I lost the weibo post, I liked the other photos there  and the message too urghh?

dtsj_sapphire:

I lost the weibo post, I liked the other photos there  and the message too urghh?

OO...???? love him..there's crane in 2nd one...very cool looking ...ready slash..lol?

Sorry I didn't notice your comment when I posted photos @WinnyAye Hhhehe bad boys theory is something that is popular . To be totally honest I don't like bad boys theory in which he hurt female lead a lot and then gradually changed for love trope. ( I see some people like this emotional journey of got bleed by male lead first and got cure by him in the end so that come to accept him ...but its a nope for me) Because I hardly believe in that theory.

and that's indeed true, no for me as well ❣️❣️the kind of bad boy that's acceptable is one like looking cold on the outside but is actually soft hearted and caring for everyone and yes not physically hurting others in any way too. I've watched lots of like those, it's the common theme for MLs that has been the trend for years. 

since I was a teenager, although I may have had atttacted to villainous ml who's nice to fl but bad to other and have some sort of redeemable nature inside.

ah. yes. I also did. Haha. and that's how it is with some youngsty's nowadays too. Speaking of which, how about DW's upcoming villain role, ready for it though he was really that of a villain I think.?

@dtjs_sapphire 

back then, I chose Longest Promise over TTEOM. Many said its initially boring . I dont know because I enjoyed watching it from start. Yep love Xiao Zhan. His character is morally right ml. The only thing is that he suffered too much. I dont why people love seeing good guy suffer. 

ah. yes. I also did. Haha. and that's how it is with some youngsty's nowadays too. Speaking of which, how about DW's upcoming villain role, ready for it though he was really that of a villain I think.?

DW's villain role....?I am waiting for that drama too. It's villain role so it's ok for me . Another long waiting one lol.

@dtjs_sapphire 

the kind of bad boy that's acceptable is one like looking cold on the outside but is actually soft hearted and caring for everyone

like the kind of bad boy too...??

Urghhhh I keep losing my reply, one wrong touch and pooooff all that I wrote and thought about is gone, my hands are tired damn. Haha

quick bathroom break lol I'm kinda frustrated here

dtsj_sapphire:

Urghhhh I keep losing my reply, one wrong touch and pooooff all that I wrote and thought about is gone, my hands are tired damn. Haha

hehehhhe it happens lol...we need to be all relax...but MDL thread is indeed a bit hard to write somehow 

dtsj_sapphire:

quick bathroom break lol I'm kinda frustrated here

hehehhe relax..?

But as I grew older I prefer mls who have righteous nature by their own and being nice guys in their own term, and also very loving to fl. Jing is a very good example.

I agree. Jing's character changed some of my personal views in life? and preference ? 

As for why i have soft spot for reformed bad guy. I need to say this some people can actually turn bad to good in real life . it's depending on their redeemable inside. Some people turn back for a reason.  I think people do have this side of wanting to be good but is super rare that's why i have soft spot.  It's all depends still. 

yes true. rare it is. I think one crucial element is family's constant love and support. {Well, just from my personal observation and exp.}

But then I don't actually support genres in entertainment that actually  make abuser into hero and feel sympathy for psychopath stuffs.

Yeahhhh esp when it involves women abuse in any way in a film. I can't w/those kinds of characters. That's why I understand why some people have that negative reaction when they see one in a film. Speaking of psychos, I did watch some documentaries abt them and it's scary to think of the horrors the victim/s {if there were} suffered which are likely to be a lifelong recovery for them.

i originally have lots to say about this but it's fine, some may be sensitive to such topics. I've been rewriting my reply thrice already that my right hand is literally exhausted ahhhh?

anyway, appreciate you sharing some stuff like this??

Winny Aye:

hehehhhe it happens lol...we need to be all relax...but MDL thread is indeed a bit hard to write somehow 

Winny Aye:

hehehhe relax..?

?? I did. I keep Jing's image in mind to relax and also DW. Their suffering is much more than mine?, so I'm fine. Thanks!!?

Winny Aye:

@dtjs_sapphire 

back then, I chose Longest Promise over TTEOM. Many said its initially boring . I dont know because I enjoyed watching it from start. Yep love Xiao Zhan. His character is morally right ml. The only thing is that he suffered too much. I dont why people love seeing good guy suffer. 

DW's villain role....?I am waiting for that drama too. It's villain role so it's ok for me . Another long waiting one lol.

:XD I did too even over LYF coz the poster is interesting and I saw XZ, he looked great there?ohhh since we're on the TLP topic, I'm sorry I did drop it not bec it was boring but the fl kinda annoyed me and I couldn't endure seeing them together, my bad. 

In connection to that topic, what is Wang Churan's role there? Coz she's DW's new pair for his very first main lead role so I'm curious abt her??

dtsj_sapphire:

?? I did. I keep Jing's image in mind to relax and also DW. Their suffering is much more than mine?, so I'm fine. Thanks!!?

hehee .definetly ...??..but Yaojing is truly relaxing...

Winny Aye:

hehee .definetly ...??..but Yaojing is truly relaxing...

Yes and inspiring too!? pls season 2... haha

Winny Aye:

@dtjs_sapphire 

the kind of bad boy that's acceptable is one like looking cold on the outside but is actually soft hearted and caring for everyone

like the kind of bad boy too...??

ikr❣️

Yes and another suffering ? to wait for that. But if we see both his LYF Jing and his villain role this 2024, it will make my whole year definitely better??