Symbolika1:

Thankfully the story makes a  full circle=> and let them have a brend new final happy time. With the closure "Don't disturb" :D

Yes. True. 

Yes we aren't over Jing's granny's betrayal yet.

Winny Aye:

granny is a total scrap...

Haha. She was.

peng-peng:

This is what I like about him and he allowed his friend to get the credits  because  he want to help him realise his ambition.   He is very good friend.   I love it when  he told FL that he gave him what he did not consider as important. But never gave him what is truly important to him and FL as what? And Fl himself  answered Xioa Yao. He is very possessive about his XY. He must have been hurting the day of the wedding. 

Exactly people seem to forget how possessive,sly & cunning fox demons are. They can be very dangerous but very tender to those they love. He’s a clan leader,that’s why he paid another man to ruin FL & XY’s wedding cos if he did it,it’ll have been a stain on the Tushan clan & the whole of Qing qiu. Not only him & his family but his ancestors & whole clan would’ve been a laughingstock. I totally understand him.

Winny Aye:

I wasn't really sure about this ending hatred circle stuff..i have always consider arc here to be Jing does not want to dirty himself with hate . I may have to reread. but from your saying what I understand is that his mom hatred had continue on Hou and if Jing had reacted back with hate, then this can spread to others like corona virus?

Lmao corona virus? 😂😂😂😂

dtsj_sapphire:

Yes. True. 

Yes we aren't over Jing's granny's betrayal yet.

I got beef with that old ass granny, she’s lucky she died before YY & HOU’s affair was revealed. I’ve never despised a character like her before. My blood boils every time I think of her😠

peng-peng:

Was it ever explain why XY never went back  to see her friends in QS?  I did find it strange and disappointing.   I was very glad that TSJ did lots of time.

Actually no,kind of wondered why TH didn’t explain that part,maybe she waited for XY & Jing’s heart to heart talk and added how Jing kept watch over the clinic & everyone in it. Cos XY was surprised & her anger was lessened when she found out Jing had been keeping an eye on Lao mu & co.

Romans_Revenge:

Exactly the cycle of vengeance wouldn’t have ended! Plus he for once was happy he didn’t have any responsibilities when he was YSQ, but had to go back as TSJ cos he knew Hou would’ve harmed Lao mu & the rest if he continued to hide in QS. He’d rather be an open target than him being a coward & involve innocent people. 

That's why he wanted to stay as much as possible as Shiqi coz there's only XY. When he said that he didn't want others to be hurt by his brother, it really touched me too. He valued their {him and XY} Qingshui family so much that he didn't want to involve them with his family issues- with his brother's anger and envy. That was an admirable character❣️

Romans_Revenge:

I got beef with that old ass granny, she’s lucky she died before YY & HOU’s affair was revealed. I’ve never despised a character like her before. My blood boils every time I think of her😠

Haha. Me too. Esp when the drama was ongoing and everyone in and out of the drama was...to Jing, I just wanted to give him the warmest hug, then slap and kick 3 people just that once. Haha. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Haha. Me too. Esp when the drama was ongoing and everyone in and out of the drama was...to Jing, I just wanted to give him the warmest hug, then slap and kick 3 people just that once. Haha. 

I’m still disappointed with the way XY treated Jing, she just dumped him,when she KNEW Jing will NEVER cheat on her not to talk of have kid by another woman he doesn’t love. XY also knew how cunning YY is,but never told Jing about her trying to kill CX. People keep feeling sad for XY but what about Jing? This man has suffered the most, he gives but when he needs comfort no one is there to do so. I really dislike XY for that,then she ended up running to the other guy. But she’s the pitiful one?🙄

I’m NEVER going to get over how people treated Jing, when he needed them. The only people I’d give a pass to is FengLong & Lie jie chang. My heart hurts every time I read how miserable he became after his breakup with XY & how he was suffering emotionally but being on constant guard against YY & Hou.

Oh before I go to bed, I wanna also discuss about Lie jie Chang,who was mentioned in the later chapters(he’s yet to make his debut in the drama). Jing was the one who saved him & his clan from being extinguished, since qi yo destroyed his clan. Chang said Jing was his savior & he wouldn’t be where he is if it wasn’t for Jing. During Jing& XY’s breakup,he spent every evening getting drunk at Chang’s residence,so he was surprised he found out the woman who made Jing heartbroken & an alcoholic. He said,” she(XY) can’t be the reason you keep getting drunk every night at my place?” I salute LJC for defending Jing in public(well a bar) & also in front of XY ,even tho where they were was a bit…lol🥴. We all need a friend like LJC 🫡 

Winny Aye:

I wasn't really sure about this ending hatred circle stuff..i have always consider arc here to be Jing does not want to dirty himself with hate . I may have to reread. but from your saying what I understand is that his mom hatred had continue on Hou and if Jing had reacted back with hate, then this can spread to others like corona virus?

For me, I think that if TSJ had gone ahead and ended Hou or FFYY, the cycle of hate would have continued because what would their son be left with? An uncle who just killed his parents. No matter what the reason was, that would've been such a trauma to the kid.  But lol, coronavirus, I guess it is somewhat like that. You reap what you sow.

Sunbath12:

For me, I think that if TSJ had gone ahead and ended Hou or FFYY, the cycle of hate would have continued because what would their son be left with? An uncle who just killed his parents. No matter what the reason was, that would've been such a trauma to the kid.  But lol, coronavirus, I guess it is somewhat like that. You reap what you sow.

Um...well hehehehe...he can kill them off even before there was any son...took revenge on Hou...and as ffyy..for being in his way of happiness (I kind of think he already guessed she's not good since there's attempt to murder him....but he just need logic prove for himself at the time...but Hou took the blame at the time...) ..if he's ruthless then he'd not care about the kid's life at all ....I am comparing in thinking  ZX avenge XY assasinating who 's reponsible for her death and their families out of rage...😅..but that wasn't Jing..and being Jing did not allow him to do those things ...he knew himself ..he will damage himself by doing so as well., that's what I think. and yep the hatred heat maybe continuing surrounding even with all dead..

Romans_Revenge:

Exactly people seem to forget how possessive,sly & cunning fox demons are. They can be very dangerous but very tender to those they love. He’s a clan leader,that’s why he paid another man to ruin FL & XY’s wedding cos if he did it,it’ll have been a stain on the Tushan clan & the whole of Qing qiu. Not only him & his family but his ancestors & whole clan would’ve been a laughingstock. I totally understand him.

well actually ....he said in novel that he just didn't want her to see him and he knew about XL and XY deal so he bought that promised deal for XL to not let XY marry. But XL used it to kill his other identity FFB while also stopping XY to marry. So yep XL did two business altogether at one time.

True he could have gotten back at Hou earlier. I guess another way to see it as perpetuating the cycle of hate is that their mother was the beginning of it all (ugh as a mom, I can’t stand her). In any case, we know Jing isn’t that kind of vengeful person. Yeah, Cang Xuan is a very different person, whenever he gets that murderous look on his face it sends a chill down my spine, even though I know he does it for XY. He’s a wonderfully complex character, and I really like the scenes in the drama between him and TSJ. Two very intelligent but very different people. Hope to see more in season 2