Winny Aye:

And yep those eyes looking at her?

This! The way WXL  could not take it.  He tried though. He tried but it was too much. He run off ?He shamelessly  told him/ her  "I want YOU" with his eyes.  Even his lips are begging her to kiss.

I blushed at that moment.

Winny Aye:

And yep those eyes looking at her?

I love the lines from the drama. It's a bit different from the novel.

WXL: "As a member of a prestigious family, even if you don't have a concubine, you must have a few stunning maids, right? Comparing the one inside with your maid, who is prettier? What kind of woman do you like? Is it the innocent type like a little white rabbit or the passionate type like the one inside? Why are you blushing? Do you also want to get married?"

The young doctor, WXL, didn't expect the answer to be that silent yet deadly ?

peng-peng:

This! The way WXL  could not take it.  He tried though. He tried but it was too much. He run off ?He shamelessly  told him/ her  "I want YOU" with his eyes.  Even his lips are begging her to kiss.

I blushed at that moment.

HAHAHA on point! 

dtsj_sapphire:

I saw a gif for this❣️ but lost it when I accidentally touched another link and redirected and couldn't find anymore lol

Deng Wei's hands, arms, hands, hands -- {oh I need to stop} rings, bracelets, watch, earrings-

I missed seeing his face?

kayjxy:

Setting up my ?️ here. How're y'all doin? Seems like we'll expect season 2 sooner? ?

Hi! think so, hopefully the earliest next year?

kayjxy:

I missed seeing his face?

Romans_Revenge:

Whoa how come I haven’t seen these pics?  He could be the most popular Chinese male model & be set for life ?

We all do. Yes me too so I wanted to share earlier coz they're ?

TinaL:

Oh this is actually a great idea 

Thanks?

Winny Aye:

Just done with breakfast ?

Yep...and those purple diamonds are ??????

dtsj_sapphire is feeding us with such things. .

Of course we are mostly into DW and Jing....most of us are 

Winny Aye:

??? Jing fans ?? 

G-?s ?

dtsj_sapphire:
Maybe you can find a gif on that scene and do post it here or maybe others can, I will very much appreciate that!? I was at first like what happened? Oh...oh... k. Haha. 

Here it is! That finger movement XY makes on lips is beautifull....

dtsj_sapphire:

Hi! think so, hopefully the earliest next year?

gracias? my patience waiting I think is running out?

Symbolika1:

Here it is! That finger movement XY makes on lips is beautifull....

lol I solely rewatch their scenes on YouTube for this part lmao,yeah I’m shameless like that ??

Deng Wei must be one hell of a good kisser, cos those lips are begging me to kiss them ?

Romans_Revenge:

lol I solely rewatch their scenes on YouTube for this part lmao,yeah I’m shameless like that ??

If you are then...i m shameless too..especially. ..this scene ?

Romans_Revenge:

Deng Wei must be one hell of a good kisser, cos those lips are begging me to kiss them ?

Please get in line ?

TinaL:

Please get in line ?

:D I'm learning yoga so I can strach my self in the line :D

TinaL:

Please get in line ?

Lmao ? , no but ever since I got attracted to his lips,I always focus on them & his eyes when he speaks sheeesh ?