Sunbath12:

True! His next one seems interesting. I’ve also enjoyed watching Joseph Zeno and Li Yitong in the past, so hopefully that one will air soon.

yesss can't wait to see him in a different role lol. think the cast is well chosen too. hope we see it this year, they already opened reservation and it's ongoing still i think, just had to redo the trailer coz it didn't get mich appreciation (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:

lol we're all greedy for more... so sad we didn't get enough of yaojing and even Jing 

I shouldn't expect for another cut for all Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing scenes for this season 😥

casie:

Both hahahaha I like the selected epis I watched but I feel it's not enough to satisfy me this season

I think I'm just hungry for more, I thought I can finish this but I overestimated myself 

Can always skip through and just watch the parts that seem more interesting to you. :)

casie:

I shouldn't expect for another cut for all Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing scenes for this season 😥

if you think there isnt much to see, yes it's better to lower expectations so we don't get so much hurt coz idk how much of them will be in the cut, or if it'll even be around an hour. 

take time to finish the story, don't if you don't feel like finishing it... you can put it on hold too if you only want to see yaojing, don't expect much esp for Jing. if you want to see how all the characters end, continue watching. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Sunbath12:

Can always skip through and just watch the parts that seem more interesting to you. :)

dtsj_sapphire:

if you think there isnt much to see, yes it's better to lower expectations so we don't get so much hurt coz idk how much of them will be in the cut, or if it'll even be around an hour. 

take time to finish the story, don't if you don't feel like finishing it... you can put it on hold too if you only want to see yaojing, don't expect much esp for Jing. if you want to see how all the characters end, continue watching. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Thank u both♥️♥️ 

I watched this for Deng Wei to see how his character is in LYF. I liked him as Xiao Lin in TTEOM very much and I want to see him as Tushan Jing

I like all the characters here and I have some questions about them that I want to see if season 2 addressed them or not, but my priority is Tushan Jing's development and second is his love life 😂

I will be back to this thread again, thank u @Sunbath12 and @Dtsjsapphire, time to rest, enjoy your Saturday/weekend

casie:

I will be back to this thread again, thank u @Sunbath12 and @Dtsjsapphire, time to rest, enjoy your Saturday/weekend

welcome any time

casie:

Thank u both♥️♥️ 

I watched this for Deng Wei to see how his character is in LYF. I liked him as Xiao Lin in TTEOM very much and I want to see him as Tushan Jing

I like all the characters here and I have some questions about them that I want to see if season 2 addressed them or not, but my priority is Tushan Jing's development and second is his love life 😂

lol i see... he brought the best of Jing and made him memorable (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) to all of us who love him and Shiqi ✿✧ 

ChunTian:

Some creative fans have created Jing on his ride. Dang! We did not get to see this in the drama. 

https://x.com/Remedy_WeiD/status/1816490463802933739?t=ujo-aaR4eKrZeeyUEpjD7A&s=19

ohhhh Jing's crane! i haven't seen this lmao

ChunTian:

Hou is a low life bus-tart. Urgh...hate him. He is top on my list as hated villain. Not bad for a support role villain. LOL

Gosh! I think if Jing still had 9 tails, that would be a bed for XY when they are out camping! Super soft! So nice right? Sighs...poor foxy. But on the positive side, I guess 2 tails mean 1 pillow for XY and another for Jing. Not too shabby! :-D

lmao one tail for him and one for his xy love that!

Winny24:

Drama ver have no cut off tails..so i guess..all stay..

ahhh yesss lol

Sunbath12:

Yep, they never showed it in the drama, so he gets to keep them all lol

lol a positive way to think abt it

Guys, go check dramatics twitter,she has posted on her blog again. www.whysodrama.com

FTCU:
Guys, go check dramatics twitter,she has posted on her blog again. www.whysodrama.com

Gosh this is an interesting read. The Chinese novel itself seems to be a treasure trove of details! Thanks for sharing.

Btw, do you have a link to the Chinese novel? 

ChunTian:

Gosh this is an interesting read. The Chinese novel itself seems to be a treasure trove of details! Thanks for sharing.

Btw, do you have a link to the Chinese novel? 

I read it in wattpad, search for the name,it has about 51 chapters or so. The person who translated it is koala playground(a hardcore XL Stan) so some words may not make sense lol. That’s why I chose to read dramaticsKC blog,cos she detailed the novel very well & the meanings of the flowers

FTCU:
I read it in wattpad, search for the name,it has about 51 chapters or so. The person who translated it is koala playground(a hardcore XL Stan) so some words may not make sense lol. That’s why I chose to read dramaticsKC blog,cos she detailed the novel very well & the meanings of the flowers

Thank you.

I think one needs to be mature and be able to acknowledge character flaws and see the reasons why a character did this and not that, even if we love that character. Especially so when translating or reviewing.

Context is important too. These days royalty / nobles marry whoever they want with no dire consequences like plunging an entire country or province into war. Back in the day, marriages were all about alliances and not for love. I understand why Jing did what he did which resulted in a broken promise to XiaoYao. And then there was filial piety aspect hanging over his head. My heart went out to him. By understanding the context, one would see that Jing was actually stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea and trying his best to negotiate out of it. An uphill task. 

dtsj_sapphire:
lmao one tail for him and one for his xy love that!

My heart feels the pain for the loss of his other tails. Such cruelty. T*T

@ChunTian

I agree with you

If you actually go to koala’s page,before she even begins the translation, she writes a whole thesis of her fav character & a bunch of useless things. As a blogger,you shouldn’t even be doing things,write the DETAILED English version,instead of making up your own words. It made me skip a lot of things which really bothered me until I stumbled upon dramatics blog,which gave me a CLEAR understanding of the novel. Not only did she translate it accurately, she also wrote the Chinese version on her blog too.

It’s not Jing’s fault,he couldn’t get out of it, he WANTED to but his grandmother manipulated him to become chief & even did the worst by drugging him. Jing decided to leave everything & go back to shiqi, a nobody but sometimes things don’t go as planned. People only see what they want to see or read what they want to read. As a huge novel reader,if I don’t get a clear read on what I’m reading, I’d be bored & wouldn’t understand the characters feelings. I’m glad I was able to understand Jing just from his actions(both drama & novel). A man like that who’ll sacrifice his life for you,even protects you from afar,does the little things for you even when you’re not noticing will ALWAYS leave an imprint on you. That’s what XY loved about him & never got over him.