL said something about a delusional xl fan who downgraded & insulted Jing soo bad it was insane. Forget them,cos their minds will never change.

Romans_Revenge:

lol been there, there were some who basically camp in the LYF comment sections with hawk eyes & ready to pounce on anyone who opposes them. I’m like chill,it’s not that serious…go outside,smell the grass,get laid or something. Everyone’s opinion matters,but that doesn’t give you the right to jump people in the comments. Glad I don’t visit the comment section anymore.

"go outside, smell the grass..." haha. listening to Jing's theme song too is a lot of help, it's really a healing song?

Romans_Revenge:

Yes,him! His tribe were annihilated by Qi Yo,if I recall correctly. Thanks to Jing,LJC & his people slowly came back on their feet

Too bad for XY, she suffered the hatred of others for being the biological daughter of Qi Yo. Jing helped a lot of people and so you can see the respect they have for him?

Romans_Revenge:

lol girl,it’s probably a fanatic who does nothing but downgrade Jing,I remember @TinaL said something about a delusional xl fan who downgraded & insulted Jing soo bad it was insane. Forget them,cos their minds will never change.

Actually i know to level...but hehe I'm beginning to feel funny with it now. Yaoliu fans brain only filled with set stone "XY never loves TSJ, XY never loves TSJ..no no..." I really am amazed at how people are into characters but cant take whole thing...and are fantanised with only what they think...trying very best to make sure only theirs is correct ...???? ok no more this ...even if i like Yaoliu in my own way, I wont ever talk about it again 

dtsj_sapphire:

Too bad for XY, she suffered the hatred of others for being the biological daughter of Qi Yo. Jing helped a lot of people and so you can see the respect they have for him?

i need to reread the novel...i just got both Once Promised and Lost You Forever physical copies today..

Winny Aye:

I can't believe i came across this on twitter...

#LostYouForever Tencent dropped 4 promotional cp bracelets! Only Yaoliu said ‘hidden mutual love, mutually missing each other’. Yaojing only said ‘music ..accompanied by a beautiful woman’!?Meaning, Yaoliu’s love song playing during YJ’s scenes, is to remind us XY only loves XL!

Lol YaoLiu fans are truely ridiculus...just because Favor Mortal Fireworks is sang by YZ and TJC...it becomes Yaoliu song???? well it played only on YaoJing scenes ...

sorry again to bring this up again ....I will avoid anything YaoLiu from now on..

Wait, I can't seem to ignore this. I think it's what I saw on Weibo before that Jing's fans were feeling so down about. I saw something about the bracelets too but coz of Gg trans I couldn't fully understand, but somehow I think it's connected to that. I think that's connected to some investment stuff too. About the song, isn't it in two versions? their duet is not the original I believe. The one played in the drama is the original one. No? Anyway, just wanted to say that.

Winny Aye:

i need to reread the novel...i just got both Once Promised and Lost You Forever physical copies today..

Congrats!! Lol I thought about that too a while back, I'll find time to do so, I seem to be forgetting some stuff about some minor characters, my brain is kinda mixed with all the dramas and movies I watched and are watching lately??

dtsj_sapphire:

True & ZX spreading those rumors,it made things worse. I’m glad LJC didn’t have any ill intentions against XY.

@dtsj_sapphire 

Wait, I can't seem to ignore this. I think it's what I saw on Weibo before that Jing's fans were feeling so down about. I saw something about the bracelets too but coz of Gg trans I couldn't fully understand, but somehow I think it's connected to that. I think that's connected to some investment stuff too. About the song, isn't in two versions? their duet is not the original I believe. The one played in the drama is the original one. No? Anyway, just wanted to say that.

Why should Jing's fans  be down because it's so obvious it's YaoJing song...it plays on Yaojing scenes..yep it has two version ...it's fine Yangzi and TJC also sang it...it doesnt mean its Yaoliu song in any official ...theres many drama ...lead and second lead ost...but they are not paired up in drama...they sang because they could...but in lost u forever...they might have actually wish to make something for Yaoliu fans.I am not sure. so they make YZ and TJC sang it...but it was never official statement...in drama it only plays on YaoJing scenes...and that s official...

Its thai version...where I am living ...Chinese novels are popular here ..lol

I am unpacking...in thai ver,, Once Promised is called Promise Me Forever ..I dont know how many vols are there in original but thai has 4..and Lost You Forever has 6 vols in thai ver.but i know there are 3 in chinese ver..

in chinese ver

lost you forever ..1st vol is for CX VER...it comes with YaoXuan cover

love you forever...2nd vol is for TSJ ver..comes with Yaojing pic...but in Koala site ..its said 2nd vol is called sorrowful love..but thai called it love u forever

miss you forever 3rd vol is for XL ver comes with Yaoliu pic

but thai ver has none of those pics..

@WinnyAye

Why should Jing's fans  be down

I was talking though of the bracelets that I think I saw on Weibo before where they were also talking about the meaning, something like that, and from the comments, what I generally get is that they're talking about how unfair that would be for DW's hard work for 6 months and were asking for some explanation at least...

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye

Why should Jing's fans  be down

I was talking though of the bracelets that I think I saw on Weibo before where they were also talking about the meaning, something like that, and from the comments, what I generally get is that they're talking about how unfair that would be for DW's hard work for 6 months and were asking for some explanation at least...

I will go back to check about these bracelet thing..

Winny Aye:

Its thai version...where I am living ...Chinese novels are popular here ..lol

I am unpacking...in thai ver,, Once Promised is called Promise Me Forever ..I dont know how many vols are there in original but thai has 4..and Lost You Forever has 6 vols in thai ver.but i know there are 3 in chinese ver..

in chinese ver

lost you forever ..1st vol is for CX VER...it comes with YaoXuan cover

love you forever...2nd vol is for TSJ ver..comes with Yaojing pic...but in Koala site ..its said 2nd vol is called sorrowful love..but thai called it love u forever

miss you forever 3rd vol is for XL ver comes with Yaoliu pic

but thai ver has none of those pics..

?? you'll be busy with your readings then. That's a lot though lol but we'll see how that version will be.

Winny Aye:

I will go back to check about these bracelet thing..

Sure, update me?

dtsj_sapphire:

Sure, update me?

hmm they release both for Yaojing and Yaoliu...

the link is here...

by the way would it downgrade DW?

https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1689778680355241984?t=8Td5xCB-7pgMHjU-b_3s7A&s=19