We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

@peng-peng

Those intention changed along the way as we see she is a healer. 

i see it like you no worries lol.

yes sometimes explainations are  needed...its so go according with what Tong Hua said..

violence in childhood lead to a violent person or a person who surpressed violence. Xy/Wxl is the latter. She gives life to families ...rather than killing ..

Winny Aye:

@peng-peng

Those intention changed along the way as we see she is a healer. 

i see it like you no worries lol.

yes sometimes explainations are  needed...its so go according with what Tong Hua said..

violence in childhood lead to a violent person or a person who surpressed violence. Xy/Wxl is the latter. She gives life to families ...rather than killing ..

Totally agree.  And like Symbolika1  said she made it her profession to save life. , heal.   So our WXY is no psycho.

@Symbolika1

In summary, fertility in Xiao Liu's world transcends its biological implications to become a rich symbol of hope, resilience, rebuilding, and empowerment. It serves as a transformative force, offering solace and strength to those navigating the intricate tapestry of life itself and all families, including her, in the face of past losses and the fear of abandonment. She ROCKS!!!!OMG she rocks! <3

(it's late here bb later yesyes hopefully having cath you up...or not :D) *friendly cheers

Your analysises are makes the context more understanding ..colorful.. agree she ROCKS! Despite all those trauma, even she had fear, she has this soul of giving life to others and herself. .

Fertility as a Symbol of Hope

Hope for New Beginning

Rebuilding What Was Lost

Antidote to the Specter of Abandonment

...and others. ..

OMG!! i can't wait to read more analysis from U...

But no rush. .please take your time♥

NOHEMI:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729367624847405305

pretty!

Yess..black and green suit together. .♡

..I know..we know...everytime TSJ smiles like this...it will make Xiao Liu/Xiao Yao's heart

because she's so happy by his presence...

I mean how sweetly she smiles..

Chapter 2: The Road Ahead is Unknown

Quig Shui Town

Qing Shui Town wasn’t big but it was a very unique place in the vast wilderness. From North to South it was tightly bordered by mountain ranges that were treacherous, creating natural barriers. After the Sheng Nong Kingdom was destroyed, the Sheng Nong Kingdom’s General Gong Gong refused to surrender. He controlled tens of thousands of soldiers stationed in the area to the East of Qing Shui Town and from there he continued to battle the Yellow Emperor.

In addition to having the General Gong Gong army to the East, Qing Shui Town was West of the Xuan Yuan Kingdom and North of the Gao Xing Kingdom. It wasn’t under the control of the Grand Emperor of the Gao Xing Kingdom nor the Yellow Emperor of the Xuan Yuan Kingdom. Gradually Qing Shui Town became an area muddled with all three influences but neither of the three powers could control it.

Inside Qing Shui Town, there was no royal power, no influential families, no rich or poor, and definitely no distinction between gods and demons.

If a person had a skill, whether he be god or demon, previously an official or a bandit, the person could openly seek a living and no one cared about the past. Gradually all sorts of people gathered here.

Due to the nonstop warfare for the past few hundred years, the blood, corpses, and reborn lives forged a lot of blacksmiths and healers. The weapons and medical skills of Qing Shui Town was relatively famous.

If there were blacksmiths and healers, then people would come to buy weapons and seek medical help. When there were men, then there were brothels. When there were women, then there were milliners. If there were men and women, then came the restaurants and tea shops….

Not sure if the chicken or the egg came first, but now Qing Shui Town was bustling with people and it didn’t even seem like a location at the front line of an ongoing war.

My Analysis

In here, we learn that Quig Shui town did not really belong to all three God tribes. All residence, whether they be god or demon, etc, are equal here. And it said that whether chicken or egg come first is known but it is a civilised busy area. For me it represents that how it exists is not important as much as it  really exists. It was burstling. 

We learn that Shengnong had lost the battle but the general of Shengnong, Gong Gong, was not giving up, he had his troops stationed at the east of Quig Shui. (Shengnong no longer had royal family right?  

Yep all in all Quig Shui had no control from Three God Tribes although it is situated between them, and all the living here are equal. 

That is for now... I will be waiting for Symbolika to share more analysis .... no need rush... 

Yahooo I'll be soooo late XD!!!! 

NOHEMI:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729367624847405305

pretty!

Winny Aye:

Yess..black and green suit together. .♡

I only see Deng Wei....XD!!!!!

<3

Before I take time to go any further (soooo much to go through lool!!!) , sharing this pic where

on LYF set, Yang zi , Deng Wei are bursting in laugh :D...hahaha! Let's enjoy ourseves too, Yeah yeah ! :D

Symbolika1:

Yahooo I'll be soooo late XD!!!! 

I only see Deng Wei....XD!!!!!

<3

yes ..deng wei in black and green is ♡♡

Ps: We could maybe add relevant pages when covering chapters is done? Like we could do so with the prologue one, with editing/and adding the page number where to find the last one done , for clear sight? (we could do that when we are done, no rush...just an idea :D)

Like prologue covering : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?p=2873689&page=319

(pg319)...

bb :)))

Symbolika1:

Ps: We could maybe add relevant pages when covering chapters is done? Like we could do so with the prologue one, with editing/and adding the page number where to find the last one done , for clear sight? (we could do that when we are done, no rush...just an idea :D)

you mean link to certain post(reply) and page..yep

Winny Aye:

you mean link to certain post(reply) and page..yep

Well even for us, to find stuff more easely... :p

Symbolika1:

Well even for us, to find stuff more easely... :p

oki...i will do after each chapter then♡ 

Winny Aye:

oki...i will do after each chapter then♡ 

(For now on my side, A. Answer if some unaswered about Xiao Yao and Rejuvanation Hall B.I'll be going to the first step=> assembling all in one posts on ch. 1 before answering to have the whole pic...)

=> Question Do I add the Rejuvanation Hall to the begining of ch.1? Or it stayes a part?