soTreeD:
sure we can do that I guess - so if we talk there we don't get notifs?

Discussion threads will usually trigger notifications, but as we all know, sometimes MDL notifications do not work. LOL

For the actor's page, it works like the regular drama page. You have to go in there to read the comments and then post. Either one works for me also. If we go over to post on Deng Wei's drama page, it helps grow his page comments also.  

ChunTian:

This is Weiwei's actors page.

Deng Wei (邓为) - MyDramaList 

Thank you ^^

Calling Deng Wei fans (aka Jing fans)

Currently, on his actor page (link below), he only has 1,239 hearts.  ❤️
Let's help increase his heart count by going to his profile picture and click on the heart. ❤️

His MDL actor ranking is #32. 

ChunTian:
Weiwei has that very sweet look about him and has always played the prince in shining armour. He was also the kind prince Xiao Lin Till the End of The Moon. I cried my eyeballs out for him when he was betrayed but still wrote a beautiful letter of forgiveness to his wife. It would be interesting to see him go full on villain.

I have a soft spot for Xiao Lin and when I remember his death, I remember that Bing Chang ?

ChunTian:

Calling Deng Wei fans (aka Jing fans)

Currently, on his actor page (link below), he only has 1,239 hearts.  ❤️
Let's help increase his heart count by going to his profile picture and click on the heart. ❤️

His MDL actor ranking is #32. 

Thank u for the reminder ❤

I think there aren't many active diamonds or Jing fans on this platform anymore

How was his ranking before?

casie:

I have a soft spot for Xiao Lin and when I remember his death, I remember that Bing Chang ?

Yes, that woman did not realise what a diamond she had in her life. That prison scene where she read his goodbye letter was really sad. 

casie:

Thank u for the reminder ❤

I think there aren't many active diamonds or Jing fans on this platform anymore

How was his ranking before?

Oh dear, where are all the Weiwei fans then? 

If they do not want to stay here (which is understandable), I guess the next best place would be Weiwei's actor page in MDL then. 

I did not notice what was his ranking before. I was just checking in on Weiwei's actor page today and decided to remind fellow fans. Sent him some flowers too. LOL

ChunTian:

Oh dear, where are all the Weiwei fans then? 

If they do not want to stay here (which is understandable), I guess the next best place would be Weiwei's actor page in MDL then. 

I did not notice what was his ranking before. I was just checking in on Weiwei's actor page today and decided to remind fellow fans. Sent him some flowers too. LOL

X? ? They'll prolly be back when another drama of Deng Wei will air, you can remind them again

Maybe they didn't want to spend for him on MDL or didn't know about it and how it works

It's very kind of u to do that actually

I saw this a long time ago but I was not interested to understand how it works, but now I do, I will see how I can also help 

Have u posted this on his MDL page too? Maybe it can work but I think that not many Wei Wei fans are around MDL anymore, but I could be wrong

ChunTian:

One of the most beautiful male villains for me. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ 

I never liked or cared much about drama villains but when Deng Wei accepted this villain role, I like how he likes to challenge himself as an actor ❤

ChunTian:

I take it that they are ignorant of the way things worked in olden days.

When one watches a period drama, we must look at things from the perspective of that point back in time where things are very different from the 21st century. Example: the dreaded filial piety card. LOL

I felt for Jing every time grandma took out that card. It's like he can't say no to her but he so wants to. Poor foxy. 

Correct. I felt so bad for him, I was frustrated for him, he had everything he realized he never wanted or needed

I didn't cry nor feel bad when his grandmother died but I can't win against Deng Wei's expressive eyes, his whole reaction as Tushan Jing while carrying the baby of his brother and bish fiance 

Sunbath12:
On my first watch of TROP, I really did not like the ending. I felt like the last few episodes was weird, a lot of the characters seemed to change. Several years later (and older haha), watching it again, I could see what they were going for, and it did make sense that it was what it was. I'm a lot more accepting of so called sad/bad endings now as I am older. There can be a poetry to it, and unfortunately in real life it is often the case.

I couldn't bring myself to rewatch it, I liked them so much that it still hurts but it is one of the finest Cdramas ❤

casie:
Have u posted this on his MDL page too? Maybe it can work but I think that not many Wei Wei fans are around MDL anymore, but I could be wrong

Yes, posted a reminder on his actor page. 

casie:
Correct. I felt so bad for him, I was frustrated for him, he had everything he realized he never wanted or needed

I didn't cry nor feel bad when his grandmother died but I can't win against Deng Wei's expressive eyes, his whole reaction as Tushan Jing while carrying the baby of his brother and bish fiance 

It made him seem so indecisive as he was a filial foxy and did not want to upset his elders but at the same time he only wanted to marry XiaoYao.

Yeah, when his grandmother died I was ALRIGHT!! AWAY with her meddling! But alas, she already did the harm to poor Jing. Imagine if he was not able to undo it. Gosh! I am glad XY realised that as a couple, she should not have stood by and helped Jing instead. And they were able to undo this in the end. 

I wonder when Weiwei's dramas are coming out. I think the Rosy Clouds one could be delayed for a long time due to copyright issues. Divine Tree release date is also all quiet. 

I need my Weiwei fix!! LOL

casie:
It's very kind of u to do that actually

My pleasure. It's for our favourite fox! =D

ChunTian:

Yes, posted a reminder on his actor page. 

Okay❤❤❤ 

ChunTian:

My pleasure. It's for our favourite fox! =D

My heart's between Xiao Lin and Tushan Jing ??

ChunTian:

I wonder when Weiwei's dramas are coming out. I think the Rosy Clouds one could be delayed for a long time due to copyright issues. Divine Tree release date is also all quiet. 

I need my Weiwei fix!! LOL

That doesn't sound good, dry season ?

ChunTian:

Yes, that woman did not realise what a diamond she had in her life. That prison scene where she read his goodbye letter was really sad. 

I'm rather glad she lost him because Xiao Lin deserves so much better but he loves her, what can we do ?

I like how Chen Du Ling carried that scene; when Xiao Lin appeared before her the last time, I felt sadder and cried more for him

ChunTian:
It made him seem so indecisive as he was a filial foxy and did not want to upset his elders but at the same time he only wanted to marry XiaoYao.

He is being killed slowly and no one knew the pain of that torture??

ChunTian:
Yeah, when his grandmother died I was ALRIGHT!! AWAY with her meddling! But alas, she already did the harm to poor Jing. Imagine if he was not able to undo it. Gosh! I am glad XY realised that as a couple, she should not have stood by and helped Jing instead. And they were able to undo this in the end. 

Hahaha BUT the damage has already been done ?

It will be a pity; Tushan Jing prolly would have died before Xiao Yao realized what went wrong, what's her fault; he'd take all the blame like he always did and she'd be torn to pieces when she realized what she lost