peng-peng:

By the way I was pleased  to see your comments in the main comment section. 

Oh yeah, I JUST had to let them know XY’s love for Jing. The reasons why she’s miserable without him

MimiLy:
I was also hoping that FFYY would've said "I met Hou First instead of you because you are too good for me and I don't deserve you. Someone like me deserve someone like Hou"  T___T

At least they showed XY being sad and didn't glance over her love. I cried so much over her crying scene. AND THE FACT That someone said they're going to change the whole thing into a DREAM and that CX didn't actually kill TSj and it was Xingyue so that CX wouldn't get hate from the audience....please someone tell me that is just a rumor and not true because that is SO BAD

Stoppp we needed that quote T T

It better be CX who helped the assassination this dude needs his karma

Winner_is_King:
It better be CX who helped the assassination this dude needs his karma

I really really do not want this dream thing to happen. I'll just imagine it's not a dream...

Sunbath12:

I really really do not want this dream thing to happen. I'll just imagine it's not a dream...

LOL me too XD

CX dream sequence is that XY will commit suicide since Jing died because of her,so she’ll die to go be with him in the afterlife,while CX will lose her forever.

But Xing Yue will end up alone but will lose her respect as queen,since FL will die,XY didn’t die cos FFYY didn’t kill her like she was supposed to,but Jing died in the process

I really don't want to see Jing's tails get ripped one by one, when I read that it feels like Tong Hua is trying to stripped away his dignity, also I don't like XL rescuing him like some kind of puppet master. So that changes in the drama is okay with me.

I am fine with XL not being the one to save him also... but to me that also absolves Xiangliu of the last cruel thing he did to Xiaoyao.
Because XL kept Jing from her for 6 years even though he was aware of how much grief she was dealing with, just because he needed to have leverage over Cangxuan... so he kept Jing at her expense...
By changing this, I think the drama wants to help XL just like how they want to stop people from hating on CX too much.... so for me, their motivation might probably be for selfish reasons to make this change heheh

soTreeD:

I am fine with XL not being the one to save him also... but to me that also absolves Xiangliu of the last cruel thing he did to Xiaoyao.
Because XL kept Jing from her for 6 years even though he was aware of how much grief she was dealing with, just because he needed to have leverage over Cangxuan... so he kept Jing at her expense...
By changing this, I think the drama wants to help XL just like how they want to stop people from hating on CX too much.... so for me, their motivation might probably be for selfish reasons to make this change heheh

That’s correct,but those Stans will see it differently. I mean he could’ve told her he has Jing but he’s in a coma so he needs her blood to save her,but he didn’t! People forget xl can be selfish,he saw how she was grieving but kept quiet. So I’m glad the drama version changed

soTreeD:

We talked on this subject before. its not clearly evidenced in novel... only hints..well thinking back of it I think either should be fine.. ..the other side is too loud about how their fav hero had to save weakling Jing. Its like throwing at my face. Its only because it that i liked this change in leak... and also the drama already made jing as a very side character...if he had be saved by XL ..in here...i think its too much.. will have to chop another point..

ella:

I really don't want to see Jing's tails get ripped one by one, when I read that it feels like Tong Hua is trying to stripped away his dignity, also I don't like XL rescuing him like some kind of puppet master. So that changes in the drama is okay with me.

Lol she stripped him too much already.. although tails are not stripped..im still glad she made it clear Xy loves him. But please no more doing of anything seems like hes had to depends other rescuing..

I'm sorry but how is it going to work that today CX says he was the one who (helped) kill Jing and the next it's just a dream?? Like so have a dream after you've already confessed something?? This is not making sense unless it's supposed to. Someone help my brain out here :D

Is Jing not coming back until ep 22? My poor YaoJing babies.

Winner_is_King:

I'm sorry but how is it going to work that today CX says he was the one who (helped) kill Jing and the next it's just a dream?? Like so have a dream after you've already confessed something?? This is not making sense unless it's supposed to. Someone help my brain out here :D

Basically the tea he drank,sent him into the dream sequence. The tea apparently evokes your deepest darkest desire & that’s what his grandfather is showing him,the consequences of his actions if he were the one who got Jing killed

ella:

TH sure did. She wanted to reduce him to nothing.  Kind of sadistic writer. 

soTreeD:

Well said. I see it that way.